• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it okay for opposite sex cousins to share the same bed?

APq4G.jpg

I do not think I would have as much self-control as Marty Mcfly.

Yes, it's weird. Also, why would SHE want to? Just thinking of my male cousins makes me feel awkward in this context.. I definitely have some good looking cousins but fuck... there's no way, no how! Again... yes, it's weird. How could either of you even entertain the idea? Even if you don't feel any sexual attraction to her, it's still bizarre in my book that you think it's ok to sleep in the same bed as her for 2 weeks.
Plus, based on that pic, her titties will take up all of the room anyway...

I grew up near a family that was truly incestuous. My best friend's family. He and his brother and father used to fuck his sister. I fucked her too.

It was really strange, and it was just a normal thing to them.

Yeah I'm real scared.
God doesn't exist and therefor neither does hell (btw, if you believe it is a real place - which you seem to - that means it is a proper noun and requires a capitalisation (y) "Hell").
Also, Adam and Eve were the first people, right? And they have Cain (Abel doesn't count since he was killed by Cain)....yet they then mad their own kids....so Cain must have fucking his mom, right? And then this must have continued for many generation. Since god was coolbeans with all that, then logically he is very PRO-incest...or would be if he existed.
So your point is moot.

I always thought this. If the whole Adam and eve story was true, we are ALL inbred to fuck lol

I say it is, but I'm biased being attracted to my second cousin. However I have no interest in my first cousins, although technically I wouldn't be here if several of my ancestors hadn't married and birthed children with each other (first cousins mostly)

It used to be a really popular thing and it's still legal most places, actually

To the original poster. The fact that you're even asking this says a lot. You know you want to perv LOL