• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there anything similar to cocaine ?

Khat isn't like cocaine. Even coca isn't like cocaine, and it actually contains cocaine. Powdered cocaine feels quite different than even high doses of coca, although eventually with enough coca leaf you do feel it pretty strongly (but it is still quite different).

This guy seems to be asking what synthetic powder is like extracted cocaine and the truth is nothing is much like it. N-ethylhexedrone seemed liked an ok replacement but as noted it is now illegal. Not sure what is now legal in the UK that is an unacceptable replacement. N-ethylpentedrone is ok but is likely also illegal. So is a-php most likely (which is also decent). A-PCYP might be legal but its a very poor replacement.
Khat is indeed not like Coke. Its better more euphoric and way less off an ego drug.

Fresh Coca leaves should be some what near Coke.

Khat is indeed not like Coke. Its better more euphoric and way less off an ego drug.

Fresh Coca leaves should be some what near Coke.

The coca leaves not being like cocaine statement was a little hyperbolic but there is alot of truth to it.

The pharmacokinetics of oral or buccal plain coca leaf looks quite different than the AUC (area under the curve) produced by refined cocaine that is insufflated, smoked or injection.

Wellbutrin (Bupropion) is sometimes considered “poor man’s cocaine” because it has a stimulant effect and works on dopamine. It’s been abused by snorting or IV’ing but the IV ones are more likely to have serious trouble- anything from seizures to complete paralysis in some people. Sounds awful. Not sure about snorting though... High doses (to her high) increases risk of seizure in anyone.

The coca leaves not being like cocaine statement was a little hyperbolic but there is alot of truth to it.

The pharmacokinetics of oral or buccal plain coca leaf looks quite different than the AUC (area under the curve) produced by refined cocaine that is insufflated, smoked or injection.
Would have loved to have an experience with fresh Coca leaves and I think they add lime stone. just to see if the effects are better then the purified powder has.

But i 'll admit after my initial honeymoon with Cocaine. It quickly became a drug I despised. Also very curious about the Peruian Coca-extract Cola. Just to satisfy my curiousity.

RTI compounds like RTI-111 also named Dichlorophane could be something useful but IME it is relatively scarce. This stuff is very potent and should handle only if you know what you are doing. :)

-- Peace o/

Yes, true, Etizolam, for example or Clonazolam are under Schedule C. Others too.

Just read the paragraph defining "psychoactive" under this law. It's everything that works as a CNS depressant and/or psycho-stimulant. Everything else is not a psychoactive substance in this regard. So this includes hallucinogens, as they're neither of those.

I think you've taken a heavy dose of wishful thinking there my friend.

You definitely need to read it again.

By the time the PSA came in, most substances of worth had already been scheduled under the Misuse of drugs act. The PSA just covers everything else that isn't scheduled, making it illegal to manufacture, import and supply. The only saving grace is that possession is not (yet) illegal for these substances. I can't see how you think this doesn't apply to hallucinogens...

So? - You're, of course not planning to supply or use these drugs to get "high", no?
The law I linked says "psychoactive in its sense" is any CNS depressant or stimulant, which excludes hallucinogens. Allowed is not what people tell u is, but what isn't explicitly prohibited.

BTW: that's why cognitive enhancers like noopept are available in the UK again, but with a footnote "not for human consumption". U see these details make a huge difference. "Controlled substance" (A,B,C) means something else.

Last edited:
Methylphenidate or Ritalin. To me the stimulant high was like cocaine, but not as 'clean' feeling as cocaine is-yes I understand unless you get medical grade cocaine or live in South American countries which produce it, that all coke is stepped on or cut-and the Methylphenidate lasts longer when swallowed or snorted.

Dexedrine and Adderall are not like cocaine IME. Yes they are stimulants but the high is from amphetamines. According to friends that have used METH as well as Dexedrine and Adderall, even super high doses of Dexedrine and Adderall are not as strong as small amounts of even the lowest quality of METH.

I never have had coca leaf tea or quid but people I know who had it and cocaine said coca leaf taken orally is like a slow moving donkey, while cocaine is akin to a concord jet or rocket.

Last edited: