• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is there a way to remove thebaine from PPT or PST extract without chems?

ShaunG

Bluelighter
I have had this answered before but the solution was using a chem. Is there a way to remove thebaine from a PPT or PST putty without using chems (ie. heat?). I know morphine can handle some heat but not sure about thebaine. Is there a way to do this? If chems are the only way, which is the easiest? I am sure anyone that has had a high thebaine PPT or PST can attest that it is a pretty uncomfortable anxious high. It is more likely to occur with PST in my experience.

Also, can PST putty be plugged? I see some people have suggested it, but curious if anyone has every done it. It is pretty sticky stuff. Even if dissolved and heated slightly in water, you would think that when it dries it would get back to a resin like substance which I am sure no one would want in their bum. I am not really a plugging advocate, but this questions popped in my head. I know the bioavailability is much better plugged for morphine.

Any input or feedback is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You don’t. It’s not even enough to cause anyone discomfort...

Your intestines will keep it moist and you will just shit it out...

some people have plugged it, very few reports though, the few i read i can't find, but they were positive reports at least. As for thebaine, it'll depend on the strain of poppies as to how much there is, either way it adds a nice kick to the high, though sometimes causes anxiety.

maybe if you can find a temp that morphine wont degrade at and thebaine will, you could do that but i doubt it. You can pretty much bring morphine to a boil without killing it despite what people say, not sure if thebaine would hold up. It'd probably be more stable than morphine so not sure how you'd get rid of it other than cleaning up your product with extraction.

i'd check to see the solubility of thebaine and morphine in water at least, perhaps there's a difference you could use to your advantage, either by doing a CWE or the reverse. I'd say they are probably equal in terms of solubility so you're probably out of luck. Thebaine does ruin the PST high at higher doses for sure.

no, thebaine and morphine are too similar

unless you want to precipitate the morphine as e.g. a calcium salt

Thebaine does ruin the PST high at higher doses for sure.

Agreed.

no, thebaine and morphine are too similar

unless you want to precipitate the morphine as e.g. a calcium salt

Ya, precipitation is what I read. Do you mean the degradation points are too similar between thebaine and morphine to do it with heat?

Your intestines will keep it moist and you will just shit it out...

Have you every plugged putty or know anyone that has? Is there any harm reduction things that people should be aware of...bacteria maybe? I dunno...

i think your butt deals with enough bacteria that it isn't a big concern lol

i wouldn't put putty up there though, keep it in a liquid form (or make it back into a liquid form, as little as possible you don't want to put 10ccs up your ass) and shoot it in there! make sure to use some lube so you don't tear your ass though, and a small syringe! 3ccs is about my limit for what my ass can handle before it starts to reject it and wants to spray everything out. It may be hard to get a liquid that concentrated, you could try several shots over 30 minutes and maybe it would work out.

Last edited:
i think your butt deals with enough bacteria that it isn't a big concern lol

i wouldn't put putty up there though, keep it in a liquid form (or make it back into a liquid form, as little as possible you don't want to put 10ccs up your ass) and shoot it in there! make sure to use some lube so you don't tear your ass though, and a small syringe! 3ccs is about my limit for what my ass can handle before it starts to reject it and wants to spray everything out. It may be hard to get a liquid that concentrated, you could try several shots over 30 minutes and maybe it would work out.

Ya, it would need to be heated slightly and put back into water for anyone to do this. I guess bacteria may/may not be a concern. You can always bring it to a quick boil if you do not care about the codeine. That should take care of bacteria. I would be concerned about the solution sticking to the colon/intestines if it has anything carcinogenic in it since it is so sticky once the water is absorbed although as Jay mentioned the intestines would keep it moist, but not sure about how sticky it would still get. Think keeping a tobacco chunk stuck in your lip for a very long time hahaha. You would think it would stick like a resin since it is so oily/sticky before dissolved in water. It might be better to just eat it, but I have seen plug reports for pst and ppt extract and most are positive.

At the end of the day, I guess pulling the morphine out would be best for all ROAs.

they said morphine is hard to destroy . might need 400 degree to do so. if that's the case then we can boil the pst. removes all the thebaine and leaving morphine with a little codeine? I use pst for anxiety but thebaine is a stimulate. I want to remove it too. it also gives me insomnia. I just need the morphine

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.

I also brought calcium hydroxide and ammonium . (for morphine extraction ) will update too