Is there big downsides to swapping out during cycle?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hey guys I have a question. So I know it’s ideal to keep blood levels of test as close to consistent as possible to avoid fluctuations in hormone levels.

I dropped the Tren from my cycle but I just ran out of Test C and can’t get more for around a week, so I just did the same dose shot of Sustanon (300 mg 2x week)

Is there any negatives to interchanging steroids? I read somewhere if you’ve been on longer than 3 months it’s good to swap to change up the ester anyways but not sure if this is accurate

Also well I have a thread started.. I read an interesting prospective from a doctor about how he doesn’t recommend glute shots because of the possibility of leakage and waste if the skin is not held tight, any thoughts on this? I won’t touch the quad due to the worst PIP I’ve ever had but the deltoid seems to be pretty golden for me aside from spouting blood once in a while, and since I do 2x a week shots I could simply alternative deltoids I would think

Hey guys I have a question. So I know it’s ideal to keep blood levels of test as close to consistent as possible to avoid fluctuations in hormone levels.

I dropped the Tren from my cycle but I just ran out of Test C and can’t get more for around a week, so I just did the same dose shot of Sustanon (300 mg 2x week)

Is there any negatives to interchanging steroids? I read somewhere if you’ve been on longer than 3 months it’s good to swap to change up the ester anyways but not sure if this is accurate

Also well I have a thread started.. I read an interesting prospective from a doctor about how he doesn’t recommend glute shots because of the possibility of leakage and waste if the skin is not held tight, any thoughts on this? I won’t touch the quad due to the worst PIP I’ve ever had but the deltoid seems to be pretty golden for me aside from spouting blood once in a while, and since I do 2x a week shots I could simply alternative deltoids I would think

There are popular theories thrown about on some steroid boards about switching compounds and esters, not too sure if this is based upon sound science..
There are other downstream pathways that can play a role in inducing differing effects when switching certain compounds, whether these contribute noticeably its difficult to answer..
Remember, steroids are generally ascribed for bodybuilding purposes which can get pretty technical at the extreme end of the competition spectrum, to consider that kind of advanced protocol for the average gym rat might seem over the top..

There's no harm in injecting glutes, I've not had issue since 1981, but you never know, still time I suppose..?? I tend not to listen too much to Dr's nowadays..

Last edited:
There are popular theories thrown about on some steroid boards about switching compounds and esters, not too sure if this is based upon sound science..
There are other downstream pathways that can play a role in inducing differing effects when switching certain compounds, whether these contribute noticeably its difficult to answer..
Remember, steroids are generally ascribed for bodybuilding purposes which can get pretty technical at the extreme end of the competition spectrum, to consider that kind of advanced protocol for the average gym rat might seem over the top..

There's no harm in injection glutes, I've not had issue since 1981, but you never know, still time I suppose..?? I tend not to listen too much to Dr's nowadays..

Thank you GF, I agree with you completely about doctors. Most known less than we do. It’s better to listen to people who have really lived it

No it doesn’t matter, there’s test in your blood or not. There will be slight changes in metabolic effects potentially but nothing that’s going to make a noticeable real world difference.

I love my old timer friends cause they didn’t thunk anywhere near as much as people do now about things lol. One guy is/was a power lifter and his preferred protocol was injecting two full vials of test and a vial of deca once a month.

Another friend had very inconsistent access to hear in the 90’s and early 2000’s and said he would load up a 50ml jug of whatever partial vials he could collect from friends and do a shot once every 3, 4, 5 days or whatever.

Inject, eat, lift, sleep, repeat, and don’t overthink although obviously there are a few general rules that are good to follow