• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is There A Point In IV Clonazolam?

@Aeon Psyche so have you gone ahead and done it anyway before anyone responded, like alot of people who ask a question seem do, lol? If so I hope you kept it LOW and are OK.

i fucked up a vein (a little bit, still swollen and bruised looking about two months later) trying to shoot some benzo powder. burnt like crazy when i tried to shoot it. was like two to four drops of very concentrated pg solution in .5ml of water/saline.

I'm not sure about Clonazolom but once when I was having a bad nbome experience (at least that's what I think I was having - some fucked up speedy psychadelic) I got a shot of pharma grade liquid diazepam from a doctor and that was the smoothest fastest most comfortable elevator ride back to earth I've ever experienced.

@Aeon Psyche so have you gone ahead and done it anyway before anyone responded, like alot of people who ask a question seem do, lol? If so I hope you kept it LOW and are OK.

Yes, : / I didn't notice much difference but I did feel it. but then again, I have quite a bit of tolerance.

Only a few benzos are water soluble! I tried to bang a benzo back in the day, pretty sure i was already high lol, thank dog I didn’t cause vein damage. Not worth it imo!

i fucked up a vein (a little bit, still swollen and bruised looking about two months later) trying to shoot some benzo powder. burnt like crazy when i tried to shoot it. was like two to four drops of very concentrated pg solution in .5ml of water/saline.
Next time (if you must do it again) add extra water. But I dont advise it.
But I'd have used 0.5ml of the solution with 1.5ml of plain sterile water in a 2ml barrel.
When I water down my k shots more they don't seem to burn. But you also run the risk of collapsing before finishing the shot lol

I've heard on other forums that its bioavailability is very low when IVd. So low that it would be pointless and a waste of product. Oral or sublingually is your best bet and they both yield the best bioavailability

Sublingual was always my fav way of taking any benzos when I was a raging benzo addict. The bitter taste of triazolos (like clonazolam, f-lam, Xanax) especially (disgustingly) I grew to love 🤢

clonazEPAM has a wayyyy nicer minty fresh taste though. Etizest used to taste really nice too. Almost like sweets. And we can't not give the classic bittersweet taste of legit Diazepam a mention.

But I used to fucking love that dirty bitter tasting hit from putting multiple 'olams under my tounge. Hit so quick...
I had raw etiz and raw diclaz powder but never clonazolam or f-lam, I don't think they were available back then. Thank fuck 😅😅😅