• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is there anything similar to Cannabis?

Stonerguy420d

Greenlighter
Ive smoked marijuana for 10 years, and I loved it..... I just loved the way marijuana made me feel. All i can say is... it just made me happier, calm, and thats about it. Sadly, nowadays I cant smoke it anymore due to my job, they do random drug tests all the time, and I just cant risk slipping up with synthetic urine. So I stopped smoking marijuana, yet I miss it so much =( I really dont understand why smoking an herb that makes you happy is "bad".

I am wondering if there is anything that gets you "high" similar to marijuana? Im not looking to get "fucked up" or "wasted" I just really miss that simple happy / chill marijuana feeling so much.

Thank you for your time.

I hate to say it but I don't believe so. I've tried the synthetic stuff and it's definitely not the same, at least not in my experience. To be completely honest, it was one of the worst experiences I've had with any substance. I don't smoke anymore because it just doesn't seem to have the same effect that it used to on me but I do miss it. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything that would produce the same feeling that Cannabis does. Sorry, I know this isn't exactly helpful but I'm just trying to be honest

Cbd oik but that's cannabis. A low dose of oral morphine stonebyou oit.
Low dose of shrionse. Deffo don't try the synthetic.. It's shit ice only got cannabis oil with thc in which stopping withdrawal effects. It get me stoned if I take more than a few drops.
Ketamine in micro dosing

unfortunately, not really at all

what a fucking nightmare - honestly have no idea wft I would do if I couldn't consume cannabis cos of drug-testing - really feel for ya

Nope!

Jobs are still drug testing? Just find a job that doesn't. The laws are fucked man. Just know there are plenty of jobs that don't test and smoking pot is part of the company culture (along with drinking).

You can try CBD. You will get a little placebo. Maybe mix it with some spice / k2 and will feel something. But nothing like good old thc.

Nope!

Jobs are still drug testing? Just find a job that doesn't. The laws are fucked man. Just know there are plenty of jobs that don't test and smoking pot is part of the company culture (along with drinking).

You can try CBD. You will get a little placebo. Maybe mix it with some spice / k2 and will feel something. But nothing like good old thc.

tbh I most definitely wouldn't be recommending 'spice' - terrible grim stuff that hits nothing like cannabis and incredibly easy to overdose on...an od that will have you semi-conscious and dribbling on the floor - far far away from a cannabis replacement

I wouldn’t advise you to use CBD unless you’re certain it contains no THC. There are a lot that have low amounts or contamination and it will defo show up on a urine test.

what - the full spectrum cbd stuff with a 0.3% max thc will trigger a drug test?

not happy at all if true - will research

edit - legal limit is 0.2% - so a standard 20mg daily dose would contain 0.04mg thc - I can't see that testing positivve pesonally but admit I could easily be wrong

Last edited:
what - the full spectrum cbd stuff with a 0.3% max thc will trigger a drug test?

not happy at all if true - will research
It depends on the products quality tbh. Is it only 0.3% really? Usually they have a margin or error and yeah I have had people test positive for THC who were using CBD with low percentages of thc. It’s unfortunate but it’s easily explained away if you do use CBD, I guess it would depend on how strict the company policy was.

Right. Spice is nasty. But a mixture of cbd and that would be the closest you will get to herb. If thats even close. This guy is looking to smoke a blunt and feel something. That would be the best option. Will even taste like herb. Certainly easy on the k2 though lol. K2 was big years ago. Just about every pothead I knew that couldn't smoke due to probation / parole would smoke it. Do your own research, but its not going to kill you.

CBD alone doesn't do much.

There is no replacement. Many drugs cannot be replaced, and weed is one of those.

It depends on the products quality tbh. Is it only 0.3% really? Usually they have a margin or error and yeah I have had people test positive for THC who were using CBD with low percentages of thc. It’s unfortunate but it’s easily explained away if you do use CBD, I guess it would depend on how strict the company policy was.
0.2% max thc content in cbd product legally, in uk anyway

EDIT - however, if it did fail a drug test they wouldn't care where the thc came from - I just don't think it would test positive

Right. Spice is nasty. But a mixture of cbd and that would be the closest you will get to herb. If thats even close. This guy is looking to smoke a blunt and feel something. That would be the best option. Will even taste like herb. Certainly easy on the k2 though lol. K2 was big years ago. Just about every pothead I knew that couldn't smoke due to probation / parole would smoke it. Do your own research, but its not going to kill you.

CBD alone doesn't do much.
no man - its a harm reduction forum and spice is an incredibly harmful drug - highly not recommended and and really fuck all like weed.

he wants a weed hit - spice is not that - it's a shit option lol, not the "best option"

I don't need to research it - I've seen it over and over again in uk city centres - poor fuckers who have literally had a single toke too much and are on the floor dribbling a nd garbling nonsesnse and unable to stand - not once or twice bro - dozens/hundred of times

Yeah it probs won't kill you, but neither would sticking a needle through your balls but you probably don't wanna do that either

Spice will not fill the cannabis gap, its shit dangerous drug,

0.2% max thc content in cbd product legally, in uk anyway

EDIT - however, if it did fail a drug test they wouldn't care where the thc came from - I just don't think it would test positive
If you’re a regular user of it, like everyday, I would really be wondering that, like normal THC, it would build up over time in your body. Of course 0.2% is such a small amount, I guess it would depend how much you use. If it’s not a lot then you’d get away with it most likely but I dunno.... honestly it’s something I haven’t thought too deeply into in regards to the smaller amounts under 1% but I do know for a fact that a CBD product with a claim of 1%THC brought up a positive on a urine test.

no man - its a harm reduction forum and spice is an incredibly harmful drug - highly not recommended and and really fuck all like weed.

he wants a weed hit - spice is not that - it's a shit option lol, not the "best option"

I don't need to research it - I've seen it over and over again in uk city centres - poor fuckers who have literally had a single toke too much and are on the floor dribbling a nd garbling nonsesnse and unable to stand - not once or twice bro - dozens/hundred of times

Yeah it probs won't kill you, but neither would sticking a needle through your balls but you probably don't wanna do that either

Spice will not fill the cannabis gap, its shit dangerous drug,

Have you even done it? I have done it loads. Its sucks, yes. But no clue what drug you are describing. If you are getting dropped, its best you will get. Trust me :)

Read my my 1st post. My 1st word was Nope, and last were "nothing like thc". The suggestion was simply that, a suggestion. As I said, I know plenty of people that got by smoking it. If it turns you into a dribbling fuck, then obviously its not for you, or maybe they were just dribbling fucks from the start?

:)
If you’re a regular user of it, like everyday, I would really be wondering that, like normal THC, it would build up over time in your body. Of course 0.2% is such a small amount, I guess it would depend how much you use. If it’s not a lot then you’d get away with it most likely but I dunno.... honestly it’s something I haven’t thought too deeply into in regards to the smaller amounts under 1% but I do know for a fact that a CBD product with a claim of 1%THC brought up a positive on a urine test.
yeah, I take cbd and drive in uk so I'd like to find out for sure at some point

however it's a moot point really as I'm also swimming in actual high dose thc reasonably regularly also :)

but yeah - 0.2%thc is the highest you can go legally with uk cbd products - there are also plenty of cbd products that have zero thc in them though

Have you even done it? I have done it loads. Its sucks, yes. But no clue what drug you are describing. If you are getting dropped, its best you will get. Trust me :)

Read my my 1st post. My 1st word was Nope, and last were "nothing like thc". The suggestion was simply that, a suggestion. As I said, I know plenty of people that got by smoking it. If it turns you into a dribbling fuck, then obviously its not for you, or maybe they were just dribbling fucks from the start?
haven't tried it - seen hundreds of people in a verrry fucked up state from it...kinda put me off a bit :)

OP - advise is don't use spice as weed substitute :)

edit - it's huge in uk, - -of course the shit is a blend, a mix - all batches could vary wildly - maybe yours is weak-ass spice :)

yeah, I take cbd and drive in uk so I'd like to find out for sure at some point

however it's a moot point really as I'm also swimming in actual high dose thc reasonably regularly also :)

but yeah - 0.2%thc is the highest you can go legally with uk cbd products - there are also plenty of cbd products that have zero thc in them though
Who’s testing these products I wonder, lol. Would be interesting to see how much actual THC is in them. A lot of companies claim certain things but I’ve generally found that the claim never matches the reality.

If you did test positive I would definitely bring up your use of CBD with the 0.2% THC in it. Some people are pretty weird metabolisers when it comes to THC. It’s not one that is ever consistent. A person can show up positive for weeks longer than it would seem possible and some people don’t show up when they should. That’s why I really do think that even with the small amount of THC is still enough for me to advise not using it if you’re regularly tested.

Right, you are probably talking a mixture of stuff then sprayed with raid and sold on the streets to addicts.

Something you buy off the shelf and / or reviews is much different. There wouldn't be a whole market based off it if it were that bad.

Then again I read in the cannabis section people are turning into dribbling fools off a few hits of pot these days. What other drugs and the persons mental state mean a lot.

Last edited:
Synthetic cannabinoids are one thing, spice blends are another. They are often dosed quite recklessly, unevenly and with random compounds - some of which aren't even cannabinoids. Everything about them is a mystery which is where the danger lies IMO. Especially now that the synthetic cannabinoids with at least some history and safety data, are long since banned.

Jobs are still drug testing? Just find a job that doesn't. The laws are fucked man.

Its crazy man... where I live its legal.. theres a pot-shop on every corner of every block.... Yet almost all the jobs still test for it..... janitors..... fast food workers....... grocery store bag boys...... l think like 99 percent of jobs still test for it =( My current job I get paid quite a bit.... I dunno maybe I will save up a lot of money and try to find a job that doesnt test later down the road in my life.. I guess right now Im basically just out of luck for the time being. I miss marijuana so much..... marijuana never did anything bad to me, it never ruined my life.... I just really dont understand this... its legal... you can buy it at a store..... but they test for it? I just dont get it man. Yet people can drink alcohol until their liver shuts down, show up to work smelling like whiskey etc . fuck it.