• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

US Events Is The US (Biden admin) Truly Demonizing The Un-vaccinated? World views welcome.

Biden deliberate demonization of unvaxxed?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's just as dumb as the rest and doesn't have a clue wtf he's doing or saying.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Just saw this:

'You're not nearly as smart as I thought you were!' Joe Biden slams anti-vaxx Americans

Do you think the Biden Admin is unfairly stigmatizing/demonizing the unvaccinated in the US (and by extension globally).?
As usual: Yes, no, maybe. Votes can be changed.
Please consider voting, we may win! lol

I mean, is this something trump would say? Does he think that trying to belittle people will have a positive outcome? Does he even want them to get vaccinated? Is he as smart as he thinks he is? Seems this would push them (my unvaxxed family) farther away to me. What is going on here?
So... any valid cite-able slight, belittlement or blatant disparagement ya read lately from this admin?

As always, please feel free to junk this or whatever mods will.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I got something just now from his recent live speech.
"So.., if in fact, you're unvaccinated; you present a problem."

Verbatim and will upload the clip from phone recording to dalymotion shortly and provide link but can be found anywhere surely.
Bear with me.
He did go on to say who they were a danger to but never said once that they were a problem to the vaccinated or more importantly (to me) that they were not a "problem" to the vaxxed. Which when looking back at how people believe what they believe and do what they do (vulnerability) is very misleading and possibly weaponized to and for the mass audience.
Is this fear mongering?
Conspiracy theory?
Some ol' bull shit I am reading too much into?
Have I become what I feared most?
Stay tuned, we'll be right back after these messages from our sponsors.

Last edited:

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
he sounded like a preacher offering the last altar call to the damned. i was laughing at how earnest he was.
shit, dont mind that fragment below mobile just aint workin with me.
cant get the link to be public so may use youtub later idk. i found it entertaining.

he was.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
We'll go to an international sanitary pass, mutations and on a regular basis new vaccins it's obvious, this virus became an opportuinty for some lobbies so i don't think this gonna end too soon, as long as statistically it's humanly and policaly handable, and economically and ecologically profitable, they gonna use the pandemy as an other power tool, i mean they already did...

tubgirl.jpg

Moderator: TL
Staff member
I honestly thought he was a bit more refined than that. That sounds like Trump rhetoric with tuned down aggression. It feels like it could possibly be a dangerous thing for the head of state to point out part of the population as "a problem" so bluntly.

Noodle

Bluelight Crew
I think people should be free to self sort.

It's heartbreaking to see stories of anti-vaxxers begging for the vaccine before they are intubated.

That's a face down, ass up kind of hospital stay.

cduggles

⚥ Male Model Maven ⚥ Sr. Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
People are sick of restrictions and want life to go back to normal. The unvaccinated are part of the problem and they are low-hanging fruit. For example, porous borders are also a huge issue, but that’s the left isn’t going to blame immigrants or people who are traveling for the case resurgence.
The backlash was inevitable and frankly, I’m okay with it unless you work two jobs or something and literally can’t access vaccine, or have a genuine medical concern that prevents you from getting it. (I mean something a board-certified physician would advise you not to get it due to a condition, not “what I read on Facebook”.)
It’s not pretty, but the frustration is understandable and palpable.

birdup.snaildown

Greenlighter
Demonizing is the wrong word.

We live in a world now, unfortunately, that a spade is no longer a spade.

If somebody's a fat piece of shit, you can't say that. Oh, no. God forbid.

Same with the anti-vaxxers. They deserve respect apparently.

tubgirl.jpg

Staff member
What bothers me is his choice of word. Some people remain "unvaccinated" because the vaccine hasn't been available.
We've had to wait for the vaccine to get to my county here. Does that make me a "problem"?

Assuming that everybody who aren't vaccinated are basement-dwelling conspiracy-nuts with swiss cheese brains is an ugly & lazy tactic.
Biden can suck my dick.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
sorry but to me it certainly appears to be a monster hunt to rid the global community of this scary threat
i dont buy it
they are only a threat to themselves
why scare up the whole freakin world?
just money/power?
damn

response to demonizing

tubgirl.jpg

Staff member
Dissect?

Please, butcher this and tell me what you find inside.

birdup.snaildown

Greenlighter
I said can. I didn't say I want to.

Go get vaccinated. If you don't, you're part of the problem.

It's pretty simple.

Doesn't require dissection.

tubgirl.jpg

Staff member
I said can. I didn't say I want to.
I wouldn't answer myself either - sorry, didn't mean to be a cunt.
Go get vaccinated.
Well, I have to wait. It's by appointment, not drop in. So I suppose I'll be a problem for a while longer.
If you don't, you're part of the problem.
But if I literally can't go, how does that make me the problem? I didn't order an inadequate amount of vaccine.
That's a weird rhetoric.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
You can always dissect people's speech
thats why frankenstein was written iirc
i think for myself, thanks. no need to validate my thoughts as they will prove true or not regardless as time passes i will adjust as needed but base interjections are chaff that get blown away like forgotten breezez of yesterday.
:)