Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is LSD still popular in OZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my innerself

Bluelighter
Just curious if people still hear of there being much acid around in OZ. I remember 6 or 7 years ago there would be 10 to 15 different blotters going around town at any one time. I now live in Cairns which is a tourist and backpackers town nearly all year round, and I never hear of the stuff ever. I even speak to all my old mates back in Perth from time to time and they say they can not find it anymore. It seems goey and E are the popular drugs now days. I did here of that poor bloke down in Byron Bay who got busted with all that acid:p , I felt like crying (really), considering 4 million hits which is what the pigs said he had, and considering the truelly active LSD users in OZ which I think cant be that many, that $45 million worth of acid could have supplied OZ for a long time. 8o

yeah acid is getting harder to get aswell as quality which is another matter. If u want acid check out a place near byron... microdots are the way to go, cause tabs are weak. Yeah true, a couple of years ago it was easy to score acid, but now the sources are drying up. It's sad, and i wonder how easy it will be to get acid in 5 years time.

its few an far between when anybody i know actually can get it..

had some preety good dots recently tho!
now just to find some more!

subjected a few virgins to it for their first time using on the dots.. blew their fscking minds :)

^^ haha, that's very true. A lot of my friends' first experiences with acid was with those dots recently. They were insane, and everyone loved it! Would be nice to see an increase in the availability of acid in the months and years to come.

i still loving taking acid.. my favorite substance.. i have a supplier that never fails me. its all about knowing the right people.. people that deal in acid usually ONLY deal in acid..

when i was in high school (yr11/12 4years ago or so), acid was the next step up from weed... now it seems to be all pills / speed

from reading discussion boards, it seems it's getting harder to find in the UK and USA as well. In the UK, i was told that dealers were promoting ketamine instead of acid as there's more margin in it. Not exactly sure why as they're so different but that's what i was told.

It's such a shame as good acid is truly a great substance. I'd prefer it over pills any day - as long as you're taking it in the right environment.

^ Witch doctor - yeah true back before 2000. You would hear the y12 students talking about some fuckers that did it, and all the rumours that went with it about bad trips.

Neways, the margin for acid is small, its not worth selling compared to weed, or e's, especially when buying in bulk cause you get a nice discount. As for tabs cause the prices are pretty much set and due to a lack of competition not a lot of profit to be made.

I have a good feeling that the Bigshot that got done in Byron wasn't the only acid distributor/blotter layer around. He only had 200,000 blank blotters, meaning he was probably only laying that much and distributing only to wait til the next time he had to.

I don't think its made a huge impact on LSD availability in Australia (which is very sketchy at best in the first place.)

Since the seizure I've seen all sorts of tabs still circulating, including Ohms.

lorenzo_benzo said:
As for tabs cause the prices are pretty much set and due to a lack of competition not a lot of profit to be made.

That doesn't make too much sense to me - lack of competition tends to mean higher prices as you have more influence over the market doesn't it?

res said:
I have a good feeling that the Bigshot that got done in Byron wasn't the only acid distributor/blotter layer around. He only had 200,000 blank blotters, meaning he was probably only laying that much and distributing only to wait til the next time he had to.

I don't think its made a huge impact on LSD availability in Australia (which is very sketchy at best in the first place.)

Since the seizure I've seen all sorts of tabs still circulating, including Ohms.

my guess is that the guy in byron was getting ready to distribute and that's why he had so much on him when he got caught. apparently the cops had had a surveillance operation going for some time. also, i live up there and there is not a great deal of acid floating around, either before or after he got done.

its such a pitty. cuz i believe if everyone on earth had a positive life changing LSD trip.. there would be peace on earth.

i love acid. i've not had any trouble gettin it either over the last year since the big drought ended. esp. the liquid and the dots... OMG there's been so much going around since the start of summer i cant believe people are saying its hard to find... but i guess i'm just a little more eager.

Despite what you might think, it IS all about who you know. If you can't get acid, you just don't have a good contact. That's all it implies. All it takes is one person a few levels above you to get sick of selling and a whole distribution network branch disappears... leaving all the dealers you know dry.

BigTrancer :)

PS: Availability discussions are against the guidelines for this reason... check the posts above - clearly, some people CAN get acid, even if you can't. It's all about who you know, case (and thread) closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.