• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is it wrong to not let a pregnant chick smoke weed?

Roger32

Bluelighter
yea... some chick is 4-5 months pregnant. afoaf, acquantaince.

Anyways I was with a girl who I was on a casual date with. I brought her to my buddys house to chill out with a few of my friends. Anyways, a friend called her and then 3 of her friends came over. We were just sitting around drinking mostly.

Anyways, her friend gets there and she is pregant and mentioned that. Later on in the night, a blunt was getting passed around. The pregnant chick took a hit of it. I said "your pregnant, dont smoke." and then she fucking bitched me about that.

My buddy cut her out once he realized cause were tight and shit and its his pot.

But do you think that its appropraite for me to say something? Because imo thats a big deal but idk.

its whoevers weed it is business shit if I don't want somene smokin my shiut they aint smokin it

Nothing wrong with that at all. Pregnant women should NOT do drugs at all. Ever hear of "crack babies"? Drugs and pregnancy do not mix well.

i had this same debate with a room mate of mine....she was good at not smoking but one night she caved and wanted some. She did a good job at not smoking for a few months and she would have got it elsewhere if she was determined. I gave her shit but better she only take a few hits than buy her own bag right?

Pregnancy and drugs do not mix well. Forming minds of babies do NOT need intoxicating substances flowing through them, be it illegal stuff or legal stuff. Be a normal person and do not bring in stupid shit with a baby forming in your uterus. Drugs, alcohol, nicotine, etc, don't involve your baby in your partying. You get pregnant? Guess what? You are fucking SOBER for 9 months. Don't fuck the baby up that way, that is completely irresponsible, don't be that girl.

I definitely agree that pregnancy + drugs = No-No.

No foul on your side Roger32; even though she may have not wanted to hear it at the time, you were just looking out for the baby. That's crazy man.

^ I agree. Pregnant women should NOT be doing any kind of drugs at all, even alcohol and nicotine. Respect the baby, don't fuck them up.

Zagenth said:
Nothing wrong with that at all. Pregnant women should NOT do drugs at all. Ever hear of "crack babies"? Drugs and pregnancy do not mix well.

check the crack babies 15 years later

IT WAS FUCKIN propagnda

but smokin anything is bad for the fetus. low birth weight etc

Zagenth said:
^ I agree. Pregnant women should NOT be doing any kind of drugs at all, even alcohol and nicotine. Respect the baby, don't fuck them up.

or caffeine to be honest

bowdenta said:
check the crack babies 15 years later

IT WAS FUCKIN propagnda

but smokin anything is bad for the fetus. low birth weight etc

Most of it was exaggerated, but plenty of kids grew up to be class A retards due to their mom sucking on a crack pipe.

Like someone else mentioned, once you get knocked up and decide to keep it, you should be completely sober. Personally, I think laws should be passed and pregnant women should be drug tested before they deliver...

As for your original situation, you did the right thing.

I really don't think marijuana is any worse for a baby than a mother who smokes cigarettes. Possibly better for them, since the average person doesn't smoke nearly as much marijuana as someone who smokes cigarettes. My girlfriend's mother smoked marijuana all throughout her pregnancy to help with nausea and headaches, and she turned out very bright and healthy. Actually, her grandmother had smoked marijuana during her pregnancy as well, and all generations turned out just fine and lived to be very succesful and happy.

Obviously smoking anything isn't good for you, especially during pregnancy, but I don't think it's nearly as big of a deal as some people make it out to be, it's a matter of beliefs and lifestyle. My girlfriend's mother takes all kinds of herbal supplements and uses marijuana as another herb to help with nausea, mild headaches, anxiety, etc.

A.....She should be able to take care of herself n make her own decisions unfortunately many ppl cant. SO in that case

B.....You might have to look out for her if shes drinkin, etc and not "let" her do certain things BUT

C.....I done mad reasearch on it, becuz im a stoner, and i plan to have kids someday. And all i managed to find was that the effects of marijuana on a fetus are pretty much....nothing, and in fact many of the children of mothers who smoked small amt.s or marijuana actually were more responsive to touch and more interactive with their mothers and caretakers. So i do plan to smoke a lil bit if i ever get pregnant to deal w/the morning sickness and aches and pains and all those things that come with pregnancy. BUT

D....I think there is somethin wrong with "partying" while pregnant, that shit is fucked up. Im talkin about marijuana use instead of anti-nausea drugs, and other prescription things , where marijuana would actually be a 'folk medicine' used in a medicinal way not necessarily to get blasted.

It's definately NOT your responsibility to say something, but it's good that you did. Pregnant women should not do drugs at all.

A.....She should be able to take care of herself n make her own decisions unfortunately many ppl cant. SO in that case

B.....You might have to look out for her if shes drinkin, etc and not "let" her do certain things BUT

C.....I done mad reasearch on it, becuz im a stoner, and i plan to have kids someday. And all i managed to find was that the effects of marijuana on a fetus are pretty much....nothing, and in fact many of the children of mothers who smoked small amt.s or marijuana actually were more responsive to touch and more interactive with their mothers and caretakers. So i do plan to smoke a lil bit if i ever get pregnant to deal w/the morning sickness and aches and pains and all those things that come with pregnancy. BUT

D....I think there is somethin wrong with "partying" while pregnant, that shit is fucked up. Im talkin about marijuana use instead of anti-nausea drugs, and other prescription things , where marijuana would actually be a 'folk medicine' used in a medicinal way not necessarily to get blasted.

Would you like someone giving you drugs without your consent?

It is not unacceptable to refuse to allow someone to smoke cannabis if she is pregnant. In fact, she should be disciplined for her actions to prevent further idiocy in the future, lest her children end up as retarded as her.

you did the right thing dude.

if i was there, i would have fucking let her know i don't care if she smokes that shit somewhere else, just not around me.

she'll be the sorry one when the baby comes out with it's intestines inside out.

and no, i'm not saying that's a sure thing but i think people who are that selfish and risk that kind of shit should realize what their doing.

i got a bumfuck cousin down in florida and his bitch had a kid at like 16 or 17ish, the entire pregnancy, they partied.

the baby is like a year old and still hasn't left the hospital. don't fucking risk that kind of shit. because it's not YOUR life, it's the kids.

I wouldn't say it's wrong, but ultimately people should realize that she's gonna do what she's gonna do. I probably would have tried taking the time to discuss it, and if she was adamant just finally said "OK cool, well you know it can hurt the baby, but it's your business" (or something like that). But IMO you and your friend handled it OK too.

Though I generally agree that women have to make sacrifices for their baby in pregnancy, I still feel that they should be able to have at least a little bit of fun. There's far too much of a double standard. My mother smoked two packs a day and drank but all three of us turned out fine.

a soon-to-be mother can find a way to have fun during their pregnancy w/o using drugs or drinking.

to say otherwise is stupid. maybe i'm a bit biased but shit, i can't imagine how one would feel knowing they destroyed a life just to get a little high.

just because statistics show pot doesn't much damage to an infant, doesn't mean i would risk it.

but then again, i'm a dude. :p