• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Is Parachuting Kratom Just As Effecting As Toss n Wash

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Okay, sooo I just started today my.. probably about 2 week journey to get clean off of suboxone and not have to experience the withdrawals. I was tapered down to about 1.5mg / 1mg with sub snorting it, then I got switched to films -_- ended up having to take 2, 2 1/2 , 3mg but I tried to get it down to 2 or less.

Yesterday the last I took was maybe 2mg at the most and that was almost 24 hours ago.

Before that, I receieved my Kratom and wanted to just test it out. I got Red Vein Bali and sumatara , 100g of each (will need to order more I'm sure). I tried different methods and I COULDN'T STAND putting it on my tongue then washing it down, too much got washed up in my mouth and throat and made me throw up in my mouth a few times. I then tried putting into capsules, but the ones I had only could fit about .3g and I am taking about 7g-10g right now per dose.

So I figured.. well, I remember I used to parachute Perc 5s a long time ago, and wash n tosh people say is effective.. that is the same thing so I did that, and I can get down 3g+ in one parachute, so I figure that would be just as effective as any of the other methods since it isn't doing anything different???

Also, I started taking the Kratom today when I felt I was withdrawaling a bit.. not full Withdrawals. So I hope that doesn't factor into anything like Suboxone does.

First I would recommend tapering down to below 1mg to 0.5 or 0.25mg which make the withdrawal that much easier.

Secondly, toss and wash and parachuting are basically the same thing, they will be both effective. Really orally is oral ,meaning there isn't much difference between toss and wash, parachuting, and capsules. The only difference is that parachuting or toss and wash allows the kratom to be absorbed faster so effects come on quicker, but the effects shouldn't be noticeably stronger.

Whatever works for you is the best. If toss and wash causes you to puke and waste all the kratom, then by all means try parachuting so that you can atleast utilize the kratom without wasting too much through vomit

First I would recommend tapering down to below 1mg to 0.5 or 0.25mg which make the withdrawal that much easier.

Secondly, toss and wash and parachuting are basically the same thing, they will be both effective. Really orally is oral ,meaning there isn't much difference between toss and wash, parachuting, and capsules. The only difference is that parachuting or toss and wash allows the kratom to be absorbed faster so effects come on quicker, but the effects shouldn't be noticeably stronger.

Whatever works for you is the best. If toss and wash causes you to puke and waste all the kratom, then by all means try parachuting so that you can atleast utilize the kratom without wasting too much through vomit

I know about the .5 - .25 mg taper down, but I don't have the time availability to do that because of college.

I picked now for a few reasons.. 1. Obviously I want to be off of Suboxone and all opiate a.s.a.p . I believe it is pointless because I have used while on it multiple times, so it stops nothing and does nothing except slows down my cognitive abilities . 2. It is the only time where I have the time and long enough time to be able to stay home and go through this and not need to worry about classes, etc. I am on winter break now and I chose now because of New Years Resolution, my health, and the time free.

I wish I could be on a lower dose, but this is the best I could do. I took suboxone as LITTLE as possible and as FAR APART as possible.

Can you or someone tell me if me not being on that low tapered dose will be an issue? What will be the difference with me being on the higher dose ? Is the difference that I will just need to take MORE Kratom at each of my doses (which may raise my chances of causing Kratom w/d .. which I have read may or may not happen, depending on the person and Kratom) . ? i am just wondering what the difference in my dose of suboxone changes for my Kratom dosing , etc.

Also, I'm sure there are many people on here who know a lot about Kratom. I would very much appreciate if someone would be able to tell me what is the best type of Kratom to go with in this situation. Powder or an extract? Red Vein? White? I have read about extracts, etc. I don't know if the extracts, in which u take .1g or so, is better for just recreational or w/d help and I should just stick with the Powder.

Dude you know the difference between jumping off a high dose or a low dose. The higher the dose, the harder the wd will be. Kratom can only help so much at it is weak. The kratom will help but if you jump off at a higher dose , the kratom won't stop all withdrawal symptoms.2mg sub is like 40-60mgs morphine oral and the max effect of kratom that I have ever got was the feeling of like 20-30mg morphine.oral. there is no point in defending or explaining yourself to me because ultimately it is your body and your decision.

There is no specific dose on which you have to jump off , but again the lower the dose the easier it will be to jump off the suboxone. Itslike the difference between using 1grm heroin a day and 0.5gram heroin a day. It's common sense and your questions can easily be answered by using google or bing.

Good luck

kratom resin. 1g of that is made from 20g leaf so only need small amounts -easy to get down.

So far so good. I do understand the difference between 2mg and .5 mg getting off, and after much reading I was under the impression Kratom will still take away withdrawal symptoms, maybe not all, but it will.

Regardless, I didn't think that the dose makes a MASSIVE difference because its not an opiate .

Anyways, I believe it is working and I have no reason to think it isn't working because the last Suboxone I took was maybe 1mg over 24 hours ago.. about 1am or 2am possible or so last night. So its 26 hours ago since I took that, and before that I took 1mg around 10am that morning .

Usually I would be feeling very noticeable withdrawal symptoms.. uncomfortable, goose bumpy skin, hot/cold sweats and flashes, weird thinking/feeling, depressed and unable to sit still and sleep... and I've take about... 18-20g of powder kratom since 12 hours ago.

I would think it is working, the only thing I feel is MAYBE cold/warm but that might be me just thinking I am withdrawing and thinking more to it. I just have cold feet, legs right now but thats just how I am. Tho I do remember what I usually feel like cuz I just had a hot feeling because I am in bed with a bunch of blankets, a long sleeve shirt and robe and fan not on.. so probably warm from that.

ANYWAYS... what is the worst days of Suboxone withdrawal where the withdrawal is usually the worst and when does it start to subside ? Just so I know when I should start to taper down to a lower Kratom dose. Which day is the worst , the 2nd day? Because if tonight, 24 hours later should be the beginning, I feel like I will be fine and I'm very happy if that is the case :)

Agreeing with what most people say, kratom is like a light codeine, it'll help with WD some but there is not enough kratom you could take to completely take yourself out of a miserable withdrawal. I might recommend slowing your suboxone to maybe even .5 before you start taking kratom.
But as far as dosage goes, i feel your pain. I always hated having to ingest the kratom however I did it (ive tried every method).
I personally like the kratom extract pills. If you find a proper brand (ill take a look around, but to be honest I can't remember the last time i purchased but it was very strong) then you should only need 1 or 2 extract pills.
All the benefits without all the nasty taste

Agreeing with what most people say, kratom is like a light codeine, it'll help with WD some but there is not enough kratom you could take to completely take yourself out of a miserable withdrawal. I might recommend slowing your suboxone to maybe even .5 before you start taking kratom.
But as far as dosage goes, i feel your pain. I always hated having to ingest the kratom however I did it (ive tried every method).
I personally like the kratom extract pills. If you find a proper brand (ill take a look around, but to be honest I can't remember the last time i purchased but it was very strong) then you should only need 1 or 2 extract pills.
All the benefits without all the nasty taste

Well I feel it like this.. I CANT cheat myself out of withdrawal. It is something I SHOULD have to face and NEED to face for the mistakes and choices I have made in the past, there is no reason I should be able to just completely by pass all withdrawal when it is supposed to happen.

But, I do understand where you all are coming from and it makes sense because I do not feel 100%, BUT I do feel SO much better than I would if I had not taken ANYTHING since the last time I took suboxone. It is not Day 2 and I feel... well, it's really hard to believe that I was able to actually SLEEP last night and know I slept and feel rested. Those who have gone through withdrawal know the pain of possibly sleeping but feeling like you didn't... then I wake up and I couldn't sleep cuz I was a bit uncomfortable (probably cause I last took Kratom 6-8 + hours ago ) .

Normally I would wake up feeling very uncomfortable, hot and cold, and just terrible. I wouldn't want to eat or have coffee or anything, I wouldn't want to even type of here or be on the computer or shower long.. but I did it all as if I took suboxone :)

Very happy. I also ordered more from a U.S certified Kratom Seller
: Super Green Bali Powder (112gm)
UEI: Ultra Enhanced Indo (3gm)
Premium Grade Red Vein Indo (500g)

my 2 cents, extracts and resins are really nice ontop of crushed or powdered leaf, those combos are where i found i got the most from kratom.
for me it was about 6-7 grams of a good red vein and .5 of a enriched blend, i never looked for the stimulant properties/ strains, just the opiate-sedating ones.

So I am just curious... the withdrawals should have definitely started and been very aparant by now right? I meant, the last time I took any was about maybe 1mg or a little less Saturday at around midnight or 1am(Sunday) , and that morning at around 8/9am (saturday). Meaning it has been just about 48 hours since I took the last 1mg, when I usually take 2mg at a time.

I usually feel withdrawals and can tell when I need to take suboxone if I don't take it by 24 hours or before that.. but it has been close to 48 hours and I would think with the lower dose and me usually feeling withdrawal before 24hours that I should have felt them starting yesterday or at least when I woke up today, but not really.. I am definitely thinking it is because of the Kratom and going to keep thinking that . Because if the Kratom is working at the beginning and the worst days of it, then it will work the rest of the time and I will be fine through-out this.

Though I am sure it is really hard to say an exact time because everyone is different, but I do know with pills or heroin I would withdrawal within 24hours and the suboxone I would start to feel it by the 24hours mark if I didn't take what I needed to .

Kratom was so forgiving in my experience with 4 consecutive days of strong extract not causing any withdrawals while opiates where hell in the same situation.

Bupre has a really long Half-Life , so while you only take 1mg at a time, you will have 2-3mgs in your system or even more depending on how long you have been taking bupre.

Bupre has a really long Half-Life , so while you only take 1mg at a time, you will have 2-3mgs in your system or even more depending on how long you have been taking bupre.

Well, no matter what the half-life is for me and how much I had in my system, the withdrawals had definitely set in yesterday or earlier and the worst of it is coming on now I believe. I was able to sleep the past two nights, I was able to sleep last night and then I woke up half-way through and then couldn't fall back asleep... maybe I did.. but that's a sure as hell sign of withdrawal for me.

I feel figgidty, anxious while talking on the phone.. as in I can't talk that easily, so definitely has set in completely now and so it begins.

It really isn't that bad as I thought it would be, and that is probably attributed to the Kratom and whatever else I may be doing that could help. I am able to sit in a bath and not be uncomfortable and get out, I am able to smoke cigarettes and not feel like Ugh this is disgusting, I don't want to smoke at all. I am able to do everything I normally wouldn't want to do or couldn't do while normally withdrawing.

The main thing is I am COMPLETELY zapped of energy and my joints are achey.

I know that, no matter how much I hate this, all of this, I could EASILY stop it all any minute I want to, because I have a lot of suboxone in the house to stop it... but I honestly believe I would feel so much worse if I were to take my suboxone and stop all of this.. because I would know and think and feel " I couldn't do it. I couldn't manage to deal with it. I failed and couldn't go through with it." That pain of failing and giving up would be worse for me than all of this pain/suffering I have to go through now , I honestly believe that.

Kratom was so forgiving in my experience with 4 consecutive days of strong extract not causing any withdrawals while opiates where hell in the same situation.

blight, I ordered UEI , Super Green Bali Powder, and Premium Grade Red Vein.... I have enough of all of those to make it through all of the withdrawals I believe. I didn't know much about the Kratom for withdrawal other than Red Vein for sedation and I needed a lot of powder each day.. which I did get.

I didn't read much into extracts or I would have purchased those. If I DO want to buy extracts, what would you suggest?

EDIT: This seemed to be quite odd to me... I just had a pretty decent sized bowel movement and before that my withdrawal symptoms were much more than they were than now.. it seems like after I had taken the bowel movement... the symptoms had subsided in strength? Best way I can describe it, but it is strange. It would make more sense if I took a bowel movement THEN took Kratom.. but I took the Kratom 3 1/2 - 4 hours ago, and I'd think that already hit my system and got into my system . Why did my symptoms get less intense after this... anyone else experience anything like this or have an idea? It's quite strange. I won't complain, maybe it's just me but its weird to say the least.

Last edited:
kratom did take away just about ALL of my suboxone withdrawal and I went cold turkey from 16 mg

Everyone is different but i can tell you from personal experience, i dropped off suboxone from 16mg and did atleast a gram of H a day for a week or more after quiting the suboxone then when i went into withdrawals pretty bad which was about 2 days i started kratom. I took about16 grams as soon as i got it and within an hour i felt fucking great, not really all that high but you know when your in withdrawals normal feels amazing. Ive been on the kratom for about 2 and a half weeks and i dont go into any withdrawals. I take it in the morning and i take 15-20 grams at a time of bali. Fucking miracle worker. I plan on tapering off kratom soon then hopefully i can have my life back. I was on 80 miligrams of methadone for 2 and 3/4 years then 16 mg of subs a day for 6 months or so. Feel way better allready and i havent stopped the kratom but ill get there