• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this too much??

advise me then torano friend, if i do a 150mg it will not do anything to me even if i waited a month. a 0.20-0.250 mg seems to get me about right, and ive tried this few times. what could it be?
because it is not mdma. Get a test kit and test it.

because it is not mdma. Get a test kit and test it.

That's because you're substance isn't pure infact it's likely very impure as it appears to be black

Id say quit wasting your money

Believe me or not but i did test it (with a testing kit), and it showed the presence of mdma, but after all of this discussion with you guys, i have just sent a sample to lab to get it tested to see what other stuff could be in it. I am also unable to reach a new source/dealer to get it off.

But if it wasn't mdma, or pure, how could i still feel all the effects (and even better, without having to feel any side effects or come downs)

and again i just sent it to a lab to get it tested to see what other stuff possibly is in it too.

Believe me or not but i did test it (with a testing kit), and it showed the presence of mdma, but after all of this discussion with you guys, i have just sent a sample to lab to get it tested to see what other stuff could be in it. I am also unable to reach a new source/dealer to get it off.

But if it wasn't mdma, or pure, how could i still feel all the effects (and even better, without having to feel any side effects or come downs)

and again i just sent it to a lab to get it tested to see what other stuff possibly is in it too.
what effects are you feeling how long is this stuff lasting you. Pure mdma 250 mg would have you puking on the come up from the intensity inability to even walk a straight line and if you tried to talk you would be speaking a million words a minute while totally floored wanting to lie down while rolling hard. If this stuff gives you no effect at 150 mg something is fishy about it. The lack of comedowns from heavy use in day to day use without breaks screams that is not mdma and probably some research chemical or cathione.

what effects are you feeling how long is this stuff lasting you. Pure mdma 250 mg would have you puking on the come up from the intensity inability to even walk a straight line and if you tried to talk you would be speaking a million words a minute while totally floored wanting to lie down while rolling hard. If this stuff gives you no effect at 150 mg something is fishy about it. The lack of comedowns from heavy use in day to day use without breaks screams that is not mdma and probably some research chemical or cathione.

Yes on few occasions i did puke on the come up, and yes at times was not able to walk straight lol, and yes at multiple times i did lay down and could not stand at all.

effects include: shaky and blurry vision, lights in front of me being super shiny and seem bigger than how really big they are, great feelings of empathy and being super doper talkative and sharing of personal emotions and stuff. Also, not being able to sleep.

how long: my cousin and i would pop a 0.25 - 0.2 at around 10pm, and it would peak and last to till around 2pm and after that it will be over but we would still be in a great mood.

Yes on few occasions i did puke on the come up, and yes at times was not able to walk straight lol, and yes at multiple times i did lay down and could not stand at all.

effects include: shaky and blurry vision, lights in front of me being super shiny and seem bigger than how really big they are, great feelings of empathy and being super doper talkative and sharing of personal emotions and stuff. Also, not being able to sleep.

how long: my cousin and i would pop a 0.25 - 0.2 at around 10pm, and it would peak and last to till around 2pm and after that it will be over but we would still be in a great mood.
You probably have some reslient brain chemistry going on but i would give the mdma a break cause it will come around and burn you fast.

When I first started using MDMA in 2000, I would use it about once per month. Now, 19 years later, I wish I would have used it less. You can build up a tolerance, even if you do not feel it happening at the time. You are better off to use MDMA sparingly so you can continue to enjoy it throughout your life. I would incorporate a 2-3 month wait. Most of the published studies and research indicate that using MDMA too frequently will eventually result in some neuron re-structuring and memory problems. Mushrooms or LSD would work better for frequent use

Just because it test positive for mdma don't mean it's 83% pure it could be real mdma n only be 25% pure that makes a huge deal

N if I remember correctly methylone (M1) also tests positive as MDMA

And idk what lab you sent it to but I'm almost positive they don't tell you the purity there results will just tell you what the substance contains

i have obviously read about it and done my homework months before trying it for the first time. My best friend who gets me that stuff himself pops on a weekend basis 0.25g, and has been for the past 7 months, and no we are not zombies, he is an engineering supervisor at my work and we both are doing more than good for ourselves from all aspects. I feel your answer has been more retarded to be honest.

Also, i have successfully popped 2 and 3 days in a row, week in and week out and still got amazing experiences without any comedowns what so ever. Overall, i did a 0.25 a weekend for 4 months straight and every time i got an amazing experience of it (again with no side effects or comedowns or what so ever) None of them was the same as the first time i popped MDMA obviously.

Not enough research. You realize that you will cause detrimental effects to your brain eventually if you continue to do this and likely be devoid of life enjoyment and meaningful relationships once your HT system is sufficiently fried, right?

If you haven’t, go read the plethora of LTCthreads on here. MDMA is an incredible drug and has so many amazing things that it can contribute to someone’s life if it’s respected and used responsibly. To clarify, what you have outlined is not respect and nor is it remotely wise in terms of harm reduction. Not to mention cardiac problems that can arise from using substances in this class over time.

You’ve got one body and one mind, make the most of it so you don’t add to the stigma already associated with this drug that many people are working hard to break.

Hardcore mdma abuse is something your brain will not come back to what you once were. I am example of why MDMA should never be abused. This constant migraine headache that the only painkiller that works for me is LSD is not something i would want anybody to be walking around all day. And my thinking is very slow i can not recall alot of memories they are all blurred. Infact from your usage already please dont use mdma for a long time again.

i have obviously read about it and done my homework months before trying it for the first time. My best friend who gets me that stuff himself pops on a weekend basis 0.25g, and has been for the past 7 months, and no we are not zombies, he is an engineering supervisor at my work and we both are doing more than good for ourselves from all aspects. I feel your answer has been more retarded to be honest.

Also, i have successfully popped 2 and 3 days in a row, week in and week out and still got amazing experiences without any comedowns what so ever. Overall, i did a 0.25 a weekend for 4 months straight and every time i got an amazing experience of it (again with no side effects or comedowns or what so ever) None of them was the same as the first time i popped MDMA obviously.
Easy man. Im just catching up here but I'm itching to add a little perspective I myself heavily abused MDMA for many years taking over 3000 pills easily + MDMA crystal and powder I broke all of the rules there wasn't the same level of education and harm reduction etc back then.

I would take it for many days in a row in large amounts in combination with any other drugs like 10 or 11 days in a row, 5 days, 3, 6, 2, 3, 2, 5 etc etc so many times and really high quantities as well.

I'm sure I convinced myself at times that it was harmless and I wasn't seeing negative effects and I could continue at that rate but this is the illusion you have to be careful of answer truth is that sooner or later reckless or ill advised ongoing and too frequent MDMA consumption will come back and bite you no matter how you think and feel at the time I'm afraid this is probably the reality of it.

And this is where the advice is coming from here is basically trying to caution you against falling Into the trap of assuming that you can on bypass this because it is convenient and it is what you want.

But at the same time the other point I want to make is I went ridiculously hard like insane Lee over the top and I don't consider my life to be ruined at all because of my MDMA abuse my life is difficult as hell due to illness which is completely unrelated and if that wasn't the case I think I would be pretty happy.

So depending on the individual and the type of character and personality you are at Core it may be possible to abuse MDMA fairly heavily and for it to not have have an overly detrimental and destructive impact.

But I would strongly suggest that you exercise caution and look at other ways of coping with your situation motivation and enjoyment wise looking forward with regarding to the use of substances.

I would love to take MDMA again myself I don't think it would be safe for me due to really severe allergies nowadays but if it was I'm not sure it would be such a good thing for me at all as much as I loved it and could very easily take it all over again if I'm truthful.

I would not need to go nearly as hard and even the usage that you were talking about is a very moderate and conservative in comparison.
I don't mean that to encourage you because even moderate and reasonable doses overtime will have similar effects eventually.

Right going to catch up now just wanted to share my feelings.

^Id be curious as to whether the abuse and illness is related or not. Lotta pathways at work and I don’t think anyone could ever say for sure but even just severe allergies are something I could see developing from fucked up histamine and cortisol cascades after a lot of abuse.

Hardcore mdma abuse is something your brain will not come back to what you once were. I am example of why MDMA should never be abused. This constant migraine headache that the only painkiller that works for me is LSD is not something i would want anybody to be walking around all day. And my thinking is very slow i can not recall alot of memories they are all blurred. Infact from your usage already please dont use mdma for a long time again.
I can sure go along with this. I mean Im very openly accepting of my MDMA damages. It's one of those things which I don't even think about your notice because it's constant so I'm sure I underestimate the level of impact I'm experiencing still to this day on my mental and cognitive functioning and emotional headspace.

I'm so philosophical about things and life. But absolutely those consequences are pretty permanent and I had an amazing brain and imagination and sacrificed so much of it and my potential.

But I prefer to see it as change an alteration in my own case because it simply lead me me on my path in life and what I've lost physically and cognitively Leigh-Anne mechanical and biological sense I'm sure I have done something spiritually and philosophically and developed in various other ways.

Like losing your sight and you develop elsewhere,

Not to understimate the negative impacts at all.
Your migraines do sound harsh.

Do you get enough high quality natural salt into your body? I have always had this strong feeling that migraine headaches may be related to to insufficient salt intake or the wrong type of salt i.e. refined man-made salt table salt etc which is Pure Poison to the body and does not facilitate proper hydration.

Whereas unrefined natural salt is vital for balance and well-being and especially will proper and full hydration and use of water.

Pink himalayan can be of variable quality and efficacy for the body depending on where and how it was mind but will always be a million times better than man-made refined poisonous salt in any form.

But I have tested lots of different sources of himalayan salt with my homeooath and the vega machine. I found differnt samples to vary a lot in energetic quality and general usability by the body.

So now I use mainly, and is what I strongly recommend to others "Redmond real salt".

It is the highest quality and purity but also more consistent so I feel much more confident about recommending this to people because otherwise it would be pure luck as to the level of quality of Himalayan salt they purchase.

But we also need much more so than we are led to believe by mainstream thinking and guidelines I weigh 10 g of Redmond real salt on digital scales every day and add this to my meals as a basic bodily requirement and I sometimes add more on top.

But my own diet is almost entirely devoid of any man-made and unnatural refined salt how's my diet is 100% home cooked acceptable certain foods (organic crackers, ceareals etc) where I make sure to avoid or minimise refined salt consumption.

My heart health and blood pressure and cholesterol and all of those types of markers have been excellent over the years and certainly not indicative of too much sodium causing side effects.

We need a minimum of 8 grams per day not a maximum of 6. But the point they never spell out is that the type of salt is what matters the most and our bodies are designed for the high intake of natural unrefined salt not man-made stuff in any quantity which is pretty obvious on paper.

So anyway @TripSitterNZ I don't mean to patronize bro just wanted to mention this in case there's a chance you maybe don't consume a sufficient amount of healthy salt and are chronically dehydrated as a result which could certainly enhance your migraines regardless of the root cause.

^Id be curious as to whether the abuse and illness is related or not. Lotta pathways at work and I don’t think anyone could ever say for sure but even just severe allergies are something I could see developing from fucked up histamine and cortisol cascades after a lot of abuse.
Well I developed severe long term Lyme Disease from a simple tick bite in 2005. Inwas pretty stable, strong, together, functional, confident etc. Just easy living. Work, fun, life. Then Lyme Disease struck and that was like being hit by a train at 100mph from the side and plunged into another direction hurtling and spinning Out of Control.

So whatever track I was on regarding the impact of my MDMA use the impact of the lyme disease from the infection invading my central nervous system basically took me on a completely different course in life to where I was and would have been.

I'm not saying there aren't interelations and interactions between the overall complexity of the situation and how exactly my lyme disease developed and the types of symptoms I have experience to this day but this is not your normal situation of generally getting unwell and mis-attributing the causes.

Before my lyme disease hit in May 2005 when it fully invaded my nervous system it honestly didn't occur to me that anything I ingested could really cause any harm I thought I was invincible I don't think I even knew what allergy meant I was that ignorant and naive.

What the borrelia bacteria does which is the causative agent of Lyme Disease and a biologically engineered pathogen from plum Island New York, it causes a state of nervous and immune system dysregulation and this is what led to my severe allergies and overactivity.

The point I'm seeing I think is I had incurred massive major side effects from MDMA for many years and it has come in spurts and always settled out and showed signs of recovery and and the way things were for me just before my lyme disease hit I don't think I was waiting for new unexpected effects to suddenly start showing up like a snowball things were pretty stable and consistent.

Last edited:
@AutoTripper my diet is quite bad so it would def make my migraines alot worse. The last time i used mdma was in oct just a big line up the nose and still the comedown hit me bad for 8 days. Its just gotten to the point where i still feel the serotonin drained out of my head for months to come.

@AutoTripper my diet is quite bad so it would def make my migraines alot worse. The last time i used mdma was in oct just a big line up the nose and still the comedown hit me bad for 8 days. Its just gotten to the point where i still feel the serotonin drained out of my head for months to come.
Try increasing your natural salt intake substantially while keeping up an adequate amount of clean water if possible and ideally trying to reduce refined salt in the diet.

It's a really simple thing to do to incorporate into a lifestyle with a little bit of of awareness and determination and you never know it could make a real difference to your migraines.

@AutoTripper I gotcha man, I’m sorry to hear that. I’d agree they are unrelated. A close friend of mine got Lyme as well and had her life turned upside down so I know how horrible it can be.

I don’t have much to offer except maybe checking out BPC 157. Think it has a real potential to help you. Other than that my friend found a woman that’s a PT by degree but has branched our to a lot more than that and seeing her has changed her life. Only way she can function according to her.

You may have but I’d also suggest vitamin D. My brother had cluster migraines that were due to an undiagnosed deficiency

Just because it test positive for mdma don't mean it's 83% pure it could be real mdma n only be 25% pure that makes a huge deal

N if I remember correctly methylone (M1) also tests positive as MDMA

And idk what lab you sent it to but I'm almost positive they don't tell you the purity there results will just tell you what the substance contains

I was wrong methylone tests yellow it could be mda or mde or MDMA, codiene ,or morphine whatever it is it is highly impure here's a test reaction chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191201-202044.png
    Screenshot_20191201-202044.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 2
@AutoTripper I am ordering that Redmond real salt...

I get migraines too, although most of the time they occur once a month and I believe they may be related to hormone imbalances.

You probably have some reslient brain chemistry going on but i would give the mdma a break cause it will come around and burn you fast.

i have not did anything for two weeks now, i wont be popping anything for another 2 weeks as well. i guess i will stick with once a month max and maybe give lsd a try honestly