• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Is the alien shit ruining dmt discussion?

Greys, lizzards, mantids, nordics are as real as the screen you are using to read this text. Disclosure is coming... Not sure if in months or a few years but it´s something we´ll all experiment

Enjoy the show. This galaxy is plenty, plenty of intelligent live. Im talking basic exopolitics, not DMT nor trippy things this time
Nordics? So you think people from Denmark, Sweden, very northern Germany by the border to Denmark, Iceland, Finland, and Greenland are aliens somehow? I told my dad he is an alien. He found that very funny.

Last edited:
What are these entities? I have read about ones that look like a jaguar, birds, insects, etc. and the McKenna DMT elves.

I think people who use Ayahuasca and DMT see jaguars and birds etc as DMT comes from the rain forests.
I've heard of people seeing all sorts of different entities, spirit guides and ET's.
My wife had a DMT trip that was similar to a near death experience. She was taken through a tunnel and felt love. She heard someone say that she had to go back as she could not bring her family with her to the other side.

All things seen on DMT are dualistic projections of your own ego.
I know someone who I suspect is manic/bipolar and who is definitely a Narcisscist and after they took DMT got an even more massive ego and sort of went off the deep end into mania.

I really hope they got help via therapy, medications for being bipolar/manic, etc. I have basically no contact with them.

Last edited:
The thing about all psychedelics the more you do them the more you ego grows because what does not kill it fully only makes it stronger tbh. LSD chemists have the largest egos in the world listen to nick sands and tim scully talk about their egos lol and owesly had the biggest ego of anybody it was his way and only his way.

My ego is fucking huge after acid benders

The thing about all psychedelics the more you do them the more you ego grows because what does not kill it fully only makes it stronger tbh. LSD chemists have the largest egos in the world listen to nick sands and tim scully talk about their egos lol and owesly had the biggest ego of anybody it was his way and only his way.

You arent using the term ego in the proper context here.

Yes or look at Timothy Leary, his ego was huge even before he ever used drugs or started using stimulants like speed, cocaine, and MDMA.

Egodeath doesn't refer to that kind of ego, which is more a slang term for egocentricism. Ego is just ones sense of self and identity.

:D sorry, excuse me for laughing at this, but it's pretty much exactly the opposite. People's minds deteriorate further and further and further the more psychedelics they take. Ofc, it's a logical next step. Unless you truly are talking about "ego", ergo you all get more and more uppity/supercilious the more your brain has turned to swiss cheese

I mean I was there myself, after years of being sober my sister and other friends actually told me things like "a lot of what you said made zero sense", or "sometimes your sentences weren't even coherent" :) You get these comments once you stop with the psychotrope crap, and people feel finally free to talk about it.

the stoned ZONE is so strobe-like and fuzzy; you can get down to some real meaningful thinking that is extremely difficult to articulate, unless you have a very agile vocabulary and can locate it, which is not always easy while resonating.