Is it possible to just do a little bit of steroids?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I have a friend that does steroids, i was planning on asking him to give me some and let me work out with him, then when i reach goal, ill tell him (witch he would probabbly agree) delete my number and any social media that i have him on and not to contact me what so ever (that way i cant get addicted to them if i have no supplier)

My goal is to have the same lean body build as lil wayne
cf012139c3b8681b46a66bae70558a8a336ab231

Then just keep pumping that ballon in my muscle to keep me looking that way

I dont want to go all out and get as buff as batista or anything like that that is not my goal

tattoo_Batista-wrestler-wwe.jpg

------> Moved to the relevant forum

I did steroids "for a little bit" once...a 250mg shot of sustanon. A few days later I felt nervous, kind of edgy. Thats about it. I was working out and gained a little perhaps. Not much.

Another time i fucked with epistane and superdrol...didn't do much either other than shut me down. Went and got a hormone panel and my test levels were that of a 12 year old girl.

Don't fuck with anabolics unless you're going to do it right.

Don't fuck with anabolics unless you're going to do it right.

This... You can't really do "a little bit of steroids", that's not how they work. Based on the question I'd stay away. You can look like Lil Wayne through training and diet.

This... You can't really do "a little bit of steroids", that's not how they work. Based on the question I'd stay away. You can look like Lil Wayne through training and diet.

What about saving up allot of money to get bicep implants like justin jedicla?

He somehow reached lil waynes body build try surgery

Is there a downside to that? :eek:

Hmmm, yeah don't think this is for real.

I love the phrasing though, “just a little bit of steroids.”

In my experience, you can get good effects from low doses of test but it can’t be a one-time injection, it has to be continuous.

However, the lower doses (like 150 mg/ week) I use for the psychological and sexual effects rather than building muscle.

I love the phrasing though, “just a little bit of steroids.”

In my experience, you can get good effects from low doses of test but it can’t be a one-time injection, it has to be continuous.

However, the lower doses (like 150 mg/ week) I use for the psychological and sexual effects rather than building muscle.

You need a PCT for something like that? What sort of psychological effects do you notice?

Keeping an eye on this thread as its hard to tell if it's a troll post or something serious.

What about saving up allot of money to get bicep implants like justin jedicla?

He somehow reached lil waynes body build try surgery

Is there a downside to that? :eek:

Yeah you’re spending a shit load of money and fucking up your body for no reason when you could look like that easily just going to the gym with a good diet and zero steroids lol. You definitely have zero business using steroids

Let me get this right.
You got a friend that once you’ve got what you wanted from them you will tell them never to contact you again?

Fuckin arsehole

You sound not stable enough to be using anabolic steroids to be entirely honest. If you’re already taking about losing a friend before you even started so you don’t get addicted, I would stay far far away.

Anabolics cause lots of psychological effects such as mood swings, depression, mania, etc.

And they can be very addicting when you start feeling like you’re 16 again and can run on 4 hours of sleep and have a rock hard dick for 6 hours straight.

But yeah, stay away

You need a PCT for something like that? What sort of psychological effects do you notice?

Just typical effects: increased confidence, increased aggression (Methadone makes me too docile), quick-decision making (for better or worse).

I notice heightened anxiety and minor depersonalization which I don’t like. But I’m also a benzo addict which moderates those negatives.

I can attest to long-term hormone imbalances as a result of prolonged or irresponsible steroid use. While this may leave you feeling lethargic and sexually disinterested, it is a far cry from drug withdrawal (eg h or benzos).

I have a friend that does steroids, i was planning on asking him to give me some and let me work out with him, then when i reach goal, ill tell him (witch he would probabbly agree) delete my number and any social media that i have him on and not to contact me what so ever (that way i cant get addicted to them if i have no supplier)

I dont want to go all out and get as buff as batista or anything like that that is not my goal

It's possible to "do just a little bit of steroids" just like it's possible to casually do heroin. The fact is that the vast majority of people who intend to "just try it once" end up being on for years, decades, life. Not a perfect metaphor because responsibly using AAS can arguably be a positive thing

You won't keep much gains from one cycle. Either learn to train and eat really hard and deal with life as natty, or learn to train and eat really hard and get on blast and cruise for years, there really isn't much middle ground

I

I guess what you are looking for is not "a bit of steroids" but rather safe steroids... And the safest would by oxandrolone.. Its safe, soft and does not have any sides from what I have experienced.. many professional sportsmen's use Ox