• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there an opiate mimickng rc?

masumune

Bluelighter
I generally don't like rc's, while they do indeed do what they claim the high imo is ussualley hollow compared to the real thing. I am interested to know if there are any rc's that are designed to mimic opiates though. Is there? If so what is it called?

Depends how you define RC, there are all sorts of different analogues of common opiates. The one that springs to mind is ODS-Tramadol though, that was pretty popular.

BDD -> OD

Not technically an RC but you might find kratom to be good.

I used to get some every month. It is enjoyable works well but the rate of tolerance is through the roof for me. If I do it two days ina row I have to wait at LEAST an entire week before I can re dose and feel anything. Other than that, great cheap stuff.

There are RC opioids although most of them are not more common for good reasons, usually they are unfit for recreational purposes as many of the RC opioids that I've found looked to be incredibly dangerous for human consumption due to bring extremely potent and basically the risk vs reward ratio is sooo much risk for sooo little reward and IMO that's why RC opioids aren't a bigger thing.

There was o-desmethyltramadol which was cool and actually became popular, but all the others I've seen have really obscure names because they havent been used enough for people to even consider naming them, most ive seen were active in micrograms and thus aren't commonplace because more than half of the people that would want to buy RC opioids don't have the proper measuring equipment / scales or the willpower to stay safe when using extremely potent opioids while having bulk amounts in supply.

BTW, the word for something that mimics an opiate is opioid.

There are RC opioids although most of them are not more common for good reasons, usually they are unfit for recreational purposes as many of the RC opioids that I've found looked to be incredibly dangerous for human consumption due to bring extremely potent and basically the risk vs reward ratio is sooo much risk for sooo little reward and IMO that's why RC opioids aren't a bigger thing.

There was o-desmethyltramadol which was cool and actually became popular, but all the others I've seen have really obscure names because they havent been used enough for people to even consider naming them, most ive seen were active in micrograms and thus aren't commonplace because more than half of the people that would want to buy RC opioids don't have the proper measuring equipment / scales or the willpower to stay safe when using extremely potent opioids while having bulk amounts in supply.

BTW, the word for something that mimics an opiate is opioid.
Thanks for your input. And thx for defining opioid. I was familiar with the term but unsure on it's correct application.

To the best of my knowledge (and for good reason) there are no high-activity opioid research chemicals widely available.

There is of course kratom, which is a natural product, and there are a few assorted plant products that cause some opioid effects. There are also a few drugs that produce opioid effects as a minor side effect (the PCP analogs).

The 2 "major names" in opioid reserach chemicals are as tricomb said O-desmethyl-tramadol ("M1"), and a recent entry to the field is AH-7291 (which is supposedly ~80% of morphines strength as an analgesic, & orally available). But even AH-7291 is not a "pure" opioid. If you're looking for things like morphine analogs or fentanyls you have to go to the black market.

Kratom? I have been useing Kratom for 3 days for meth substitute (not to stop use but to reduce my meth use and it is working wonders.... I heard Kratom is simmiler to opioids to tho

the risk is way too high..like sekio said..w/good reason.
i can't imagine it would be worth the short term reward for the
legit (wrong word) rc vendors..
there's no way to make that business plan last
once od's make headlines.

Its most likely not a subject that you want to be looking into extensively, there are RC opis out there but the risk involved basically makes it hardly worth even seeking them out - you would have much more success seeking out opiates on the black market. RC dissociatives may offer a nice numbing sensation that could fill your want for opiates.

To the best of my knowledge (and for good reason) there are no high-activity opioid research chemicals widely available.

There is of course kratom, which is a natural product, and there are a few assorted plant products that cause some opioid effects. There are also a few drugs that produce opioid effects as a minor side effect (the PCP analogs).

The 2 "major names" in opioid reserach chemicals are as tricomb said O-desmethyl-tramadol ("M1"), and a recent entry to the field is AH-7291 (which is supposedly ~80% of morphines strength as an analgesic, & orally available). But even AH-7291 is not a "pure" opioid. If you're looking for things like morphine analogs or fentanyls you have to go to the black market.

Tramadol is plesent for revealing pain or providing a numb feeling but the euphoric effects are minimal and there are risks for seazures if OD. I never had problems sticking to about 3 or 4 pills. Its the equivalent to morphine as Ritalin is to Methamphetamine IMO.

Tramadol is not a research chemical, although its active metabolite O-desmethyltramadol is, of you can still find it. Opioids are going to be nearly impossible to find on the rc market, as various analogue acts and international drug treaties have outlawed compounds that have yet to even be synthesized. The theoretical opioids that have any resembalance to a morphine or fentanyl-like skelaton are out of the question. Many opiods are super potent and a lot of dumb drug user would be dropping like flies.

As a side not, not too many people party or labor on opioids, while stimulants fit into the cultural accepted idea that you must work more to be better. This is why meth,crack, and cocaine are not as taboo as being a heroin addict. You can work hard on stims. What kind of 'positive' activity can you do while nodding off?

Well if you go off what the analogue act was supposed to accomplish, probably 90% or more of RCs would be schedule 1 substances.

If designated for human consumption most drugs would be under the analogue act. Opioids are heavily restricted throughout the world, stimulants are accepted much more.

14-methoxymetopon is an rc like opioid that is available at least i have been able to procure some it is extremely potent with oral use being 500x stronger than morphine. Also has reduced risks of nausea and resperitory failure at least this is what ive read. I can obviously see why this is not available to just anyone the dose is tiny people would be dropping like flies from OD i am a very experienced opiate user and i started with incredibly small doses so as not to kill myself. The drug if u can find it is expensive however well worth it with average recreational dose at 200ug which will really make a gram bag stretch. I know there are more rc opioids out there just have to look very hard to find them then in most cases lots of research before hand so as not to die is also recommended. Not for your average drug user but for experienced users who are in it for the long haul this can be an extremely safe and cost effective route!

Honestly you are better off ordering from a pharmacy overseas for a schedule 3 opiate.... It is still not recommended though and you should just go to a doctor if you really need it as they will let you get it if you prove you need it.

14-methoxymetopon is an rc like opioid that is available at least i have been able to procure some it is extremely potent with oral use being 500x stronger than morphine. Also has reduced risks of nausea and resperitory failure at least this is what ive read. I can obviously see why this is not available to just anyone the dose is tiny people would be dropping like flies from OD i am a very experienced opiate user and i started with incredibly small doses so as not to kill myself. The drug if u can find it is expensive however well worth it with average recreational dose at 200ug which will really make a gram bag stretch. I know there are more rc opioids out there just have to look very hard to find them then in most cases lots of research before hand so as not to die is also recommended. Not for your average drug user but for experienced users who are in it for the long haul this can be an extremely safe and cost effective route!

how is a 200ug dose safe for anyone?