• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is meth dirty?

The stuff that u guys call here as "base" (which is meth freebase oil in real) is cut meth to fool people to think there getting sulphate.

Haha I know bud I was tweaked, still am actually, just being a smart arse.

Lol I wish people would listen to me, but my groups of friends see me as 'The Drug Pig' rather than a semi-educated user haha so it doesn't matter how much I argue the whippa that gets racked up is a completely different drug to the shard that get's burnt (and visa-versa if you like)... Even one of my best mates who isn't exactly un-educated and makes a full time living off offering goods and services but will still make comments like "Man, i reckon that last lot of Louie had some shard in it, it screwed with my sleep for days afterward."

But ah well it's human nature to be stubborn and full of self-belief.

ahaha, you see, thats the thing right there... "it had some shard in it".. umm, yeah okay - actually theres a good chance you just got a good batch of meth for once - if you're sleeping well after meth, chances are it wasn't very strong, or you didn't do much.

A while a go, i had a friend tell me he had this "SUPER AWESOME" rock gear.. so my curiosity said to buy a little bit and try it out... well i smoked most of it, to no avail, i decided to IV a point.. i then proceeded to eat a pizza and sleep a good nights sleep - meth is garbage.

MrIbis either you are getting ripped off hard for shards or I am getting ripped off hard for speed. While consistenly shit speed is available for about 1/5th the price of shards if you actually want a chance at getting good gear then it is more like half the price of shards, assuming you are talking grams.

Speed does have a more sharp price drop when you start to buy 8 balls and up though I can't honestly say I have ever bought too much shards.

nar meths not dirty. not at all. its a natural product, from the sudofed tree. thats why it doesnt give me lil pimple breakouts if i have too much, and unlike eating apples, methamphetamines will not rott your teeth. Is it dirty to fuck a truckie for 15 bucks like the pic says above?

LoL seriously tho meth is no more or less dirty than the other drugs, its just the media and the gov have had a promotional war against ''ice'' (cos apparently thats what meth is according to the daily telegraph etc etc) since the early 2000's. a meth user ranges from a 18 yearold who scores some ''gas'' for schoolies for the first time to the canterbury road street prostitute who shoots up meth cos the herion drought made her drug of choice hard to CUM by(pic above). oopps i forgot the other "dirty meth'' users... ppl like us, who take it for fun...