• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is my ride over? (Suggestions please)

Read this excellent thread posted a while back:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481579&

It helps explain what's happening to you right now.

I'm a fairly seasoned user of amps, and basically all I get now is a fleeting sense of a euporic come up for ~30 minutes and then 6 hours of unpleasant dysphoria/overstimulation.

Essentially you could take a 6 month break and get a taste of your amphetamine virginity the first few times you take it, but within a week you'd be back to where you are today. Literally.

Last edited:
twice a week? Not close. I use medically, and i have been using for at least once/twice a week for months, and snorting 40 still gets me off, and when i am lazy (and smarter, perhaps) i will just eat about 60-80mg xr. I am using dexedrine and not vyvanse though. If 20mg gets you off, you have no real tolerance. I mean id probably feel something, but amphetamine i need either a good amount IR or a decent bit XR, like 60-80 of dex. Shit, when i first started i was eating only 40mg XR and id be good for a night.Trust me, you wont be able to get too ridiculous using vyvanse of all amp preparations. I have stayed up for 3 days ( i only sped 2 of those though..) and one week for 5 days id speed at night, sleep during the day if i could sleep. You're not close to the end of the ride, neither am I after what I would call a decent amount of abuse since december or so. Ranging from 1/week to 3+ a week..you havent experienced the worst, or the best yet i dont think. I was up all last night, and i think i will go for another...lol i love amphetamine

I'm not going to comment on the amph use because that's not my area and everyone else is covering it anyway.

However, one part of your post made me want to respond: You said you are foregoing jiu-jitsu right now because you're smoking. Don't do that. Keep up at the academy. You can smoke and do heavy cardio (I did it for a long-ass time: more than 10 years, with the smoking at a minimum.) The point is… go to class, work yourself to death and your cravings for cigarettes will be minimized. Don't give up the good for the bad.

When I was balancing smoking and running, I did not have a habit (opiates, amphs) that made me want to smoke. Working out was my main habit. And I understand how some drugs make smoking amazing. But don't give up on your work-outs. Intense exercise is your anchor if you're doing drugs. You don't want to lose that connection.

Just like speed. One problem is that exercising on speed is fun, like the version of dodgeball we play in gym class, i was tearing it up. speed is so easy to get into doing cause it makes everything more fun, and you generally do better.

I remember playing H2 on adderall and wondering if the pros like walshy (i don't pay attention to any pro players now, halo has lost its magic for me since h3) used it. It makes you lock that shit down.

Sorry for not answering your question, btw. I'm amphetamine impaired.

I've been into MLG since Halo:CE I was like 13 :D. Anyways yes ALLpros use Adderall or something similar, there's be no way they could compete with the others that do take it. After having a long talk with Mason (Neighbor) I decided to try it.

LSDMDMA&8110945 said:
twice a week? Not close. I use medically, and i have been using for at least once/twice a week for months, and snorting 40 still gets me off, and when i am lazy (and smarter, perhaps) i will just eat about 60-80mg xr. I am using dexedrine and not vyvanse though. If 20mg gets you off, you have no real tolerance. I mean id probably feel something, but amphetamine i need either a good amount IR or a decent bit XR, like 60-80 of dex. Shit, when i first started i was eating only 40mg XR and id be good for a night.Trust me, you wont be able to get too ridiculous using vyvanse of all amp preparations. I have stayed up for 3 days ( i only sped 2 of those though..) and one week for 5 days id speed at night, sleep during the day if i could sleep. You're not close to the end of the ride, neither am I after what I would call a decent amount of abuse since december or so. Ranging from 1/week to 3+ a week..you havent experienced the worst, or the best yet i dont think. I was up all last night, and i think i will go for another...lol i love amphetamine

HOLY SHIT!?

How the fuck do you need that much?

All I need is one 70mg Vyvanse and I get a pretty good Euphoria.

Welcome to the world of drugs, you have just reached tolerance level 100... to get out of this, IMO, buy some coke and take your amphetamines with it, if you really need the boost switch over to dextroamphetamine.

You need to learn to read the whole post. Vyvanse is DextroAmphetamine.

Coke is the shittiest excuse for a drug, period. Amphetamine is by far superior in the stimulant department, have fun with a 30 min high, shitty crash and wasted money. Cocaine is nothing more then a status.

Read this excellent thread posted a while back:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481579&

It helps explain what's happening to you right now.

I'm a fairly seasoned user of amps, and basically all I get now is a fleeting sense of a euporic come up for ~30 minutes and then 6 hours of unpleasant dysphoria/overstimulation.

Essentially you could take a 6 month break and get a taste of your amphetamine virginity the first few times you take it, but within a week you'd be back to where you are today. Literally.

I don't have it that bad. I still get 5 or so hours of Euphoria and I don't get dysphoric. I just don't like the day afterwords.

haha i can do 216mg of methylphenidate and only get a little high (concerta), and Vvyanse is lisdexamfetamine witch is a so called "pro-drug" that can barely have any recreational advantages.

haha i can do 216mg of methylphenidate and only get a little high (concerta), and Vvyanse is lisdexamfetamine witch is a so called "pro-drug" that can barely have any recreational advantages.

I prefer the high from Vyvanse over any Adderall. So yeah it's very recreational. Methylphenidate is shitty.

You need to learn to read the whole post. Vyvanse is DextroAmphetamine.

Coke is the shittiest excuse for a drug, period. Amphetamine is by far superior in the stimulant department, have fun with a 30 min high, shitty crash and wasted money. Cocaine is nothing more then a status.

i used to think that too until i got great coke one time. i had sworn b4 that i had gotten good coke, and that i had had a "real" coke experience, but until you actually get really pure coke (or purify it yourself doing a search on the forum, which i haven't done yet), you can't put down coke. i dont think anyone can dislike coke if you're continually getting great coke with little cuts.

i have more to add about the adderall stuff later tho. i took some tests that said i have ADD, but my parents don't want to put me on medication so i take it like 2x a week to have some good study days. i'll add more tho as i'm trying to figure this drug out, and i definitely dont want it to lose its magic.

Last edited:
a 70 of vyvanse isnt nearly as potent as 70 of dex. a 70 of vyvanse is like 30mg or so, i think. Ill eat 60-80 in a night and be real spun. I do have adhd though. checked. about 25mg of lisdexamp is equivalent to 10mg dexamp sulfate. So a 70 of vyvanse is about 30mg, except unlike dex capsules or adderalls, half of the dose isnt released instantly (what i mean is that in a dex spansule or adderall capsule, half of the dose is released instantly). Vyvanse also i can guarantee you wont reach as high levels of blood concentration. 60-80mg of dex is a decent bit, but not ridiculous at all, i know lots of kids who dont know what the fuck theyre doing (or that adderall is speed, or that amphetamine is the true meaning of the slang speed and not meth) eating 3-4 adderall 30s. When i take 60-80 of dex, i feel it into the next day. I mean 20mg in the morning, 20mg at 2pm is what i am rx'd and that has never made me "feel" anything, just makes it so that i can pay attention (in the sense of i feel no euphoria, no speed effects at all, just clears the mind without causing a high at all) and its always been that much. ADHD apparently would have a role in needing higher doses to speed though, since i think the reason they use stims are that apparently levels of dopamine are lower in adhd. I mean i am not a speed addict, i wouldnt use it nearly as much if it wasn't free and amazing, if it cost money it would make me think each time about what i am putting into myself. Methheads smoke a gram a day sometimes, i have done a decent amount of speed over the last few months (weekly, and so on) and tolerance hasn't gotten close to ridiculous, i mean if i ate 40 id feel something. But, i think with stims, its an acquired taste, as in you dont know how good it can get (i am sure the same can be said with opiates) whereas before i wouldnt be real real speedy in terms of heartbeat and the like, or nearly as euphoric. I wouldnt worry, but i sometimes feel bad and would like to use less amphetamine. I will sometime, its certainly been a lot worse in the last few months since i started using it at not rx'd doses.

Last edited:
i used to think that too until i got great coke one time. i had sword b4 i had gotten good coke before and that i had had a "real" coke experience, but until you actually get really pure coke (or purify it yourself doing a search on the forum, which i haven't done yet), you can't put down coke. i dont think anyone can dislike coke if you're continually getting great coke with little cuts.

i have more to add about the adderall stuff later tho. i took some tests that said i have ADD, but my parents don't want to put me on medication so i take it like 2x a week to have some good study days. i'll add more tho as i'm trying to figure this drug out, and i definitely dont want it to lose its magic.

so true.... i used to do coke.. and the real stuff was pretty amazing. You'd do a small line and your whole face would feel numb....

its different than amphetamines... i love amphetamines... but when I used to do heroin, GOOD coke was the shit