• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is there a way to make Adderall XR feel stronger?

SeasickCat

Discord Moderator
Staff member
I got my adderall xr prescription back after years of not being on it, but my doctor only put me at 20mg. I’ve been getting adderall ir from others before my prescription and while I know it won’t feel the same, 20mg of my extended release barely does anything. I took two before getting ready for work and it helped but I don’t want to go through my whole bottle before I can get a refill. I heard tums might help I think but are there other things that could? I heard mixed opinions on snorting it. Are there better ways to get it in my system? Stronger might not be the right word but more kicked.

You can use tums or baking soda. I don’t potentiate this way anymore, I found that the good parts of Adderall (euphoria) don’t last too much longer than five hours. Potentiation can make the effects last a lot longer, but they are mostly the ones most people don’t like, the hyper vigilance, wakefulness, etc.

The best thing to do is to turn your XR back into the IR, just defeat the time release coating on those little pellets through crushing.

I have a pharmacy mortar and pestle that turns them quickly to fine powder. I’ve also used a small mason jar as a mortar and a spice jar as a pestle, a shot glass and screwdriver handle, your a smart girl you’ll figure it out. Just grind and grind until you have a fine powder. I also do this with my IR pill because I snort mine, but it dissolves in water if you prefer oral ROA. For the last couple years I am make a solution out of the powder and put it in a nasal spray bottle, you get the benefits of snorting, faster onset, without having giveaway kit like a mirror, razor and straw out when you are using and you also have to store them somewhere hidden. The nasal spray bottle is also best if I’m stimfapping, it’s easy to redose without losing the fantasy I am involved in. You can also get away with redosing in public I’ve even dosed in a therapy session.

Some people like to crush XR’s by folding some parchment paper or a currency note, putting some beads in there, and then rolling a mug or rocking a Bic back and forth until from the sound of it it is powder.

You can use tums or baking soda. I don’t potentiate this way anymore, I found that the good parts of Adderall (euphoria) don’t last too much longer than five hours. Potentiation can make the effects last a lot longer, but they are mostly the ones most people don’t like, the hyper vigilance, wakefulness, etc.

The best thing to do is to turn your XR back into the IR, just defeat the time release coating on those little pellets through crushing.

I have a pharmacy mortar and pestle that turns them quickly to fine powder. I’ve also used a small mason jar as a mortar and a spice jar as a pestle, a shot glass and screwdriver handle, your a smart girl you’ll figure it out. Just grind and grind until you have a fine powder. I also do this with my IR pill because I snort mine, but it dissolves in water if you prefer oral ROA. For the last couple years I am make a solution out of the powder and put it in a nasal spray bottle, you get the benefits of snorting, faster onset, without having giveaway kit like a mirror, razor and straw out when you are using and you also have to store them somewhere hidden. The nasal spray bottle is also best if I’m stimfapping, it’s easy to redose without losing the fantasy I am involved in. You can also get away with redosing in public I’ve even dosed in a therapy session.
I really like the nasel spray idea, I could probably do that and take one orally. Tysm :D!!!!

Some people like to crush XR’s by folding some parchment paper or a currency note, putting some beads in there, and then rolling a mug or rocking a Bic back and forth until from the sound of it it is powder.
I think I’m going to try snorting it on my day off just in case it doesn’t last as long as I need it to at work c:

I think I’m going to try snorting it on my day off just in case it doesn’t last as long as I need it to at work c:
Oral ROA should last longer, the only advantage to snorting is a tiny rush. The disadvantage is you are snorting mostly a chalky filter, so grind until it is super fine and go lots of little lines more often. It burns!

Me, I am a badass with stupid tolerance and I cut up two pills and one goes up each nostril to get going, but then I switch to little line (2-3 mg) every 10 minutes or so. This gets me super super high for a long time.

Rectal use is a good time. A happy intermediary between oral and insufflated.

For the money, though: basify the stomach. Tums or baking soda. It doesn't potentiate it per se- it more stops a sizeable portion from being destroyed in vivo.
Yeah I’m at work right now and I took it around 8 I meant to take another one before leaving but forgot but I ate some tums so I’m hoping that helps. I looked into plugging, I think I’m going to try it tomorrow. I just wish I didn’t have to worry about my supply, I hate buying them bc I only have access to 10mg ir and I like taking at least 40mg but I’m thinking of getting them and taking them 3-5 hours after taking my xr. I wish I knew more ppl in my area with stims sigh. I just have to watch my aggression since I manage high school kids half the time.

I would crush and parachute them. Those beads are a bitch to crush though, gl on that.

I really don't recommend snorting, those are full of wax and shit and will just clog your nose up.

You could also add some caffeine if you're just trying to get more stimulant effect.

I really don't recommend snorting, those are full of wax and shit and will just clog your nose up.
Pickledlemons is right, those don't dissolve over time in your nasal cavity.

Also, you will probably love the nasal spray delivery system as I do. Don't use the XR powder in that ever, it will clog up the bottle's nozzle and you will need to buy a new one (when they are empty I just add my amp powder to some saline or tap water).
You could also add some caffeine if you're just trying to get more stimulant effect.
@Pickledlemons does that work well for you? At what doses? How does it modify the high and comedown?
I try not to mix caffeine with other stims. It makes the other stim "rougher" IME, but maybe you know a sweet spot for it.

Yeah I’m at work right now and I took it around 8 I meant to take another one before leaving but forgot but I ate some tums so I’m hoping that helps. I looked into plugging, I think I’m going to try it tomorrow. I just wish I didn’t have to worry about my supply, I hate buying them bc I only have access to 10mg ir and I like taking at least 40mg but I’m thinking of getting them and taking them 3-5 hours after taking my xr. I wish I knew more ppl in my area with stims sigh. I just have to watch my aggression since I manage high school kids half the time.
Be careful acquiring Adderall as there are pills that look like the real ones that have Fentanyl and METH in them, not Dexedrine.

Also, take breaks from use such as on the weekend or when you are not working.

Be careful acquiring Adderall as there are pills that look like the real ones that have Fentanyl and METH in them, not Dexedrine.

Also, take breaks from use such as on the weekend or when you are not working.
Much appreciated, I’m very lucky to have two good sources that get straight from their bottle. I really really appreciate you telling me that, I’ll buy some tests when I get paid to keep on hand. I do have someone who can give me 20 and while I know they’re like real and he gives them to me for free, I kinda get a weird vibe on why he gives them to me lol.

I chew the capsules, beads, and all into complete goo and wash it down with water lol.. Takes like 5 mins of chewing if you want the beads to be IR.

It's primitive, but a part-time junkie like me doesn't have the time to crush things up or break it down with chemical solutions and etc. I'm tryna get high with swiftness! Some people say take a TUMS (digestive aid found at local stores). I have been meaning to try that.. otherwise if you're looking for a much stronger adderall or way to potentiate it to hell there's methamphetamine (but don't do it please lol). Unfortunately/fortunately, adderall will always be considered a soft narcotic. I find it at times to be much more compelling and addictive than oxycodone (many might find that very odd), but I've come to accept over time that sometimes a solid high is literally just enough. The quarantine showed me how miserable it is to just be on a ton of drugs (a ton) all the time ;) Balance is okay, and in a way I like adderall being just enough for the most part as far as stimulants go.

I chew the capsules, beads, and all into complete goo and wash it down with water lol.. Takes like 5 mins of chewing if you want the beads to be IR.

It's primitive, but a part-time junkie like me doesn't have the time to crush things up or break it down with chemical solutions and etc. I'm tryna get high with swiftness! Some people say take a TUMS (digestive aid found at local stores). I have been meaning to try that.. otherwise if you're looking for a much stronger adderall or way to potentiate it to hell there's methamphetamine (but don't do it please lol). Unfortunately/fortunately, adderall will always be considered a soft narcotic. I find it at times to be much more compelling and addictive than oxycodone (many might find that very odd), but I've come to accept over time that sometimes a solid high is literally just enough. The quarantine showed me how miserable it is to just be on a ton of drugs (a ton) all the time ;) Balance is okay, and in a way I like adderall being just enough for the most part as far as stimulants go.
Yeah i have a deep hatred for meth though, I’m about to get cocaine after my next pay check. I’m about to chew one, I tried it yesterday and fuck the taste was awful. I’m just really frustrated with my adderall bc I’m just going through it too quickly and it’s just not to where I like it but I’m hoping with the things I read on here it helps. I have to figure out how to eat now though lmfao