• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids Is It Safe To Take 225mg Tramadol

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Thank you again my friend, Clonazepam under the tongue works better than swallowing it?

I think it loses its potency a bit but acts much faster than oral. I have a low tolerance for benzos, so now (when I feel weird and nervous on a high dose of tram or tapentadol) I only take 1mg. Even 0.5 mg of xanax are effective for me. Plus clonazepam doesn't taste awful like alprazolam hahaha.

500mg every day (with clonazepam because the seizures) its like a anti depressant feels amazing , start with 200mg later more 100 and finish with a good sleep.

Hey compadre, don't the benzos kill you a bit the tramadol euphoria. At least that's how I feel about with some benzos. They even cause me dysphoria many times instead of euphoria haha. Xanax (alprazolam) is the one that most ends the euphoria of tram.
Don't you feel the same? Although maybe it's just because of my low tolerance for benzos.

its weak in my opinion clonazepam 2mg its the best choice for life.but for start 0.5mg and,you know every day you cant take off.take in the last 5 years , try to stop = panic attacks and the worst feeling ever.

2 mg of clonazepam or alprazolam send me immediately to my bed. I can sleep more than 12 hours with that dose hahaha.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
tramadol + max 6mg of clonazepam in my case, its feel amazing.

Holy shit. 6 mg? One day I took that or a little more than that dose and it was quite a unique experience. I fell asleep when I was having lunch, sometimes I fell out of my chair or nodding out at public or when I hung out with my friends in ther houses. I went out for long walks (I love it) and I never knew how I got back to my houde safely haha. It also made me spend money like it was the end of the world (wtf).
Since then, I think you must have some respect for benzos. Excellent tool if you use it well but if you play with them it can end in disaster.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
Is it ok for me to take 225mg of Tramadol with 15 mg of Meloxicam? The doctor prescribed meloxicam for shoulder joint pain.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Can someone please answer this?

My friend.
If a doctor prescribes it, I guess there are not too many problems. I have never taken meloxicam.
One piece of advice, whenever you have a question about the interaction of tramadol or any drug, go to: www.drugbank.com (great website, lot of info about interactions and chemicals)
And according to this page, Meloxicam may decrease the excretion rate of Tramadol which could result in a higher serum level. I guess the tramadol is not going to hit that fast but the high will last much longer.
Anyway, do you trust your doctor? Seems to be someone who knows and reliable? Why didn't he prescribe pregabalin? That shit ended my lower back pain, which I guess is not that different from shoulder pain.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
My friend.
If a doctor prescribes it, I guess there are not too many problems. I have never taken meloxicam.
One piece of advice, whenever you have a question about the interaction of tramadol or any drug, go to: www.drugbank.com (great website, lot of info about interactions and chemicals)
And according to this page, Meloxicam may decrease the excretion rate of Tramadol which could result in a higher serum level. I guess the tramadol is not going to hit that fast but the high will last much longer.
Anyway, do you trust your doctor? Seems to be someone who knows and reliable? Why didn't he prescribe pregabalin? That shit ended my lower back pain, which I guess is not that different from shoulder pain.
Tramadol was not prescribed I bought it.

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
There should be no issue taking them both together. Meloxicam is an NSAID. Be careful not to take too much tramadol though.

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
I've been prescribed them together before and didn't have an interactions. Just the usual stomach pain (meloxicam/NSAIDs in general) and twitchy nasty high (Tramadol).

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
Thank you all for your help, the meloxicam does little fir the pain, went for X-rays today and will see the doctor on Thursday.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
Should I take diphenhydramine 50mg to potentiate the 225mg of Tramadol?

I noticed last weekend I ate a bowl of cereal and it increase the effects of Tramadol made my nods more frequent.
Or should I take 2mg if Etizolam to increase the effects?

Any help would be appreciated.

PlowTsc

Bluelighter
I would not suggest you try to combo something you havent tried in the past. IMHO

PlowTsc

Bluelighter
Then I think you should be fine since the potency of Tramadol is very low. If I would combine with a benzo, it would be Klonopin, always a good reaction.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
There should be no issue taking them both together. Meloxicam is an NSAID. Be careful not to take too much tramadol though.
Problem is Meloxicam didn’t do anything I went to an orthopedic and stressed my pain all he gave me was 800mg of ibuprofen after I told him I was taking 800 mg of ibuprofen from another script my doctor had given me when I had a kidney infection, I told him the ibuprofen didn’t do anything for my shoulder pain but that’s all he gave me.

so two weeks later I’m still in pain and possibly making a whole in my stomach due to the ibuprofen.

I have another doctors appointment with a different doctor, oh forgot to say he also gave me a cortisone shot which didn’t do shit, the asshole orthopedic didn’t even look at the X-ray he made me take.

Doctors nowadays because of this opioid epidemic are afraid to give you anything that’ll actually take your pain away or think you are fishing for painkillers when I’m in legitimate pain and don’t have a history of abusing pain meds. I mean when I have them I’ll enjoy them but I don’t go doctor shopping to try to get painkillers, and certainly don’t want to get addicted to them either.

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Problem is Meloxicam didn’t do anything I went to an orthopedic and stressed my pain all he gave me was 800mg of ibuprofen after I told him I was taking 800 mg of ibuprofen from another script my doctor had given me when I had a kidney infection, I told him the ibuprofen didn’t do anything for my shoulder pain but that’s all he gave me.

so two weeks later I’m still in pain and possibly making a whole in my stomach due to the ibuprofen.

I have another doctors appointment with a different doctor, oh forgot to say he also gave me a cortisone shot which didn’t do shit, the asshole orthopedic didn’t even look at the X-ray he made me take.

Doctors nowadays because of this opioid epidemic are afraid to give you anything that’ll actually take your pain away or think you are fishing for painkillers when I’m in legitimate pain and don’t have a history of abusing pain meds. I mean when I have them I’ll enjoy them but I don’t go doctor shopping to try to get painkillers, and certainly don’t want to get addicted to them either.

They are trying to prescribe a drug that will reduce the inflammation which is what they must be seeing. Ibuprofen and the like are very hard on your stomach so ask for omeprazole if you’re worried and always take it after a good meal. 800mg ibuprofen should make some dent but if it truly isn’t just go back and be insistent. If they aren’t listening to you at your normal Gp then why don’t you go to a&e or an urgent care centre?

You will not get anything stronger than tramadol for a shoulder issue so I wouldn’t press them on it. What you should get though are answers as to what is wrong with your shoulder and what to do about it. Physio/surgery etc.

edit to add: naproxen is much better than ibuprofen. A litter harder on the stomach but hey, if the pain is bad enough it should help.

Also to say, there are sooo many options for shoulder pain that aren’t medication. If you wanna know I’ll PM you. I have dislocating shoulders, I’ve torn the ligaments etc etc I know all about shoulder pain, shoulder rehab etc. I’m happy to help in anyway I can.

PlowTsc

Bluelighter
Honestly to be prescribed 800mg of ibuprofen is a joke when you can just get the OTC, something that has puzzled me for many years.

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Honestly to be prescribed 800mg of ibuprofen is a joke when you can just get the OTC, something that has puzzled me for many years.
Ibuprofen is an excellent medication actually. It works, well and it works well in combination with other meds. It would be stupid not to prescribe it or another in the same class.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
They are trying to prescribe a drug that will reduce the inflammation which is what they must be seeing. Ibuprofen and the like are very hard on your stomach so ask for omeprazole if you’re worried and always take it after a good meal. 800mg ibuprofen should make some dent but if it truly isn’t just go back and be insistent. If they aren’t listening to you at your normal Gp then why don’t you go to a&e or an urgent care centre?

You will not get anything stronger than tramadol for a shoulder issue so I wouldn’t press them on it. What you should get though are answers as to what is wrong with your shoulder and what to do about it. Physio/surgery etc.
I did go to urgent care first and stressed the pain and the idiot doctor gave me Meloxicam and wouldn’t do an X-ray after I asked for one instead she did a ekg because it was my left shoulder she then reffered me to an orthopedic who after I told him that neither the Meloxicam or ibuprofen 800 mg i already had a script for from my primary care physician wasn’t helping my pain, he still only gave me a script for 800 mg of ibuprofen. I got the feeling he though I was fishing for pain meds, which I’m not, sincerely, the pain is so bad I’m popping the ibuprofen and three hours later I’m popping two arthritis strength Tylenol because the pain is so bad, and I still have to stop and go sit down until the pain lets up.

And check this out I read the X-ray results myself and there is no damage inside, so now I’m baffled why I’m in so much pain, and am thinking my new doctor I’ll be seeing will send me for an mri, because the X-ray shows no damage to my arm.