• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is Meth really that bad

the question should not be is meth really that bad, but is meth really that good? its nearly impossible to turn down a hit of the old crackpipe when your offered, and that usually leads to scoring some more...but its not so fantastic that i would do anything stupid to get some... yet... lol.

i can feel an addictive pull related to the act and taste of smoking it... but the actual 'experience' is pretty dumb and shallow compared to most other drugs. its still just as much fun though, i love cleaning up the house on meth for that 'tweaker fresh' look.

i just dont think i could justify an addiction to myself, because it aint that grand :)

^ maybe they do sometimes, in a way. Some drugs you have to persist with before it becomes pleasurable. Heroin, for one... Nicotine, most definitely. Even alcohol. So one might say because you persist, knowing full well the possible consequences (if you're educated) you are, therefore choosing addiction.

But that's a WHOLE other thread, methinks ;)

i never said people choose addiction now did i? please dont jump to wild conclusions as i am fully aware of this fact as ive heard it repeated many times... what i am saying is that although i can appreciate meths addictive potential i dont think i will become an addict, because i simply do not enjoy doing meth that much. before blowing all my money on meth id stop and say fuck this, i would enjoy it more to not be broke.

dont have the psychologial addiction or the habit is what im trying to say i guess. i suppose im lucky in that regard. oh and i could never afford enough meth to be anything more than a 'part time junkie' lol

I've tried meth twice and love it but will only keep it to occasional use because the comedowns I've had have been pretty bad (I probably also smoked way too much for a zero tolerance) and I love my sleep. Also being wired for very long periods of time does not appeal at all.

I do think about meth a fair bit though but that's all it is - thinking.

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
^^^ People don't 'choose' addiction.

I believe it is the individual’s decisions that end in addiction. Some people are more susceptible to addiction than others but it all comes back to choices made by the user.

*disclaimer - personal opinion*

A bit off topic..
But was browsign thru the European drug discussion..
And its about 'meth in the UK'
Supposedly it is hard to come by meth in the UK
i find this hard to believe as pills are plentiful and cheap as are other drugs if im not mistaken.

do people find meth use plays with their memory? problems with short term memory etc?

I had serious issues with long/short term memory when i used to use meth. Would always forget words, especially descriptive words. Pissed me off something cronic. Also would leave shit behind constantly.

all recreationals should be in moderation ppl's. Just like your food if you eat too much fat, you get fat.

If you smoke too much meth, you end up fucked
(geez i luvs the stuff but)

hehe Imo there are plenty of differnet drugs to turn to instead of plain old Methamphetamine

the problem lies in that once it becomes a daily routine it is something which is very hard to break. It increases productivity greatly and you are always like... just one more toke...

but yes there are better drugs :)

I've tried smoking meth few times, IMO the effects were no where as good as say a really good biky.

But that's not to say I didn't enjoy it, I have a few mates who smoke it regularly and when I'm hanging out at their joint the offer was always there.

I agree with the comments on its elusiveness, the few times I've been given a puff I made promises to myself that I'll just have this one and that will be it for the rest of the day/night. Next thing I know I'm smoking the point I just bought off my mate and don't even remember making the conscious decision to do so, nor the promise I just made to myself.

Also I find it can bring out the worst in people, even nice guys like myself:) After significant use I would find myself really irritable and snap at the smallest things.

IMO its potential to ruin people and the 5-star a**-hole rating is just not worth it.

I've enjoyed a quite a few pipes here and there..but watching one group of friends lose the plot on it has made me swear off the stuff completely..talk about frying their brains..i cant have a normal conversation with them anymore..they are really scattered.One of this crew has given up for three months but she is still scattered..it seems to have a lasting impact on the brain.Scary shit.

meth is a great drug if used responsibly.

i love meth but use it only recreationaly....that way i appreciate it more. i've used meth recreationally now for more than 15 years. i can go without meth for months.....because i love my sleep and food!

but some of my pin-head mates cannot manage their meth use. they go on month long binges.....and you can see the toll it takes on them. it fucks them up big time both pysically and psychologically.

respect meth.......because it won't fucking respect you!