• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Is my Tramadol tolerance too much

JJ1234567

Greenlighter
Hello All,

I have been taking Tramadol for a couple years for a chronic back injury. Starting off, Tramadol was great. Now, I have to take 15-20 to get that same feeling again. These are prescribed to me so if I take more than 8, I run out before the next refill obviously. I have been reading different methods and opinions on the forum but haven't found a "best way" to make these work again. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tramadol is not an empathogen so MED > Other Drugs.

There is no other way to make it work again I'm afraid. You have accumulated a tolerance and it won't go away, it will simply continue to build. This is how opiate/opioid use spirals out of control, and people end up taking heroin etc and/or developing long term addictions. The only thing you can really do is seek to lower your tolerance. Any way you can find to enhance the drug will simply lead to further increased tolerance.

*Sorry, I assumed that you were probably asking for ways to somehow enhance tramadol, which you might not have been. Can you clarify what exactly it is that you're hoping for? :)

Last edited:
Imo the only way to make them work again is a tolerance break.
And taking more than 300 mg can kill you as tramadol lowers your seizure threshold