• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids Is It Safe To Take 225mg Tramadol

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I'm sorry I don't know your opioid tolerance or history of use. If you don't have much history with them (I assume you do not yet because you've made this thread but could be wrong), then the worst thing that could happen is that you get intoxicated--sedated and the effects are too strong. You don't want to be around people who expect you to be drop dead sober in that scenario. I don't think one would overdose on that amount but it's not a chance you want to be taking either unless you have mild tolerance to opioids in general in my opinion.

There's a sweetspot for opioids when it comes to low tolerance I've found. 10 milligrams of percocet for me was wonderful but 30 milligrams was dysphoric with shallow breathing and paranoia. It was actually a waste of any dose at all by that point. This was at my very start of experimenting with opioids. And don't redose in one day quite just yet I'd say. For example, if 225mg is great and the effects are not too strong I'd heavily advise not redosing 225mg again later that day until you develop a tolerance. So maybe until after about a week or two one dose per day (or 225mg's split into half doses twice in a day) would really be the best thing. You'll want to keep your tolerance as low as possible for as long as you possibly can in the grand scheme of things.

*I think what I'm going to type out is very important because even people just lurking through the thread might find the same thing. There's a sweetspot for literally every substance and one's body metabolism/tolerance. Many addicts believe that taking more of a substance will get you higher and have better effects for what they're used for--this is very wrong. I'll use adderall for instance since that is my cup of tea these days. 120 milligrams of adderall is my best dose for the everything I want out of it. One time I took 200 milligrams to see what would happen. It was a complete and utter waste and felt exactly like 120 milligrams. Take that how you want lol. Opioids it's the same thing for me.
As stated in my above post those are the meds I’m on, I have not taken opiates in over two years and that was percocet for a surgery I had. Does benzos build opioid tolerance? Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Last edited:

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
As stated in mya o e post those are the meds I’m on, I have not taken opiates in o er two years and that was percocetfir a surgery I had. Does benzos build opioid tolerance? Thank you for taking the time to help me.
No no noooo absolutely not (regarding benzos building opiate tolerance). They're completely separate medications. I never combined benzos and opioids unless there were hours in between taking the two things.

Many people have died from taking benzos and opioids at the same time :( I find that benzos destroy the opiate buzz anyway.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
No no noooo absolutely not (regarding benzos building opiate tolerance). They're completely separate medications. I never combined benzos and opioids unless there were hours in between taking the two things.

Many people have died from taking benzos and opioids at the same time :( I find that benzos destroy the opiate buzz anyway.
Thank you, I won’t combine them.

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Yeah weird thing. The same thing happens with alcohol.
@LordOfThisWorld did you take it? what happens?
I suspect that people who combine opiates with benzos/alcohol must encounter a state of mind so euphoric and wonderful that they don't even care about the HR risk of suddenly not breathing forever.

Whatever someone puts in their body is their choice and I completely respect that even if it kills them.. but personally I wouldn't want my benzos with my opioids to ever be combined just because I can't feel anything other than xanax. Thus my beautiful life-destroying painkillers are basically rendered useless. Although for other people they must "enhance" the high. Many people have died from the double downer combo that makes me think it must be unbelievably pleasurable to willingly risk everything for the combo. To each their own. Drug addiction does not come with a manual and I would throw it in the garbage even if it did lol! There's a beauty in one's choice.. for everything but especially addiction. You play life your way and nobody is there (hopefully) to tell you how much xanax to swallow and exactly when. That would be kind of weird but you never know what's out there :D I'm sure some overly controlling mother is like "son you only get this line of heroin for the day so you best enjoy your mama's chores!" Even though we know drugs are bad "mmkay" there's a lot of power in making your own mistakes in life. Why does the government insist I drink miller lite and vodka? Alcohol is disgust. Keep the booze and the hookers for youself plz. I would rather take more enjoyable substances that aren't pure poison and have more pleasure! :)

supersonic89

Bluelighter
^^^ Only once did it feel good to combine alcohol with opioids. It was the first time I did it, I had like 500mg of tramadol and 200ml of whiskey (definitely something I don't recommend). I don't know what happened that day, but I felt an incredible euphoria that I could never feel again with such a mixture.

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
A few days ago I combined some alcohol with tramadol (750mg) with about 10 beers maybe? something like that ... and yes, it killed the opiate effect itself. But I was drunk and at the same time very happy (I don't recommend this either) the next day I had 2 and 1/2 blotters of 25iNbome along with 12 beers, hours before that we snorted 1gr of cocaine with a friend ... what kind of unconsciousness was this ? I don't know, but I'm alive. Obviously I did all this knowing how dangerous it is, I am surprised that it is still here. Maybe some people can bear certain things more than others? Even so, I was always careful with my consumption, I have no idea what happened these days. Watch out for any drug combo, it's Russian roulette.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
I haven’t gotten them yet, I will only take half the pill to start, I think they might be Control Release so maybe I could take the entire pill, what do you think?
@LordOfThisWorld Tramadol is a very weird drug. The first time I took it (150mg) it didn't do much for me. But, it may have been because it was a 37.5 mg tramadol / paracetamol pill. The second time I took "pure" tramadol with only 100 mg I felt the effects almost in 15 minutes. I took it on an empty stomach, so that may have played a role as well. That day I was in so much pain that I couldn't even move (herniated disk) and the tramadol was a true godsend. The immediate euphoria of the serotonin and the relaxing effect of the opioid. For people with depression, like me, it's the best antidepressant there is. Many trash it, but it's because in certain countries it's very easy to get stronger opioids. In my country, you are very lucky if they prescribe you tramadol, it's almost always ketoprofen or ibuprofen haha. If I were you, maybe I would take the half pill and if I don't notice many effects, the other half. But being a long-release release is almost better since tramadol is better metabolized when you already have the drug in your body. Being of prolonged release, I think that the 200 mg is released little by little. It should be the same as taking 50mg within two hours every 30 min. Sometimes I chew the extender pills but that's only when I need a good serotonin boost.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a benzodiazepine just in any case. Although with those normal-moderate doses you would have very bad luck for it to cause a seizure (I think 1 person in 1 million or something like that has that side effect). The worst effect that I can imagine would be the puking or dizziness that some people get. I have only puke twice on tramadol and in any case it was a vomit that feels good haha. Maybe some antiemetic can help and they are available OTC.
I forgot to mention that a while ago I saw a study in which extended release tramadol had higher rates of abuse compared to IR tramadol. Quite interesting.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
A few days ago I combined some alcohol with tramadol (750mg) with about 10 beers maybe? something like that ... and yes, it killed the opiate effect itself. But I was drunk and at the same time very happy (I don't recommend this either) the next day I had 2 and 1/2 blotters of 25iNbome along with 12 beers, hours before that we snorted 1gr of cocaine with a friend ... what kind of unconsciousness was this ? I don't know, but I'm alive. Obviously I did all this knowing how dangerous it is, I am surprised that it is still here. Maybe some people can bear certain things more than others? Even so, I was always careful with my consumption, I have no idea what happened these days. Watch out for any drug combo, it's Russian roulette.
Holy shit my amigo. I wouldn't even think of making such a mix. You must have been too high to not think of the consequences.
I don't know how you didn't seizure. It must be your tolerance. I have very little tolerance for alcohol and with 15 beers I would have probably been unconscious or blackout.I feel like tramadol and all opioids are more enjoyed by themselves or with a little weed maybe.
Stay safe bro.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Interesting ... I should get some extended release tramadol and try it myself
Yes, I definitely recommend it. Also I feel like the high lasts longer than IR tramadol. I need your experience @Nicocastillo7 with a question that I have . Have you taken tramadol and modafinil together? Are they potentiated or it's a waste of time and pills??. I know stimulants and tramadol are a BIG NO but Modafinil seems to be different.

Last edited:

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Holy shit my amigo. I wouldn't even think of making such a mix. You must have been too high to not think of the consequences.
I don't know how you didn't seizure. It must be your tolerance. I have very little tolerance for alcohol and with 15 beers I would have probably been unconscious or blackout.I feel like tramadol and all opioids are more enjoyed by themselves or with a little weed maybe.
Stay safe bro.
That day I had woken up at my friend's house and we had been smoking good weed since morning, then we started drinking beer. After that we bought 5 Nbome blotters and 1g of good cocaine, I had diazepam in my system maybe that's why I didn't have an attack. But yeah ... shit, taking 2 and 1/2 blotters from Nbome was insane along with a lot of beer. I was as high as shit. I will not do it again because it was very unconscious. I have a tolerance for alcohol and downers in general, and a little tolerance for cocaine.
Yes, I definitely recommend it. Also I feel like the high lasts longer than IR tramadol. I need your experience @Nicocastillo7 with a question that I have . Have you taken tramadol and modafinil together? Are they potentiated or it's a waste of time and pills??. I know stimulants and tramadol are a BIG NO but Modafinil seems to be different.
Never mix tramadol with modafinil. But if I have done it with cocaine, I can say that it is a combo that is not good for your health. But it was nice. If you decide to do it try to have some diazepam or something to avoid overstimulation or seizures. I think I'm not prone to seizures and that's why I was fine, but we are all different.
Codeine if it feels nice with cocaine or molly.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
That day I had woken up at my friend's house and we had been smoking good weed since morning, then we started drinking beer. After that we bought 5 Nbome blotters and 1g of good cocaine, I had diazepam in my system maybe that's why I didn't have an attack. But yeah ... shit, taking 2 and 1/2 blotters from Nbome was insane along with a lot of beer. I was as high as shit. I will not do it again because it was very unconscious. I have a tolerance for alcohol and downers in general, and a little tolerance for cocaine.
but did you take the tramadol that same day? Sounds like one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences haha. I think only 1 time have I been so high that I mixed too many drugs (all downers besides) and didn't even know how much I take it. Only the next day I realized when I found empty bottles of tram (those of 2 ml in drops) and empty blisters of benzos, muscle relaxants and some booze. But it was a long time ago, when I was quite ignorant about drugs and what doses to take.

Never mix tramadol with modafinil. But if I have done it with cocaine, I can say that it is a combo that is not good for your health. But it was nice. If you decide to do it try to have some diazepam or something to avoid overstimulation or seizures. I think I'm not prone to seizures and that's why I was fine, but we are all different.
Codeine if it feels nice with cocaine or molly.
Ok. I get it. If that's the case (seizure risk) I'd rather avoid it. I just wanted to take Modafinil to give me a mental boost, I had no intention of abusing it. Maybe when I have codeine or another much safer opioid. Gracias Nico.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Yes, and the day before too
It was totally unconscious and stupid this, I do not recommend this behavior that can be seen as something totally self-destructive
Yeah but don't be so hard on yourself either. I think they're mistakes that we have all made at some time. Especially being young. The good news is that you can learn from those and make a better decision next time.
Abrazo man.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
@LordOfThisWorld Tramadol is a very weird drug. The first time I took it (150mg) it didn't do much for me. But, it may have been because it was a 37.5 mg tramadol / paracetamol pill. The second time I took "pure" tramadol with only 100 mg I felt the effects almost in 15 minutes. I took it on an empty stomach, so that may have played a role as well. That day I was in so much pain that I couldn't even move (herniated disk) and the tramadol was a true godsend. The immediate euphoria of the serotonin and the relaxing effect of the opioid. For people with depression, like me, it's the best antidepressant there is. Many trash it, but it's because in certain countries it's very easy to get stronger opioids. In my country, you are very lucky if they prescribe you tramadol, it's almost always ketoprofen or ibuprofen haha. If I were you, maybe I would take the half pill and if I don't notice many effects, the other half. But being a long-release release is almost better since tramadol is better metabolized when you already have the drug in your body. Being of prolonged release, I think that the 200 mg is released little by little. It should be the same as taking 50mg within two hours every 30 min. Sometimes I chew the extender pills but that's only when I need a good serotonin boost.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a benzodiazepine just in any case. Although with those normal-moderate doses you would have very bad luck for it to cause a seizure (I think 1 person in 1 million or something like that has that side effect). The worst effect that I can imagine would be the puking or dizziness that some people get. I have only puke twice on tramadol and in any case it was a vomit that feels good haha. Maybe some antiemetic can help and they are available OTC.
I forgot to mention that a while ago I saw a study in which extended release tramadol had higher rates of abuse compared to IR tramadol. Quite interesting.
I got a blister pack of 10 that has the pharma company name on it, so I'm taking they're legit, it doesn't say ER or CR, so I'm taking it they are Immediate release.

You think it's ok if I cut it in half, they are 225mg Tramadol, it says nothing about having Tylenol mixed in, and just take half the pill and wait for the effects?