• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids is there something similar to Promethazine to take with Codeine

Lyrica and Gabapentin Work best with opiods when taken in 2 or 3 split doses. Which is why i recomended 150mg in 3 seperate 50 mg doses. You probably won't get any effect from a single 50 mg dose with the opiods.

I know that you are referring to water retention from the use of gabanoids. Also increase in appetite, feelings or tiredness and lack of motivation can lead to a reduced metabolic rate (rate at which your body burns calories) But if you are fairly active and do some cardio (walking, jogging, cycling or swimming) this will bring your metabolic rate back up and beyond a good level. And should make the weight issue of using lyrica not an issue at 150mg PD dosage.

Having said that i do appreciate your concern. Its your body. So based on the advice everyone has provided you. I hope you can come to a decision that is minimal risk and satisfactory to you.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention. Congrats on beating the demon drink. I have also been alcohol free since January of this year. Thats a big fucking step in the right direction buddy. I have alot of respect for that. It's a battle we both share.

Well done and best of luck :)

Last edited: