• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Is Itok to mix dxm and prazocin

Although it's of course a better idea to ask before you try something, and not after, let's try to be helpful and not judgmental.

To the OP, I'm not really sure. Prazocin is an alpha-1 blocker, and I have no idea if that has any interactions with DXM. To be safe I'd say you should avoid the combination in the future, just because DXM is problematic in various combinations, and better safe than sorry. Perhaps someone will come along with an actual answer.

Did you notice any worrying symptoms? I assume you didn't experience a disaster. But still I'd avoid it in the future until you know for sure whether it's something to worry about or not.

Although it's of course a better idea to ask before you try something, and not after, let's try to be helpful and not judgmental.

To the OP, I'm not really sure. Prazocin is an alpha-1 blocker, and I have no idea if that has any interactions with DXM. To be safe I'd say you should avoid the combination in the future, just because DXM is problematic in various combinations, and better safe than sorry. Perhaps someone will come along with an actual answer.

Did you notice any worrying symptoms? I assume you didn't experience a disaster. But still I'd avoid it in the future until you know for sure whether it's something to worry about or not.
no no symptoms, I just wanted to ask to be sure. apparently clonidine cant be mixed with remeron or doxipin, and i mixed them without knowing recently. I was fine, the clonidine woke me up i think and gave me anxiety, but I didn't die. it kind of made me worry about other drugs.

I've been off doxipin completely now for a month tomorrow. still have to wean off the remeron and zoloft though, then I'll be completely off my anti depressants