• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to take 10mg of Valium with 2g white vein kratom?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I really don’t have a tolerance to neither. I’m just wondering if it’s safe I took 15 mg Valium yesterday and 2g white vein today headshop (organic kratom) I’m just wondering it i should wait on taking Valium dose today ima just take 10 since it’s long acting and I’m sure there’s still some residuals left ?

No you will die almost immediately.

Kratom is an opioid but it doesn't produce any appreciable respiratory depression. You should be totally fine in regards to combining it with benzos, if that's what you were asking.

so don't take 15 more today? These are the last. I've thankfully got over day 3 of oxy withdrawl… although there was none. So I think ima take the whole 15 throughout the day, as im not taking anything else other then weed with it
Valium has a very long half life so it is a good idea to take less than 15 on day two. Should be ayt.

Thanks bro, after eating a weed cookie... in the midst of taking the valium I though I was but its all good. I'm working on music today and taking my last 15mg! hahaha from there ima have to find an outlet it life for sure so I don't got back, music is helping I suppose adding a healthy workout regiment would help, especially with all that's going on! love you guys, doubt Ill be back on I been trasshheddd offa 10s all weekend, cheers to being a lightweight!
No you will die almost immediately.

Kratom is an opioid but it doesn't produce any appreciable respiratory depression. You should be totally fine in regards to combining it with benzos, if that's what you were asking.

Yeah, it is safe. There is some documentation of kratom being involved in overdose deaths, but it is always some insane combination like smack or fentanyl combined with zolpidem, alprazolam, and kratom. That would be like someone dying of acute cocaine toxicity with caffeine as a contributing factor...