• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc is taking dxm during Propylhexedrine comedown safe?

downerfan

Bluelighter
Is it safe if I take 300 mg dxm 6 hours after taking Propylhexedrine.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's unsafe to feed Any pets drugs. But seriously we don't use that hear or SWIM it doesn't give you legal protection and makes your post look stupid. Anyways don't use dxm on a stimulant comedown. Why are you so into otc drugs just curious?

Too late he took it 2 hours ago,what bad could happen?and they are easy to get ahold of.

It's not very safe, DXM is a pretty strong SNRI even at low doses and taking it with/after propylhexidrine (norepinephrine releasing agent, probably serotonin releaser too) can lead to hypertension, anxiety and panic, and in severe cases serotonin syndrome. At the very least I would expect its effects to be potentiated, especially the stimulating part of DXM.

isnt the safest but id take dxm with the propylhexedrine at the same time instead of after, they compliment each other but just dont take to much dxm.

God, DXM is about the last fucking drug I'd use on a stimulant comedown

haha, 300mg isn't gonna kill ya. Worst case scenario - you'll get some mild serotonin shit that lingers with you for a few days, which is not nice. I've been stuck in that 'syndrome' state after a decent DXM dose whilst taking Tramadol long term... I just forgot, I guess.

I'm no Doctor, but, it wasn't pleasant. Maybe 200mg on an empty stomach and some enhancers like a bit of erb?

O and I was also wondering if it was normal to feel alot of chills and a tingling sensation during the Propylhexedrine comedown?

Please someone
Not things you want to have in your system at the same time however a minimal dose of DXM (you determine what that means) probably won't kill you once propylhexedrine has been wearing off but definitely do not dose them together and honestly if you can help it not on the same day. I mean not within 12 hours at least to sound safest. 24 hours of each other would be even safer yadda yadda.

Reddit answered my question about this should have searched before wasting someone's time with a question like this myself.

It's not very safe, DXM is a pretty strong SNRI even at low doses and taking it with/after propylhexidrine (norepinephrine releasing agent, probably serotonin releaser too) can lead to hypertension, anxiety and panic, and in severe cases serotonin syndrome. At the very least I would expect its effects to be potentiated, especially the stimulating part of DXM.
I will be taking a low dose instead of a moderate dose then. You sir sekio are incredibly knowledgeable aren't you now?

In my experience expect side effects from over the counter drugs. Thats why they are otc otherwise everyone would do it.