• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is there a way to make Adderall XR feel stronger?

I usually had success with just emptying the beads out and either eating the beads straight, or crushing them into powder before ingestion.
I’m probably about to crush it and just drink my redbull to see if it helps

You think tums would help? I would think that if it did anything it would slow the digestion of the beads.

Could be a BL myth. Many have told me it to be true.. so I'll try it next time and see if my speedathon is much speedier than the norm.

As others have said, the beads can just be swallowed whole. I find that unless I chew it completely down as much as I can a little bit of the residual high is definitely still extended. It depends what you want to use the drug for as well. If you're looking for euphoric content and trying to get very lifted the extended release would take away from that (but be a longer high). To be honest I think I somewhat jumped the gun. For someone with low tolerate extended release would be great and euphoric anyhow. I am diagnosed with ADD/ADHD but I am too pleased by the "meds" and they don't help me focus anyhow. Brings up the question if I really have that condition.

I keep forgetting how intense adderall is and stimulants as a whole. The paranoia in the beginning definitely can cause panic attacks especially if you exceed doses where you normally like adderall to be at (in milligrams). I wouldn't recommend breaking down the beads or trying to make adderall instant release in any way, unless you're sure you don't succumb to the beginning paranoia effects of stimulant experimenting. I've completely foregone any of the negative side effects relating to anxiety from stims over the years. I actually find stimulants to be 100% pleasurable (minus the lovely crash). I used to become very paranoid from adderall especially at higher doses. Now it's completely gone. Some of that could be getting older though. But I equate stims feeling much more confident and less shaken from the speedy feeling to psychological/physical tolerance.

Last edited:
Rectal use is a good time. A happy intermediary between oral and insufflated.

For the money, though: basify the stomach. Tums or baking soda. It doesn't potentiate it per se- it more stops a sizeable portion from being destroyed in vivo.
That would be the "best" way to uhm abuse/use it, yes. @dus_aster know what he/she is talking about.
Also take a few tums or baking soda orally and avoid anything with vitamin-C, during and before.
The ph-level in your blood seems to matter not just your stomach. Some say Rhodiola, Ginko and caffein will help but Im not sure, I wish I knew of something, wait, right grapefruit-juice like two hours before ingestion will inhibit the liver,
but it is loaded with vitamin-c, so not sure...

I wonder if you can just order what ever enzyme thats in grapefruit as a supplement or something?

Good luck!

Well guys I’ve tried everything suggested and even snorting just to see if it would be a bit better. Anddd I think I’m going to have to accept it for what it is, I have to buy more to go with them. I loved the chewing one for when I’m at work and can’t be bothered messing with my ass :). Thanks guys

Coffee, Electricity, Cigarettes, Loud Music or even a small amount of Acid. sometimes meditating just after you've done a line works too

Coffee, Electricity, Cigarettes, Loud Music or even a small amount of Acid. sometimes meditating just after you've done a line works too
Definitely have been thinking about it with acid, I have like 10 gels at home. Sadly i have no idea how to microdose lol. I drink lots of caffeine and smoke like an old man so maybe I’m just used to this feeling? I’ll definitely try the acid one soon though :33

Definitely have been thinking about it with acid, I have like 10 gels at home. Sadly i have no idea how to microdose lol. I drink lots of caffeine and smoke like an old man so maybe I’m just used to this feeling? I’ll definitely try the acid one soon though :33
just use 1/4th of what you usually take, it can work 2 ways tho, a little speed when I'm tripping actually helps my arms from turning into jelly

just use 1/4th of what you usually take, it can work 2 ways tho, a little speed when I'm tripping actually helps my arms from turning into jelly
Yeah I’m trying to figure out how tf to get rid of the tight feeling in my throat, I’m super awkwardly aware of my interactions when I’m sober and when I trip with people I get very bubbled in. Idk how to put it, but I’m hoping to be able to trip with people without that bubble of disconnect. Will post back on this thread if a small amount of acid helps and see if adderall effects my trips. If I don’t forget :’)

Yeah I’m trying to figure out how tf to get rid of the tight feeling in my throat, I’m super awkwardly aware of my interactions when I’m sober and when I trip with people I get very bubbled in. Idk how to put it, but I’m hoping to be able to trip with people without that bubble of disconnect. Will post back on this thread if a small amount of acid helps and see if adderall effects my trips. If I don’t forget :’)
I know exactly what you're talking about, if you wanna get rid of that tight throat practice doing vocal excersises. It's like learning how to use an instrument, eventually you'll be able to just blurt out what you're thinking without any problems. I learned that through singing.