Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is meth dirty?

NudieLova

Greenlighter
Tweety is a meth user and is curious as to why some may think meth is a dirty drug. 8)

It's most commonly found cut with all kinds of dirty crap, most of the time you have no idea what you're putting in your arm or nose, and has a nasty habit of reducing people to hollow shells of their former selves, completely disconnected from rationale or emotion, replaced with that same kind of sweaty-socks paranoia that comes from routine abuse of DRIs...

the lifestyle it tends to inpsire is not what one would usually call 'clean'. Heh, even saying that though, I've got this one mate who enjoys getting completely tweaked on pink rock, taking apart everything in his house he can find and meticulously cleaning it with fine brushes, then putting it back togetehr again. Clocks, electronics, cupboards... You'll know if he's come down or run out early because you'll find escape wheels and transistors in the carpet for days until he scores again.

I think the main reason it is viewed as dirty is that it can cause pretty serious addiction and that fact combined with Government propaganda campaigns in the last few years have successfully turned a lot of people off it.

It is amazing how many people will do speed no worries but try to claim shards are "dirty".

Shards are clean. Anything not crystals arnt. Altho this drug is pretty harmful long term. I wouldnt say its a dirty drug tho. Its the person who abuses it can be dirty.

^I'd tend to disagree, given there hasnt been a meth seizure in australia for a long time that showed over 30% purity...

Meth is total garbage. that point is proven 100%

how is meth any "dirtier" than the ecstacy pills (pressed pills are one of the most notoriously "dirty" street drugs when it comes to purity level) that you gobble every weekend, or dirtier than a bag of heroin? and when you get shards you can assume that it is much more pure (or "cleaner" if you will) than a bag of powder. meth doesnt crystallize very well when there are lots of impurities (anyone who has more knowledge on this than me, correct me if im wrong).

meth has bad press from the media.

but understandable... sleep deprivation causes psychosis and then leads to some funky crimes.

Impurity, appeal to lower socioeconomic classes, incredibly toxic both physically and mentally, users often have a dishevelled appearance, sleep deprivation and psychosis, permanant brain damage, highly addictive, etc etc. Not to mention all of the government propaganda campaigns. It's easy to see why it's perceived as 'dirty' drug, meth is nasty stuff if you aren't careful with it.

tweety.jpg

Damn tweety looks thrashed, time to give up the gear.

If by dirty you mean addictive, is known to cause permanent neurological damage, and that regular use can result in declining personal appearance and accelerated aging, then I would give a resounding YES to that question.

Add the probability that the meth available to most people is far from pure, that producers are frequently money hungry lowlives with no thought whatsoever about the well being of end users, and that meth can be crudely cooked up by any kid with a recipe and chems - with no understanding whatsoever of the chemistry involved - then you'd have to say meth is one of the most dirty drugs of all.

^I'd tend to disagree, given there hasnt been a meth seizure in australia for a long time that showed over 30% purity...

Meth is total garbage. that point is proven 100%

Depends on who u get em from mate:) I dont touch anything thats not 100% clean shards. Its not that hard to tell ice cut with msm too. But ur right about the 30% meth in AU. Same in EU, most sulphate is 15-20% thesedays :(

I like it :) but am careful with it only ever touched maybe once or twice a year. I put is as cleaner that Speed.

^We really need to get rid of the common thought that ice and speed are different drugs, they aren't, the appearance means nothing, you could have a sample of both and the 'speed' could contain a higher amount of methamphetamine.

Meth mouth and people who scratch themselves until they scab are the main reasons i'd guess. Also as has been said most tweakers have pretty unhealthy lifestyles.

^We really need to get rid of the common thought that ice and speed are different drugs, they aren't, the appearance means nothing, you could have a sample of both and the 'speed' could contain a higher amount of methamphetamine.

The fact that people think it's a different drug is exactly why drug dealers perpetuate that myth. There's plenty of people who wouldn't touch crystal with a 10 foot pole but will gladly munch down half a gram of speed with their pingers every weekend completely oblivious to the fact that it's the exact same drug.

The fact that people think it's a different drug is exactly why drug dealers perpetuate that myth. There's plenty of people who wouldn't touch crystal with a 10 foot pole but will gladly munch down half a gram of speed with their pingers every weekend completely oblivious to the fact that it's the exact same drug.

I've tried explaining this to my friends and it's like talking to a brick wall. Some of them do speed maybe once a month or even more but they claim they'd never touch 'that ice shit'. Then once I eventually convinced them that both ice/shards and speed are methamphetamine, they would go on about how the different forms (one being crystally shards, one being powder) made it a different drug... WTF?