Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is K-hole counted as sleep?

dada

Bluelighter
Is the K-hole similar to sleep can it be counted as sleep..... (im stoned)

possibly... karl jensen's book on k discusses its neuroprotective qualities and suggests that it may protect the brain during periods of sustained sleep deprivation by effectively allowing your mind to dream while still awake. I always found it oddly theraputic after a few days of partying too hard.

I always thought that any sort of general anaesthetic (like K) caused unconsciousness and that well, isn't a form of sleep, since sleep is a form of consciousness

I find K-Hole a for mof sleep, because when I come out of it, I feel refreshed and awake. Albiet a bit fucked in the head as well, but more awake.

This is moreso on Sundays when I have been fucked from teh night before.

Hahaha, this question sounds like something a meth-head would ask: "Hmm, I was in a K-hole for two hours on Sunday...that counts as sleep, right?"

I can't give you an answer but I do find I need to sleep soon after coming out of a hole, so the answer is "no" for me at least.

I was in a k-hole on the weekend and i felt like i had gone to sleep but i knew i was still awake. Doesn't really make sense unless you've tried it. I felt really refreshed afterwards and was happy to dance away for the rest of the night.

Heheh this thread belongs in 'The best of Bluelight' for its title alone!!

No-one but a bluelighter could even consider the possibility that K-hole ≡ sleep

Only K-trip!

Hello people, Let me say there is no such thing as a K hole!!!!!!!!!!!! There are only K-trips and many stages of them.=D

^^ OK! maybe u shud enlighten those inexperienced fools at EROWID then huh! (sarcasm)

The only thing that I could possibly say is close to sleeping is high doses of acid. I get a complete disconnection from the real world since everything gets so weird that I can no longer conciously process external data, so my brain just kinda shuts off. What information that does get through into my brain becomes so distorted that it doesn't seem real so it's much like experiencing a dream.