• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is sixty mg.methadone a average dose

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Itd holding me and it isnt depends on the day and what i take beforehsnd e.t.c start to wirhdraw around twenry hours in. It is still.building.up since.monday the dose went up.
I been cutting down.my oxys tho gone from eighty to seventy to fifty five but been taking forty forty five and rakjng mkre on odd days but it doesnt do alpt npw but i still ceave it pain wise espdcially before mt dose is due.
I was hoping i coukd fuck the oxys off. should i ask to go up to seventy my reasoni g behind i want off the oxys.
I wasnt injecting everyday or loads a day so surely sixty mg is enough i heard it equal to henry of normal gear a day help.please.
anway to get the stimulated high feelinf i get somedays. I always get it but sometimes.more pronounced i notice rums help alpr and raking citalopram which i been told to stlp taking potentiates. I did have qujnine and that smashed me too.much with methadone. I just want to feel well till least couple hours after eight in morning so twenty six hiurs. I know people who miss a days and replace with one basg of heroin
Not byying anymore oxys eena. Waste of money i nearly boiught heroin on a crack comedown but i said no i did get oxys insread buf srill i woukd of usually got five bags of gear for two days.
so meth is workkng

Itd holding me and it isnt depends on the day and what i take beforehsnd e.t.c start to wirhdraw around twenry hours in. It is still.building.up since.monday the dose went up.
I been cutting down.my oxys tho gone from eighty to seventy to fifty five but been taking forty forty five and rakjng mkre on odd days but it doesnt do alpt npw but i still ceave it pain wise espdcially before mt dose is due.
I was hoping i coukd fuck the oxys off. should i ask to go up to seventy my reasoni g behind i want off the oxys.
I wasnt injecting everyday or loads a day so surely sixty mg is enough i heard it equal to henry of normal gear a day help.please.
anway to get the stimulated high feelinf i get somedays. I always get it but sometimes.more pronounced i notice rums help alpr and raking citalopram which i been told to stlp taking potentiates. I did have qujnine and that smashed me too.much with methadone. I just want to feel well till least couple hours after eight in morning so twenty six hiurs. I know people who miss a days and replace with one basg of heroin
Not byying anymore oxys eena. Waste of money i nearly boiught heroin on a crack comedown but i said no i did get oxys insread buf srill i woukd of usually got five bags of gear for two days.
so meth is workkng
It depends. I was on 120 mg for years but they usually work you up to it. Eventually, the higher doses will block feeling the opiates. You will feel other stuff but in my case they tested us.
I’m sorry your feeling frustrated. I can definitely relate.

You may consider that they are fighting over the receptors. So you may be wasting them, because the receptor is already occupied, and you send in some different stuff, and much less of it binds. Can you split the dose into 2? In the states, a lot of places make you come in every day. But if you can just take half a dose every 12 hours, I'd say try that. Maybe throw back a few cold ones (NOT too many, literally 2 shit 4% alcohol beers and then wait).

60mg is on the lower side of average I would say. no point wasting money on oxys, just up your methadone dose as needed, get it as a split dose if you can because that will allow you to be on the lowest dose possible (The dose you need to last 24hrs will make your blood levels a lot higher than neccisary during the 'peak hours')

60 mg of methadone should be more than enough to hold a less than 100 mg of oxycodone addiction. Methadone is much stronger and much longer lasting that oxycodone. I'd say 60 mg of methadone would prevent a 200-300mg of oxycodone addiction a day from any withdrawals.

60 mg of methadone should be more than enough to hold a less than 100 mg of oxycodone addiction. Methadone is much stronger and much longer lasting that oxycodone. I'd say 60 mg of methadone would prevent a 200-300mg of oxycodone addiction a day from any withdrawals.

I'll 2nd this statement. Methadone is considerably more potent & also possesses a much greater half-life than oxycodone. 60mg of methadone should indeed have no issues holding up to 100mg of oxycodone usage. I'd agree with the 2-300+ numbers. Though methadone's pharmacological properties result in a great degree of inter-patient variability considering the baseline values for equipotency I believe it would be quite rare to find a case where 60mg of methadone was insufficient to hold the 100mg of oxcycodone mentioned.

This makes me think that it's possible that you are one of the people who like myself require split-dosing to hold a full 24 hours. As I mentioned methadone can vary widely due to various physiological variations in it's users. Methadone does not hold everyone for a full 24 hours. I know that I personally would need more than one dose a day to hold for a full 24 hours. Seeing as the dose of 60mg is considerably more than what I would expect one to need for a 100mg of oxycodone habit perhaps the dose just isn't lasting as long as you need? :unsure:

It's also possible I'm miss understanding the extent of the OP's habit? As the OP does mention gear as well. I'm just basing my post off the OP having an approximately 100mg per day habit of oxycodone or equivalent. If that impression is wrong then needless to say my response will also be inaccurate. :\
However if I'm understanding the OP's habit correctly my first thought would be to think perhaps the dose isn't holding for the full 24 hours. Perhaps split dosing is something that could be looked into or tried?