• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is there anything that potentiates the effects of meth?

Pinkbeam

Bluelighter
I know there's lots of things you can take to potentiate the effects of all different drugs. There are also tips and tricks, like take on an empty stomach, for example. Or take with orange juice for full effect.

But what about meth? I was just wondering if there is anything like that.... Any tips or tricks?

Alka seltzer taken with your dope (orally) is supposed to provide a nice boost during the onset.

Avoid foods with a lot of vitamin C until you're ready to come down.

Last edited:
Alka seltzer taken with your dope (orally) is supposed to provide a nice boost during the onset.

Avoid foods with a lot of vitamin C until you're ready to come down.
Alka seltzer is fucking insane. Ice been doing meth a long ass time and a little bit of water, like a 1/4 cup or so and like a bowl of some crystal hot me the highest I've ever been and I used to slam the shit every single day....alka seltzer is fucking crazy as hell when mixed with crystal

That’s crazy man I’ve endlessly read about meth and I’ve never heard of this before. Now I’m seeing the same info twice in two days.

seriously alka seltzer? That’s wild.

Yes I'm assuming it would work if you took couple grams of tums also in place of alka seltzer if you only had them around. I do that with Adderall when I take it ill chew up a few tums 30mins prior and it makes the experience much stronger and more euphoric. Your gonna wanna take it orally because the mechanism by which it's working is you altering the ph of your stomach and making it harder for the drug to be broken down, leading to increase in plasma levels. It would also work with Methamphetamine for sure.

That’s crazy man I’ve endlessly read about meth and I’ve never heard of this before. Now I’m seeing the same info twice in two days.

seriously alka seltzer? That’s wild.
I'm telling you, ...so high I was almost embarrassed. I couldn't hold still. I literally had to put my hand in place over my chin to hold my jaw still. Lol

Makes sense, as body cant assimilate meth in the way it does ops/ coke. My only worry would be potential damage to organs. Basically hotwiring body’s security system. To those that have tried it, any noticed negative affects?
When you do meth, body senses toxins and immediately starts evac protocols. Hence sweating, urination frequency increases, that ‘ oil’ secretion on skin. But the process isnt selective; dumps everything. Vitamins, nutrients, and fluids. If youve ever been dehydrated under normal conditions, notice that urination slows or even stops, perspiration too. With meth, youll wonder where in the hell the pee is coming from.
Long term use of dope on its own many negatives; Wonder if any info or studies available about damage from changing bioavailability.

Makes sense, as body cant assimilate meth in the way it does ops/ coke. My only worry would be potential damage to organs. Basically hotwiring body’s security system. To those that have tried it, any noticed negative affects?
When you do meth, body senses toxins and immediately starts evac protocols. Hence sweating, urination frequency increases, that ‘ oil’ secretion on skin. But the process isnt selective; dumps everything. Vitamins, nutrients, and fluids. If youve ever been dehydrated under normal conditions, notice that urination slows or even stops, perspiration too. With meth, youll wonder where in the hell the pee is coming from.
Long term use of dope on its own many negatives; Wonder if any info or studies available about damage from changing bioavailability.

Your body isn't getting rid of toxins, those are all symptoms of having your sympathetic nervous system slammed by meth. A high dose of any stimulant or even a naturally induced amount of adrenaline could cause similar effects.

Also, the toxic effects of meth are very subtle and cumulative. You won't feel any damage occurring.

Your body isn't getting rid of toxins, those are all symptoms of having your sympathetic nervous system slammed by meth. A high dose of any stimulant or even a naturally induced amount of adrenaline could cause similar effects.

Also, the toxic effects of meth are very subtle and cumulative. You won't feel any damage occurring.
Not to argue, simply debate:
Meth doesnt play well with mammals, thats why the body ceases absorption at a certain level. You can die from too much coke or ops, rarely meth od death in absence of underlying medical condition. Never heard of op or coke fiends drinking their piss.

The piss thing is because some gets excreted unchanged by your kidneys. This is because meth metabolism is kind of slow due to the hindered amine and alpha methyl group. This is not due to decreased absorbtion, if the meth didn't absorb it would be found in shit rather than urine.

The reason more people od on coke is that cocaine blocks a sodium channel that is involved in heart beat regulation. This combined with stimulation makes coke more cardiotoxic than meth. Opioids suppress breathing which is why they have a propensity for acute ods.

Most of the toxicity of meth is from dopamine oxidation and hyperthermia. These are made worse by lifestyle changes that meth induces.

I honestly don't see how those two things (causing acute deaths and people drinking meth piss) are really relavent to chronic toxicity though.

Lol I feel like I'm in a real life version of The Big Bang Theory, I kind of like listening to all of your conversations!! Maybe I should lay of the meth and start exploring science.....or maybe I already am doing some sciece... ha? Ha? A little scientific experiment / fieldwork for my internship!!! Hahahahahaha 😂 I crack myself up!!! Lol no but for real you guys are really cool people so far. I respect it for sure!

Mine isn’t science. Life experience. I nearly died @ 22 when couple drops water in a spoon dissolved .20 of fish scale. Upon returning to my spot I’d forgotten I loaded the spoon. Dropped another .25 in. Woke up as they were putting me in the trunk to dispose of the body. Coke is no joke.
As for meth, Ive seen 1 gram shots taken. Most go to sleep for an hour.
Different animals

Mine isn’t science. Life experience. I nearly died @ 22 when couple drops water in a spoon dissolved .20 of fish scale. Upon returning to my spot I’d forgotten I loaded the spoon. Dropped another .25 in. Woke up as they were putting me in the trunk to dispose of the body. Coke is no joke.
As for meth, Ive seen 1 gram shots taken. Most go to sleep for an hour.
Different animals
For sure, good looking out! I plan on quitting all this Riff Raff soon anyways I'm 25 years old getting too old for it I want a family and stuff

I slowed way down at 24 married kids thriving business. Once every 3-4 months or so.

Alka seltzer is fucking insane. Ice been doing meth a long ass time and a little bit of water, like a 1/4 cup or so and like a bowl of some crystal hot me the highest I've ever been and I used to slam the shit every single day....alka seltzer is fucking crazy as hell when mixed with crystal
So do you take the meth orally also? I'm super intrigued.

As the pleasant effects of stimulants wear off the craziness truly starts to kick in. Stims are all fun and games until you think the aliens implanted a microchip in your brain and then it just goes down from there. Very few people realistically can handle heavy stim use. They think they're more functional because of the focus and energy but in reality they usually come off as crazy to everyone else.

It's just not a good daily use substance pick and some days off here and there makes the magic come back. "There's more to life than drugs"-- George Washington 1403