• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is it safe to mix benzo's with ambien?

Although I took 20mg of ambien last night an 2.5-3 mg Xanax and live to tell the tale. Didn't even wake late was up at the crack of dawn

Personally I've tried both Ambien & Xanax seperatly. I like to do either with some late to night herbal activities. But yeah I've never done them together. What I'm wondering is when mixing the two, if I.e.. You take say a 2mg bar of xanax & then 2 10mg ambien's. Which would probably be my mixing dose if I decide to do it, but anyways as the 2 drugs interacting goes, which drug makes the other seem stronger. Does the Ambien make the xanax feel stronger, or does Xanax make the ambien stronger & u want to sleep more?

I've done it- not sure if it was safe or not. I was convinced there was an entire cocktail party going on I'm my hotel room. This is my first post though. Where can I get some answers about this adderall situation I'm having pls?

If you're not feeling much off 5 ambien then it's time to give them up. I know it's fun tripping with the walrus but once you get a tolerance to them it doesn't really go away.