• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is there anything similar to Cannabis?

I know the feeling when you can't smoke. Its horrible. The laws have really relaxed over the last 10 years, though. If I ever own my own company...how good you can roll a blunt will on the interview lol. As we enter into this new cycle of history, the stigma of herb will be a thing of the past.

Its crazy man... where I live its legal.. theres a pot-shop on every corner of every block.... Yet almost all the jobs still test for it..... janitors..... fast food workers....... grocery store bag boys...... l think like 99 percent of jobs still test for it =( My current job I get paid quite a bit.... I dunno maybe I will save up a lot of money and try to find a job that doesnt test later down the road in my life.. I guess right now Im basically just out of luck for the time being. I miss marijuana so much..... marijuana never did anything bad to me, it never ruined my life.... I just really dont understand this... its legal... you can buy it at a store..... but they test for it? I just dont get it man. Yet people can drink alcohol until their liver shuts down, show up to work smelling like whiskey etc . fuck it.
absolutely crazy - fuck that noise - janitors>? holy shit

I'm not often glad to live in the uk but am getting increasingly moreso

I'd be sorely tempted to be looking at moving location, more than tempted in fact

Salvia nemorosa is kinda close, and also the white powdery stuff that can be scraped off of Russian Sage stems. Be careful with the Russian Sage powder though it’s actually a potent psychoactive, kinda like smoking a trippy hash.

Salvia nemorosa works best sublingually, quid 10 leaves and chew on them periodically over 15-20min. You can spit them out and do fresh leaves until you reach a state of mind your happy with. S. Nemmy is more relaxed and while it doesn’t quite scratch the weed itch it comes close enough to be worthy of trying.

-GC

Quit your job. Because they aren't cool

Get a new cool job.

Fixed.

I realize this advice is unrealistic and possibly downright unhelpful.

I stand by it tho.

aaha, nope

I have an epic job, and have had plenty of no-job party time in the past, believe

No job no fukkin rent and mos def no top quality hashish etc :)

EDIT ok am stoned as all hell and thought that comment was for me and it clearly was not SO in the light of this new paradigm I have to agree with you

OP needs to get a new job

You can try smoking passionflower ... it is relaxing, but it is not like cannabis, I think there is no drug that compares to it

Have you even done it? I have done it loads. Its sucks, yes. But no clue what drug you are describing. If you are getting dropped, its best you will get. Trust me :)

Read my my 1st post. My 1st word was Nope, and last were "nothing like thc". The suggestion was simply that, a suggestion. As I said, I know plenty of people that got by smoking it. If it turns you into a dribbling fuck, then obviously its not for you, or maybe they were just dribbling fucks from the start?

So I'm a little late here and not trying to start an argument, just spread awareness. "Spice" describes different substances and blends depending on your location. 10 years ago, "Spice" was readily sold in headshops and gas stations and tended to be very tame compared to the "Spice" of today.

Spice these days can contain literally anything. From actual synthetic cannabinoids to fucking toilet and pipe cleaner. Nowadays, these short videos show a few super common side effect from smokin' Spice and K2 in the US (I realize that these are videos of inmates and the reason for that is pretty simple-- when addicts become incarcerated they're likely to still chase any kind of high they can get, and in prison you don't have many options that are available at the same time. The largest user-group of Spice and K2 in the USA are inmates and those held while awaiting trial):

Try a 2:1 mix of salvia nemorosa flower and Russian sage flower. It's not cannabis, but it is mellow and stoning. If I had to stop cannabis use, that would be my go to replacement. Adding just a bit of white lavender flower makes it taste excellent too.

I am wondering if there is anything that gets you "high" similar to marijuana? Im not looking to get "fucked up" or "wasted" I just really miss that simple happy / chill marijuana feeling so much.

Thank you for your time.
One member on the forum experimenten with this plant. Made an extract and found it produced a mild Cannabis high.

"Liverwort (Radula marginata)
As well as cannabigerol, this New Zealand native contains a newly discovered cannabinoid-type bibenzyl compound named perrottetinenic acid. Unlike most cannabinoid-type compounds, perrottetinenic acid binds to CB1 receptors.

Liverwort also contains two previously unknown bibenzyls, as well as a known cannabinoid, perrottetinene. This wealth of compounds may explain its ability to treat bronchitis and heal gallbladder, liver, and bladder problems."

Salvia nemorosa is kinda close, and also the white powdery stuff that can be scraped off of Russian Sage stems. Be careful with the Russian Sage powder though it’s actually a potent psychoactive, kinda like smoking a trippy hash.

Salvia nemorosa works best sublingually, quid 10 leaves and chew on them periodically over 15-20min. You can spit them out and do fresh leaves until you reach a state of mind your happy with. S. Nemmy is more relaxed and while it doesn’t quite scratch the weed itch it comes close enough to be worthy of trying.

-GC
Try making bubble hash from Russian sage flowers, you'd be astounded at just how potent it is!!