• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is It Safe Stimulant and Benzo

dillybeans818

Greenlighter
I took dexafetamine 10mg at around 13:00 today, I was wondering if it is safe to take 10mg diazepam at 22:30 to help me get to sleep? is there a possibility of any bad reactions. I live in the uk

If you have taken 10mg today, you are certainly fine to take another 10mg. There are no bad side effects of taking both at the same time otherwise I wouldn't be prescribed both..I've asked. ( I am allowed 60mg addies and 6mg xanies daily but rarely take all that) I like to take 1mg of xanax per 30mg of adderall. I get the focus and energy of the addies without the jitteryside effect sometimes associated with them. They don't counteract, however, if I want the full effect of one or the other I don't take at the same time or even on the same day. Hope that helps.

Dexamphetamine is considered more recreational by some. I have never tried it so I can't compare it to adderall. Adderall is l/d amphetamine salts. Dexadrine is only d-amp. The d-isomer of amphetamines. It's much smoother and the comedown isn't as harsh. This is because l-amp is more active on the body. It will raise heart hate and give you more energy.