• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is it possible to smoke with this?

coffeee

Greenlighter
Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to smoke coke/crack in this "water bong"?

Please say yes.. haha. It's the only thing I have available 8)

Edit: If it doesn't work, any tips regarding how to make it work is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Possible to a degree but not recommended. The freebase crack cocaine will vaporize partially in a glass bowl with a flame underneath, but the crack rock will not vaporize completely or very cleanly. Invest in a fairly thick metal pipe fitting three to four inches long from any hardware store as your pipe and some Chore Boy copper mesh from either a dollar store, grocery store, or ghetto convenience store for use as a filter, with a white plastic Bic pen for pushing the mesh inside the pipe fitting properly. A "rose" glass stem is less desirable, as the glass invariably cracks after heating for just a little while too long. The metal pipe fitting, on the other hand, is good and reusable for life. The heavier the metal pipe fitting is, the longer you can torch on it before it gets too hot to handle.

Just inhale threw the top so the flame goes directly over the rock itself and not from the bottom. It wouldn't be my first choice though cause I could see the glass cracking and/or rock hitting at first but then oiling up.

Maybe if you put some chore boy as a "bed" for the rock. Look around see if you have any metal pens and take one apart, add chore, voila crack pipe.

You know, it may not be ideal, but I've actually had a lot of success smoking crack out of a glass stem like that (it wasn't attached to a chamber pipe, but I don't know if that matters). Just drop it in there, heat it from the bottom and be persistent - it's going to be a chore to get it to vaporize satisfactorily, but it will eventually happen (it may not be 100% clean, but most of it will go). I don't know if i would recommend using water in the pipe. Also, don't start sucking until the rock is fully melted... you'll suck half of it up the tube and have to spend the next hour heating various sections of the apparatus to try and salvage it (which you may wind up doing anyway cause hey, it's crack).

Thanks for the response guys! I will give it a try even tho I understand it's not the perfect solution.

Btw, would this work better?

Seems like a simple solution for a long night without smoking :p

I don't think so. More people would be doing that if it were halfway effective. The crack will liquify and possibly dribble its way into the chamber. The one with the vape bulb is going to be better than that.

Isn't that what the ash is for? To prevent that from happening.

I might be wrong, but I think I've read that somewhere..

You can use ash to prevent that from happening to a degree, but it's really not a good idea to give it a chance to run downhill. That's why the vape bulb is your best bet - and it works pretty damn well. Direct flame is better, but conduction heat will work if you really lay it on. Trying to smoke crack out of a bowl is like trying to scoop liquid with a sieve.

If you have a stem with choreboy in it, and your technique is adequate, what ends up happening is the rock melts and thinly coats all of the little fibers of the chore without running down the stem of the pipe, resulting in maxium surface distribution. As you pull the flame into the end of the pipe by sucking a little, the liquid is vaporized and you get a quick blast. The vape bulb method is almost as effective, but your hit wont be as powerful... goddamn I want some crack

Yea I will give it a try!

I got a few more questions and would love a talk if you got time. Sadly I can only send one private message per 180 minutes, lol.

Feel free to send me a message with your Skype or something that goes a little bit quicker than posting here :D

I don't have any message software set up here or I would. I've got somewhere to be in a few minutes, but meanwhile I'll keep an eye on the thread if there's anything you can ask here.

btw, you don't have a switchblade tattoo on your forearm do you? that would be utterly strange