• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it okay for opposite sex cousins to share the same bed?

What a silly pointless question you come to a drug forum to ask if it's 'ok' to share a bed with your family if it was me their is no way I would be sleeping on the floor I just don't do shit like that speaking of which do you guys know how I got these scars?

Here's a picture of her for all you horny fucks..

OLWqFft.jpg

Wow, if you look real close you can almost make out a person behind those breasts.

If anyone of you has not fascinated about sleeping with one of your cousins, than you have an ugly family. Besides, there was a study a few years back. In the study it said that there is less chance of birth defects of two first cousins fucking and have a baby than there is if you impregnated a non relative over the age of 45.

That’s my pickup line at ALL family reunions.

—Wizard
Well I'm the oldest out of all my cousins I see them as kind of my kids no real kids but I used to babysit most of them are it my other cousin who is two years younger than me his sister and my cousin cried like Satan although when she grew up she was the sweetest little girl ever(I'm only like 6-8 years older)anyway no one not her mum dad cousin anyone could stop her crying no one except me for some reason whenever she was on my lap she would instantly and I mean instantly be all apparently relaxed and content as long as her dummy didn't drop out her mouth one car ride she kept dropping it out her mouth and cried every time it did I had to pick it up like a hundred times I imagine now says she is very good looking clever girl like I raised her to be however I have plenty of women I could have at the click of a finger I don't need around with 'girls ' or cousins however it does explain the inbreeding traits some people here seem to possess

If anyone of you has not fascinated about sleeping with one of your cousins, than you have an ugly family. Besides, there was a study a few years back. In the study it said that there is less chance of birth defects of two first cousins fucking and having a baby than there is if you impregnated a non relative over the age of 45.

That’s my pickup line at ALL family reunions.

—Wizard

One of us ACTUALLY fucked our cousins so I WIN THE GAME (same sex, so no kids with webbed feet and fur)

I don't think Jess is though even though she posted here way to smart and tidy

Loooool this post is jokes
Been one of the highlights of my night tbh

On the incest topic...When I was like 14 I sniffed my brother (13)'s underwear a few times. I thought the taboo would be really hot but in reality it just *really* grossed me out.
I 100% would have been in a relationship with my twin if he was still alive, though :/...is that weird? I feel like a lot of twins do, though. I guess only other twins will understand me.
(yes, I had first my identical twin and then my soulmate die before I was 20...I'm only 1/3 of a person now...)

On the incest topic...When I was like 14 I sniffed my brother (13)'s underwear a few times. I thought the taboo would be really hot but in reality it just *really* grossed me out.
I 100% would have been in a relationship with my twin if he was still alive, though :/...is that weird? I feel like a lot of twins do, though. I guess only other twins will understand me.
(yes, I had first my identical twin and then my soulmate die before I was 20...I'm only 1/3 of a person now...)
huh how does that make you a third?