• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is Red Phosphorus illegal to import into Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthtrucker

Greenlighter
Say if I wanted to import 100 grams of red phosphorus powder in a bottle into Australia from the UK, would this be illegal?

If so, what are the chances of it being detected?

I'm not sure if this is against the rules but I have another question also which might even eliminate a need for an answer to my first question.

Can red phosphorus be legally purchased in Australia and if so, where from?

Thank you so much for any help, it's much appreciated.

Firstly, importing red phosphorous would be like holding a large "I wanna make meth" card above your head. If it wasn't packaged properly you could expect to also be charged with with offences relating to dangerous goods. Phosphorous is also used in the manufacture of explosives and detonatable substances. It's likely it would be picked up even if the package was well sealed and it's contents disguised.

Red phosphorous can be legally purchased in Australia, providing you are an account holder with the supply company and you fill out an End User Declaration form (EUD).

Check page 9 on Code of Practice for Supply Diversion into Illicit Drug Manufacture

Not at all ~ you just need to satisfy a government department that you are using it for a worthwhile cause !=D
Which I am certain you will be, so go ahead apply for your licence !

Do let us know how proceedings go with the relevant regulatory body won't you ;)

Of course it would be easy importing a container load of match boxes.

Hmm okay, thanks for your replies everyone.. even the idiots.

Right, so I need to actually get a permit through a chemical distributor I take it? Like those ones you see on the internet (Australian sites), but of course I will go in person to pick it up.

What can I say I'm using it for I wonder?

and fuck matches they have other shit in them and take too long

even asking this question on a site like this is plain stupidity...you going to have authorities knocking on your door any day now lol. best to stay away from importing stuff so when the pigs do come they wont be able to get you for anything.

Right, so I need to actually get a permit through a chemical distributor I take it?

No, you need an account with a chemical supplier. Check the EUD at the end of the link I posted above. If you think you could establish such an account and then order phosphorous without the world coming down on you, think again.

I'd advise reading that document thoroughly before deciding it's wise to order such chemicals. In the chemical supply industry, phosphorous is a hot word for meth manufacture.

phase_dancer -- Thank you very much for that info

I downloaded the document earlier but didn't read it at first. I have just finished reading it and it is what I've been looking for basically.

At least now I know what chemicals I can and can't order. Maybe if I could find a chem supplier that isn't listed at the bottom as a member?

Other than that how in the hell do people obtain red phosphorus??

Other than that how in the hell do people obtain red phosphorus??

As with most chemicals, if you've a legitimate use, then it isn't usually a problem.

I hope the comments in this thread dissuade you from pursuing this further. You may very well find an online supplier but I doubt very much this will be in Australia. In any case, I'd say the chances of getting caught are very high. Be well aware that the penalties for manufacturing are severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.