• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Is rerocking meth in under an hour possible?

Lylawinesnob

Bluelighter
My best friend of 17 years is family. I used to trust him him implicitly, but the he got shady. He has stolen, or "borrowed" from almost everybody that lets him near. Eventually, he even stole from me. We had a falling out over the fact, I was heart broken that he would lie and steal from me, but he is family, and I couldn't throw him away. I just watched him close. He has done great for over two years. I have been so proud of him.

I met this guy, and damn! I like him. So DUDE, my best friend, and I are hanging out doing some meth having a great time. I gave dude a special place in my closet,(walk in) to put his shit, like his scale and 2 8-balls of meth and a half ounce of weed. I told my bestie not to go into that closet without one of us for ANY REASON. But I really didn't think anything would happen. There were only three of us there, so he would be the only suspect.

But, it did. When DUDE came in, and showed me his new meth, it was beautiful. Glass shards shining, hard as hell to break. We did some hot rails, I gave bestie one and then bestie gave us time alone. Eventually We went upstairs to make lunch and ended up.... "hanging out" for a couple hours... when we came back downstairs, Bestie was twacked out of his mind, Higher than I have ever seen him. Almost scarily high. So I told Dude we should check on our shit. Everything weighed but one of his e-balls was now cloudy, and clinging wetly to the bag. And bestie was twacked the fuck out, even though he had run out about 5 am and it was 4pm. I found two thick pryrex glass juice cups in my sink. NO ONE uses the glass cups when we party at my house. We only use plastic. THats a rule from me because shit gets broken. They weren't there when I cleaned up from lunch,and no one used them. Then they were there..... why?I found a razor in my storage room, and Im a girl so there is unscented acetone (nail polish remover) everywhere. So is it possible for him to have rerocked the meth in an hour ish?? Or is dude trying to test me in the weirdest and most fucked up way?

I really don't want to believe that my bestie is lying to me and I don't know how he could even have done such a thing. Is it possible to rerock meth in less than an hour?

Seems pretty obvious your bestie did that shit doesnt it? Obviously a hasty and poorly done re-rock I'd imagine unless this "bestie" is jesse pinkman or something

They say a junkie will steal your wallet... but a tweaker will steal your wallet and then help you look for it.

Oh and in your post you mentioned how you "hung out" for a COUPLE HOURS with your boy toy or whatever. So if your friend had SEVERAL hours alone while u guys were doin your thing, I'd say for sure he had the time to play over the stove or microwave and re-rock it.

Why would u tell a sketchy character where he hid the gear anyways? That was a retarded decision but sorry for your loss?

Oh and in your post you mentioned how you "hung out" for a COUPLE HOURS with your boy toy or whatever. So if your friend had SEVERAL hours alone while u guys were doin your thing, I'd say for sure he had the time to play over the stove or microwave and re-rock it.

Why would u tell a sketchy character where he hid the gear anyways? That was a retarded decision but sorry for your loss?

All of what was posted here. I've never used meth and do not want to; but what is re-rocking?

Yo Priest it's when you essentially re-cook the meth, probably with more cut to make up for the original weight that was pinched.