• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is there any way you can plug Dilaudid without an oral syringe?

No, it is only my humble opinion. One will know why I think this after becoming addicted to the drug one is plugging, and then sticking an oral syringe up your butt for 3 months every day. Cancer would be if you were lucky!

I've been plugging for years with most drugs that are worth it for the BA and fast onset.

Haven't had a problem. Just had a colonoscopy too.

Actually I have a question about this. I have heard of people plugging very caustic like mephedrone, and MDxx....wait I think I just answered my own question. I used to IV those so I think it would actually be less damaging to plug them. Any extra info would be handy though.

I used to plug speed, mxe, and 2 C-X (never all three on the same day). Most forms of speed are pretty caustic but don't bother my bum, unless my binge takes longer than a couple days to run its course. MXE was a dream. 2C-X though, my ass rejected those angrily. With fire and brimstone, my ass a tributary to the lake of fire. Bet that was unhealthy.
Only tried plugging pills a couple times, and never with a filter...left me feeling a little gritty inside.
Oh, and plugging pills whole? Never worked for me, normally came out intact the next time I shat.

Does taking drugs sublingually lead to an increased risk for oral cancer? I don't know if any studies have really been done on plugging to say one way or the other with evidence on your side.

Last edited:
I hope we are safe. In my final days plugging I felt like the Devil was fucking me in the ass every time I shoved the oral syringe up there. It really is the best high though, at least for morphine, its not as strong as IV but it can last longer ime.
I've been plugging for years with most drugs that are worth it for the BA and fast onset.

Haven't had a problem. Just had a colonoscopy too.

How in the hell can you get hydromorphone yet fail to obtain an oral syringe? There's no more efficient way to administer dilaudid without the aforementioned syringes, why waste your time and hydromorphone just because you're missing something you can buy OTC at every drug store in most continents? Just get some oral syringes, I've never even been charged for them, ANY PHARMACY I've just got in line and asked if they had oral syringes to measure liquid meds, they come back with a handful or at my favorite pharmacy, fill a paper bag full of easily 25 or more syringes in 1, 5, and 10mL sizes. All 100% free, all 100% from asking a pharmacist nicely.

How in the hell can you get hydromorphone yet fail to obtain an oral syringe? There's no more efficient way to administer dilaudid without the aforementioned syringes, why waste your time and hydromorphone just because you're missing something you can buy OTC at every drug store in most continents? Just get some oral syringes, I've never even been charged for them, ANY PHARMACY I've just got in line and asked if they had oral syringes to measure liquid meds, they come back with a handful or at my favorite pharmacy, fill a paper bag full of easily 25 or more syringes in 1, 5, and 10mL sizes. All 100% free, all 100% from asking a pharmacist nicely.

This^ and wal-greens will give you oral syringes for free, which makes it .... even easier.

CVS, Rite Aid, Ralphs, Vons, Safeway, Longs, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, literally any hospital pharmacy (In my experience and I'm not going to specify which one, but the hospital pharmacy option has been by far the best place to get the highest quality oral syringes in relative bulk for free.)
Then let's also not forget your online options like ANY medical supply company, or skipping "middlemen" type websites like those and just buying direct from the manufacturer of the syringe maker of your choice (usually this is by far the cheapest), and lets not forget our basics like amazon, ebay, etc.

The moral of the story here, finding oral syringes should in no way be a problem for those not living under rocks / able to get hydromorphone. They're sold online everywhere, and they're given away for free in person in tons of places. Safest best bet is a pharmacy, although to be frank this all seems like common sense to me. Just my $0.02

Last edited:
SKR, I would suggest using a funnel with the speculum. Imagine someone being gagged and tied with his ass up while a barenaked midget lady inserts a speculum and then a funnel and starts to pour the DOC into his arse...

Edit: Oh and I forgot to add an cat eared lady to spank the guy while DOC is poured in.

That would be awesome!

Lmao - yep you understood perfectly MrRoot lol, I love the funnel man cos after all you don't want to spill any!

I vaguely recall seeing similar scenes at swinger parties but that was a lifetime and ounces of meth & mdma ago.

Well, I went out and got one. I was just hoping it would be just as effective if I just put the whole pill up there, but since most of the feedback said otherwise, I wound up getting an oral syringe.

20 years ago whenever we plugged MDMA we always just used to push a pill up there with a finger. It always worked a charm. It was more practical if you were out on the town than if a solution had to be made, not something I would repeatedly do in a session, but honestly, you rarely needed to redose the pills we were getting in the mid to late 90's - you were absolutely positively monged for many hours. Some of the best pills today couldn't hold a candle to the worst pills back then. The strength and duration was more like top notch LSD blotter imo.

This might sound ridiculous and cause a laugh, but is it worth it plugging benzos? Like xanax for instance?