• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this too much??

When I first started using MDMA in 2000, I would use it about once per month. Now, 19 years later, I wish I would have used it less. You can build up a tolerance, even if you do not feel it happening at the time. You are better off to use MDMA sparingly so you can continue to enjoy it throughout your life. I would incorporate a 2-3 month wait. Most of the published studies and research indicate that using MDMA too frequently will eventually result in some neuron re-structuring and memory problems. Mushrooms or LSD would work better for frequent use

agreed

Just because it test positive for mdma don't mean it's 83% pure it could be real mdma n only be 25% pure that makes a huge deal

N if I remember correctly methylone (M1) also tests positive as MDMA

And idk what lab you sent it to but I'm almost positive they don't tell you the purity there results will just tell you what the substance contains

what to do then

i have not did anything for two weeks now, i wont be popping anything for another 2 weeks as well. i guess i will stick with once a month max and maybe give lsd a try honestly
LSD is the best. Once a month is okayish for mdma but it still is too often the longer inbetween the better.

Easy man. Im just catching up here but I'm itching to add a little perspective I myself heavily abused MDMA for many years taking over 3000 pills easily + MDMA crystal and powder I broke all of the rules there wasn't the same level of education and harm reduction etc back then.

I would take it for many days in a row in large amounts in combination with any other drugs like 10 or 11 days in a row, 5 days, 3, 6, 2, 3, 2, 5 etc etc so many times and really high quantities as well.

I'm sure I convinced myself at times that it was harmless and I wasn't seeing negative effects and I could continue at that rate but this is the illusion you have to be careful of answer truth is that sooner or later reckless or ill advised ongoing and too frequent MDMA consumption will come back and bite you no matter how you think and feel at the time I'm afraid this is probably the reality of it.

And this is where the advice is coming from here is basically trying to caution you against falling Into the trap of assuming that you can on bypass this because it is convenient and it is what you want.

But at the same time the other point I want to make is I went ridiculously hard like insane Lee over the top and I don't consider my life to be ruined at all because of my MDMA abuse my life is difficult as hell due to illness which is completely unrelated and if that wasn't the case I think I would be pretty happy.

So depending on the individual and the type of character and personality you are at Core it may be possible to abuse MDMA fairly heavily and for it to not have have an overly detrimental and destructive impact.

But I would strongly suggest that you exercise caution and look at other ways of coping with your situation motivation and enjoyment wise looking forward with regarding to the use of substances.

I would love to take MDMA again myself I don't think it would be safe for me due to really severe allergies nowadays but if it was I'm not sure it would be such a good thing for me at all as much as I loved it and could very easily take it all over again if I'm truthful.

I would not need to go nearly as hard and even the usage that you were talking about is a very moderate and conservative in comparison.
I don't mean that to encourage you because even moderate and reasonable doses overtime will have similar effects eventually.

Right going to catch up now just wanted to share my feelings.

thank you so much for the perspective

i indeed made up my mind, i will for sure not pop weekly.

what to do then

Honestly I would say sell it n get your money back n find a more reliable source put some of it in water n let me know what happens I'm assuming that it won't all disolve if you say it takes 200mg to feel it I'd say outta a gram you get 500mg of mdma or something like that

But there's no way you should havta take 200mg to feel it

MDMA can be felt at 75mgs most people never take more than 150mg

If I was you I'd demand my money back from the dealer I hate shitty drug dealers

Honestly I would say sell it n get your money back n find a more reliable source put some of it in water n let me know what happens

But there's no way you should havta take 200mg to feel it

MDMA can be felt at 75mgs most people never take more than 150mg

If I was you I'd demand my money back from the dealer I hate shitty drug dealers

LOL i have paid over $1500 so far honestly, its whatever now i do not need that back, but i do not know anyone else who can provide it, sadly :(

i do not know where to find it :(
since your in canada a whole bunch of research chemicals are legal that are identical in effects to drugs like LSD shrooms etc. 1P-LSD is the best for LSD sinces it the same just a extra group on it that gets cleaved off in your body.

i have not did anything for two weeks now, i wont be popping anything for another 2 weeks as well. i guess i will stick with once a month max and maybe give lsd a try honestly

You’ll thank yourself later. I’d try to space it more than that even but the more the better. LSD is words safer for repeated use with really no problematic neurochemical issues

LOL i have paid over $1500 so far honestly, its whatever now i do not need that back, but i do not know anyone else who can provide it, sadly :(

holy fuck lol. I’ve had a ~10 gram stash I had custom made and paid a few hundred bucks for that I’ve been using for 5 years and have another 5 years left probably.

I’ll second what others said though, you shouldn’t need 250mg. Ive gotten absolutely fucked to the point I barely know where I am at the peak off of 180mg so I’d definitely just keep on working to source better product

what effects are you feeling how long is this stuff lasting you. Pure mdma 250 mg would have you puking on the come up from the intensity inability to even walk a straight line and if you tried to talk you would be speaking a million words a minute while totally floored wanting to lie down while rolling hard. If this stuff gives you no effect at 150 mg something is fishy about it. The lack of comedowns from heavy use in day to day use without breaks screams that is not mdma and probably some research chemical or cathione.

Not necessarily true. I did pure 250mg mdma on my first time and didn't puke on the come up nor did I speak too fast, but my speech was slurred.

@AutoTripper I am ordering that Redmond real salt...

I get migraines too, although most of the time they occur once a month and I believe they may be related to hormone imbalances.
Good on you Indigo for listening, believing and taking initiative. I mean this isn't just about migraines this is one of the absolute most logical and sensible and best fundamental basic things anybody can do for their health is to recognise the importance of the type of salt we consume and try to eliminate the poisonous man-made stuff which is why salt has such a bad name, pure and simple and no other reason.

Refined salt is pure Poison for the body, yet this fact is still so largely Unrecognized.

Apart from the health benefits the redmond real salt is damn tasty as well.

since your in canada a whole bunch of research chemicals are legal that are identical in effects to drugs like LSD shrooms etc. 1P-LSD is the best for LSD sinces it the same just a extra group on it that gets cleaved off in your body.
@Juicy Zack this is exactly what I would have suggested myself but this wise man has beaten me to it but definitely you need to broaden your Horizons in my opinion and explore your options because there are so many living in Canada you have a vast world of legal and freely available pure laboratory grade research chemicals and psychedelics at your feet.

You have so many different interesting compounds to explore there are also lots of research chemical stimulants which are similar to MDMA but either not neuro toxic at all or nowhere near as neurotoxic you could look into and research some of these, 6 mapb for example I have heard of being similar to MDMA and seems to be incredibly popular and well liked.

But really I think if you have not even explored the world of LSD and the clearnet legal homologues like 1plsd, ALD 52 and the newly released 1cp LSD, then you really needs to be aware of this because if this is something which you are interested in and could work for you it could and will open doors you don't even seem to be aware of existing.

And this will change the whole paradigm of your situation whereby you may be able to feel a lot less dependent mentally or psychologically on using MDMA for your intended purposes.

@Juicy Zack this is exactly what I would have suggested myself but this wise man has beaten me to it but definitely you need to broaden your Horizons in my opinion and explore your options because there are so many living in Canada you have a vast world of legal and freely available pure laboratory grade research chemicals and psychedelics at your feet.

You have so many different interesting compounds to explore there are also lots of research chemical stimulants which are similar to MDMA but either not neuro toxic at all or nowhere near as neurotoxic you could look into and research some of these, 6 mapb for example I have heard of being similar to MDMA and seems to be incredibly popular and well liked.

But really I think if you have not even explored the world of LSD and the clearnet legal homologues like 1plsd, ALD 52 and the newly released 1cp LSD, then you really needs to be aware of this because if this is something which you are interested in and could work for you it could and will open doors you don't even seem to be aware of existing.

And this will change the whole paradigm of your situation whereby you may be able to feel a lot less dependent mentally or psychologically on using MDMA for your intended purposes.

i agree, i am new to all of this, i have only tried MDMA so far. do not have access to LSD, so i think i will be ordering some 1P-LSD sometime. what is so different between 1P-LSD and 1CP-LSD ?? also how often is safe and what dosage for someone in my situation??

holy fuck lol. I’ve had a ~10 gram stash I had custom made and paid a few hundred bucks for that I’ve been using for 5 years and have another 5 years left probably.

I’ll second what others said though, you shouldn’t need 250mg. Ive gotten absolutely fucked to the point I barely know where I am at the peak off of 180mg so I’d definitely just keep on working to source better product

oh wow!! you got a nice nice deal, how often and how much do you take it??

i agree, i am new to all of this, i have only tried MDMA so far. do not have access to LSD, so i think i will be ordering some 1P-LSD sometime. what is so different between 1P-LSD and 1CP-LSD ?? also how often is safe and what dosage for someone in my situation??
1p and 1cP are similar enough. I just prefer 1cP myself. Both are perfectly good alternatives to Lsd 25.

Those other questions. Big questions, big topic. There could be a million answers but I think you just need to to do some research and a little learning and study into the world of LSD and gradually start building an impression and understanding.

This is definitely the right direction for you to be looking in here from a harm reduction angle and not just that but discovering worlds you don't appear to realise existed at your feet which could be the answer to all of your drug related problems and dilemmas.

So just study up on this stuff as we all do. Tons of info and experience report out there.

See the 1plsd thread here on BL.

The 1cP thread. You will start picking up stuff very quickly and LSD is really such a fun drug to learn about.

Really it's every bit as amazing as MDMA just very different but it does not cause any damage per se it's actually one of the safest and most harmless drugs in the world in a physical sense.

Also, DEFINITELY DEFINITELY look into and consider this:

You can microdose with just about any psychedelic and you can get tons in Canada legally delivered to your doorstep including psilocybin mushrooms which are probably the most popular psychedelic for microdosing currently.

My feeling is from what I have understood and felt about you so far that microdosing could be enormously beneficial to you.

So just start educating yourself about this world that you have waiting at your doorstep. And use this community as you go along as as a valuable resource.

Please keep us posted mate on whatever you are doing and how things turn out. Hopefully I can help with some useful advice down the line.

So just to get the ball rolling regarding dosages- best to start with 1000 micrograms.

Lol not really bro. 100ug is the standard dose. Still fairly moderate and an under dose for many much stronger and Fuller effects if combined with cannabis.

200ug is a really strong and Powerful trip in every sense my first time taking 1plsd in January I took 200ug and it was my first trip for six and a half years and it was absolutely amazing. But even 50ug can be nice.

Last edited:
advise me then torano friend, if i do a 150mg it will not do anything to me even if i waited a month. a 0.20-0.250 mg seems to get me about right, and ive tried this few times. what could it be?

No idea.

Have you had it tested by CAMH or St Mike's?

You can drop off your drugs at three public health clinics (Queen West, The 519, aaaand one of the city ones downtown, can't remember which) in Toronto for free liquid and gas chromatography testing at either CAMH or St Mike's ...for freeee, bruv.

Might be bunk shit you're dosing or it's something explained by your metabolism or other biochemical markers....which are things I'm not exactly knowledgeable about.

Ok, after eyeing that pic again....that's not MDMA. I'd bet on that.

i do not know where to find it :(

It's around.

No idea where in Toronto you are but if you ever hear about the Church of Psychedelics, start asking questions. Though I'm currently holding onto two samples I'm sending for testing at the aforementioned hospitals. So, we'll see how legit their latest shit is.

But never mind all that bollocks, as TripSitterNZ said, there're a bunch of legal RCs that are sold on clearnet websites that are related to or even prodrugs of LSD.
I'm kinda thinking hurrying up and buying them might be a good idea but given the current climate re: drug policy, I don't think they'll be scheduled.....ever.

There are also clearnet sites that will ship you shrooms for reasonable prices (though not all will ship reasonable quantities). I recently found one that accepts Interac e-transfer so you don't even have to dick around with cryptocurrencies.