Supplements Is it safe or neccesary to work out while using SARMs?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I was thinking of using several sarms to increase my strength and make my body more attractive without doing much, I intend to use 8 weeks , 25mg of MK-2866 daily and see how that works out. Is additional training neccesary or does it not matter? Is it harmfull to work out while on this?

Anyone else have experience with SARMs like it or in this case, this one specifically?

Yes, you have to work out.

Contrary to popular belief, SARMs/Steroids/PEDs are not magic. They still require consistent dedication to training and diet to see good results.

Anyone else have experience with SARMs like it or in this case, this one specifically?

I don't have experience with Ostarine (MK-2866) itself, but I do have experience with a very similar (and more powerful) compound, LGD-4033.

You will see some good results from an 8 week cycle (assuming good diet and training). Reduction in fat, increase in muscle mass and increase in strength.

But the key here is good diet and training.

If you're serious about doing a SARM cycle I would advise you to spend a few months training naturally and getting your diet in order first.

Otherwise you'll get subpar results which will evaporate the moment you slip back into old habits.

Yeah, this is a terrible idea. No one not willing to understand proper nutrition and training has no business using PEDs

If one is not willing to undergo a training program and follow a specific diet, it clearly cannot be expected to follow a proper drug regime.
Also, unless you are a VERY good responder to this type of PEDs, you might notice zero positive results from Ostarine but still suffer the side effects.
If you are a good responder you probably look like you workout when you actually don't, so if you want to enhance your appearance chances are you are not one of the lucky ones.

I think the OP is referring to the study where guys took LGD 4033 and gained mass not working out. Alot of these sellers are playing on how good 1mg is not working out.

You can look on Google. Type "testosterone 600mg study" it's a study on test with guys gaining more muscle and not working out than guys natural working out.

Honestly it's not worth doing. May just stick to a fat burner or something. With LGD 4033 you'll train then you'll get such a decent pump and you can train for ages and not feel muscle tiredness. So I'd train first and then try it and you'll see.