• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there any practical way to get drugs tested for purity/contents? (uk)

Berdo tm1

Bluelighter
When I look online for drug testing ofc you only get results for stupid job drug testing.

Would it be faesible to send the white powders you bought to anywhere for drug testing for the quality and contents? Would it be legal (if the drugs werent legal in your country)/expensive/slow/fast- ie practical or not?

I know there is wedinos in the UK which is definitely something though no idea what their turnaround is like or whether they would give details of their results. any other private companies who would do this?

I believe dancesafe.org does that. For any substance, regardless of legality. There is another site I have seen mentioned on bluelight but I can't recall it. I think its around 100$ US, not sure of conversion for UK.

Perhaps someone else will chime in with other site name

Ye 100 dollars would not be faesible since I only take such substances once in a blue moon :D. Wedinos is probably the best bet unless anyone has better suggestions.

You're talking about field test kits. They don't necessarily tell you what you have, each kit is set to change when in contact with certain drugs. And quality and cut will not be detected neither.

The dancesafe site has some test kits starting @ $20.

Well no im not talking about field test kits because i know cuts wouldnt be detected nor would quality, also it wouldnt be for rcs so that isnt what im after.

Holland is the best for drug testing kits I went to a wicked rave in Amsterdam and they would test your E for purity and adulterants before you entered. What a great country keeping people safe when going to these raves and my came out as 97% pure MDMA had the best time and If its a good time your after and safety I would head to Amsterdam. That was in the 90s. I am now in my 40s and miss those days incredibly even managed to get a few back to the UK.

To seperate & determine the purity & cut level of a substance, instead of just a field test kit, I would think you would need access to a gas chromatograph or something. Plus, the company would have to be willing to accept (potentially) illegal substances.

I don't think you're going to find a service like that on the cheap.

on people or in postmortems.

you couldn't just walk into a hospital with a bag of mysterious white powder and have it tested.

strange. you can't anonymously mail it to a lab, and have them send you an email with the results.

I think a few hospitals in canada do that.

strange. you can't anonymously mail it to a lab, and have them send you an email with the results.

I think a few hospitals in canada do that.

No, that's not done over here unfortunately. Though police test seized drugs, there is no go-to NHS drug checking service for the everyday person in the UK.

that being said, I have heard very good things about EZTestKits. they do provide kits now which check for cutting agents in cocaine. Probably not what OP was after, but worth bearing in mind.

its £3.50 for the cocaine cutting agents kit: http://www.eztestkits.com/en/ez-testing-kits/cocaine-cuts-drug-testing-kit

Last edited:
I've been wanting to test the purity of a sample of heroin and cocaine, but I cannot seem to locate any definitive technique to test for purity of these two compounds. Does anyone know how one may go about determining the % of drug in a sample? Like if Mr. Hong Gildong purchases a kilogram of smack from some intermediary in Yangoon, how woukd Mr. Hong Digong verify the purity of his product? Not just if it contains heroin, but the percentage of heroin.

I've been wanting to test the purity of a sample of heroin and cocaine, but I cannot seem to locate any definitive technique to test for purity of these two compounds. Does anyone know how one may go about determining the % of drug in a sample? Like if Mr. Hong Gildong purchases a kilogram of smack from some intermediary in Yangoon, how woukd Mr. Hong Digong verify the purity of his product? Not just if it contains heroin, but the percentage of heroin.

I couldn't tell you how to test the purity of a sample of heroin, but Le Junk's cocaine purification thread is a handy way of gauging the purity of the cocaine you were sold (although this method sounds like it requires more than a sample.) http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/317605-cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread

^ This is just a guess but maybe by knowing the vaporizing point of your drug, and seeing at which temperature your sample vaporizes at. That, or give some to your 'test shooters' and see what they say.

Or. a gas chronograph.

www.ecstasydata.org

I have mailed in twice, in the past 3 years, a sample of a substance, to be subjected to a GS/MS test by DDL labs in the state of
California. It is very expensive, the last time, I used this service, it was $140.00 US per sample, and a wait time of around 21 to
30 days for the results to be posted on the public website.

Caution.........I am not sure if a mailed in sample from outside the USA is permissible or not. Also, if you want a exact breakdown, of
the milligrams of each active substance, you will be disappointed. This is due to US regulations. The response you will get is in a
ratio. The lab will confirm the chemical substance if it is present, and many other active substances or adultrant substances, but all
you will get again is a "ratio" reference.

Several years ago, I discovered, at that time, there was a service for citizens of Switzerland, that did a harm reduction test, from what I
read on the Internet, the sample could be left at a drop box at different locations within Switzerland.

I also discovered another firm I thought in Eastern Europe, but this website, did not use the English language, and I am not bi-lingual or
multi-lingual, so I passed on this website. Again this was around the year 2011, or 2012. I never discovered a firm located in the UK.

Energy Control in Spain or one of the many testing sites in the Netherlands might be a good choice. Wedinos too, they're based in Wales.

I couldn't tell you how to test the purity of a sample of heroin, but Le Junk's cocaine purification thread is a handy way of gauging the purity of the cocaine you were sold (although this method sounds like it requires more than a sample.) http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/317605-cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread

Ah, thanks for that reference.

Le Junk's thread is edifying and his techniques seem rather serviceable for small-sized quantities of cocaine (say, 5 grams or less). But it appears not to be as workable with the purifying of poundage. Indeed, with the quantum I have in mind the procedure would possibly prove itself exceedingly tedious and torturously time-consuming. It seems that one wanting to purify a kilogram, say, would necessarily have to divide it up and do it piecemeal.

Moreover, that thread, while greatly informative and thoroughgoing, pertains to the purification of the substance. I am not so interested in purifying a sample of cocaine as I am in simply determining its level of purity. That is, I would like to know the existing purity rather than to augment it.

Let's envisage that hypothetical Mr. Hong Gildong, once more for the sake of illustration. Hong Gildong has a rendezvous with a heroin deealer in some nondescript café in Bangkok. After an exchange of pleasantries, a hushed tête-à-tête, and a brief and inconspicuous exchange of dollars and dope, Hong Gildong exists the café and heads back to his modest pied-à-terre, forthwith. There, he inspects his brick of heroin by sight, consistency, and having himself a rail or two. The stuff's primo, he concludes. But Gildong wants to know how stepped on his H is, so he knows how much to step on it himself.

How might the curious Hong Gildong determine the percentage of heroin contained in his powder? He wants to cut it to 60%, but can only do so if the starting purity is known, as the ratio he uses to adulterate the heroin and achieve a precise percentage of purity is contingent on how adulterated the drug already is.

I should note that I'm absolutely no bagman or peddler, but just an inquisitive individual fascinated in the trafficking of commodities on the black market.

I live in Vienna for a while. And there is an org called checkit!, and they check the subs for you (ofc for free). This should be available in every european country.

Last edited: