Is it ok to use pot to help increase you're appetite?

he interjects politics into 30% of his posts-
and its anti-U.S. but he lives in canada so its redundant

not to mention that history has shown canada has attempted to absorb all aspects of American pop-culture for like 30 years.
imitation = flattery

Last edited:
USA or Canada or what ever!! How gives a shit were your from. As long as your cool and proud of what and who you are! Were all the same in a lot of way's. LOL, HARLEYC

I'm a chronic potsmoker and weigh in around 195-210 depending on my current diet and workout routines...

I do agree somewhat though, most of the potheads I know are very skinny.

are we really on this thread again:\ ok,

51% of americans WHO VOTED- were for bush

48% of americans WHO VOTED- were for kerry

20% of americans WHO VOTED for kerry, in their own words "voted against bush rather than for kerry"

100 million + americans did not vote.

This along with all the anti-bush media coverage, several anti-bush movies, a strong anti-bush rhetoric everywhere, and yet bush wins by 3,000,000 votes as well as having overwhelmingly won the electoral college vote-

Now, the foreigners, the whole
european union etc. (I don't really count Canadians as foreigners, but if they want to distance themselves from their strongest ally, so be it)
who have ALWAYS had an anti-american view, have repeatedly shown that they have no idea of how the most efficient voting system IN THE WORLD works-
they have also confirmed to the rest of the world that the U.S. does not give 2 shits about what foreigners believe americans "should do", as we as americans who have only been around for 200+ years, have put together the most efficient, productive OVERWHELMINGLY superior government of all time
and we will continue to be such as long as the earth rotates. Therefore americans know whats best for America.

Now, in hindsight should we have gotten France, Germany and Russia onboard? I don't think that would have worked since its now been proven that all 3 governments, especially france, have conducted ILLEGAL operations and money laundering with the now deposed iraqi dictator, saddam hussein. Expect hugh coverage on this story in the upcoming months- Oh yeah even the top man at the United Nations will be facing charges that he knowingly participated in the Oil-for-food scandal stated above- like I said expect a shit storm for these guys in the upcoming months-

Now, for all the people who claim that bush is 'dumb', 'stupid' etc.
I say to you that you have been duped, or made a fool by the media (in all countries) to believe this is true- a harvard grad, former governor of Texas, long time politician and millionaire oil man has a low IQ. If you believe that to be true than your actually a fucking moron.

Europe is very far away from the U.S. and vice-versa. Europeans do not know how America or Americans operate.

By the way, in 20 years when your kids are in school, and they open up their social studies textbooks, Bush will be lauded as one of the greatest American presidents of all time, being the only person ever, to bring democracy to a savage region of the world, the middle east.
When the cities within Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran ( they r next)
are bustling like the streets of Manhattan with sprawling economys- guess who will get the credit???

One last thing, we r threatened by terrorism not the rest of the world, despite the attacks in spain etc.
we chose bush because we know that he won't hesitate to invade a country, for the sole purpose of showing that we're not fucking playing games- everyone knows there wasnt any fucking nukes, we went in their for several reasons that the rest of the world can't understand-
we went in their to show we will invade at the drop of a dime-
we went in their to have a jump-off point to invade Iran-
we went in their to keep these a-rab scumbags busy in Iraq, because the top terror leaders know that democracy is a long term solution to terror, and destabilizing the U.S. effort would have a tremendous positive result for the terrorists as far as recruiting money and idiots who want to blow themselves up because of their own lack of education-

their are a lot of reasons that cannot be publicly expressed by the U.S. government for invading Iraq. If people took this kind of time to educate hemselves or to even use their own brain to figure why this might have occured I think there would be a change of minds. Its called strategy.

Like bush says, knowing what he knows now, he still would have went in to Iraq.
;) I could go on for a lot longer. I think we'll pass on taking strategic advice from France & Germany etc...8)
the election comes down to, why the hell would we vote for someone who is less than what we already have-
kerry is a ball-less pussy who would have been in totally controlled by special interest groups. I don't care how many vietnamese he killed in his whopping 4 month 'nam tour.

Last edited:
IQ doesnt dictate your ability to make proper decisions.

Iraq was NOT a proper decision.

And bush is NOT smart, his father built everything that he has for him. Hes nothing but his daddies little bitch.

And also, every word that comes out of bush's mouth has been pre-written by sum1. So, if you 'think' he says something smart, better keep this in mind. Oh, and if you think hes smart, better go back to that clip of him reading that CHILDRENS BOOK UPSIDE DOWN... ya, real genius. He's sure qualified to be a president.

And you try saying america is some super power, sure is. Super power of the world. Militarily speaking.

But to try and say america is 'strong' is wrong. Because its entire economy can be stopped dead in its tracks by the flying of an airliner into a pretty sky scraper. IS THAT what you call a strong country. I wouldnt even begin to call america strong. Its perhaps one of the most fragile economies ever.

Hell if the arab nations stopped shipping oil for 30 days to the USA, the entire american economy would crumble into oblivion. Ya... america... strong... ROFL as if. Bin Laden already proved that one wrong.

Face it, america's like a bodybuilder. Sure, hes got alot of buff military power for show, but give him a cold and hes out of commision.

Never said bush was a genius never even said he was smart. What I did say is that clowns like you who think you are smarter than him cuz of some media footage filled with edits etc. Did you graduate from Harvard? I don't give a shit if he never took a test, DID YOU GRAD FROM HARVARD?

#2- you have no idea about military strategy so you can talk crap all day and try to fill out a big long post full of idiotic assertions and straight up dead-wrong statements.

ofcourse his speeches and 90% of what he says is written by speech writers- its always been like that with every president, and its the same exact situation with tony blair, jacque chirac, girhard shroeder and uh, whats the prime minister of canadas name?? thats right nobody knows... shit people even know mexicos president is vicente fox.

And my friend, America is the worlds only super power military speaking, gross domestic production wise, medical technology wise, we have the most desired talent in the world working in our country, bro we are far ahead in any major catergory than ANY country in the world- Canada is so far behind us its laughable-
Oh, and YOU wouldn't even call america strong? Well who the fuck are you? what education do you have? What discernable knowledge do you have with regards to political science or macro-economics? your just another guy watching michael moore movies and network news bits-

Despite what you heard the pundits on cnn or msn saying in the wake of 9/11 the economy was far from "stopped dead in its tracks". It hit hard and cost billions of dollars- it didnt come anywhere near "dead" and we have handled it 1000 times better than any other economy would have- if the same exact shit happened in canada you would still be picking bodies up and smoking weed in circles holding hands in unison- its not a matter
of argument, but of fact that we handled it better and more efficiently than any other nation would have- dollar-wise and man-power wise-

one of the most fragile economies ever? LOL name stronger economies--

....... thats what I thought, there is not a single one-

your really showing your lack of education when you say if arab countries stopped shipping oil for 30 days we would be fucked-
Ever heard of our countries national oil reserves???? ofcourse not-
ever heard of OPEC? do you know what its for? ofcourse not-
you are the typical uninformed foreign shmuck- if OPEC was ever broken up or violated we would be the first country to have american oil firms poppin up in the mideast like fucking 7-11's- besides the saudis' are fucking putty in our hands- the people of s. arabia hate the dynasty that rules them and would love to topple the dictatorship, but America won't let that happen until it benefits us-

everything you said has been refuted, anything you continue to say will be refuted- trying to downgrade the ONLY SUPER POWER IN THE WORLD, whther its military wise, financially, medically whatever- is futile.

so take a few days off like you did when I burned your country in the other posts, think of some stuff to say, come back and post- and save the attempt at sounding condescending when you speak to me- leave that for telling me how to poke a syringe into my ass-

I'll defer to my previous posts:

their are a lot of reasons that cannot be publicly expressed by the U.S. government for invading Iraq. If people took this kind of time to educate hemselves or to even use their own brain to figure why this might have occured I think there would be a change of minds. Its called strategy.

-and-

not to mention that history has shown canada has attempted to absorb all aspects of American pop-culture for like 30 years.
imitation = flattery

Last edited:
WHY do you keep trying to bash canada?

And I dont think you get something, I HATE ALL OF NORTH AMERICA but if I had to choose id much ratehr pick canada over the USA.

Bashing canada doesnt bother me, because I hate this country almost as much as I hate yours. Thats like calling sum kids parents names, after he murdered them, and expecting him to defend them.

Canadas lame. The USA is lamer. Brazil is the future.

lol-
so move to a country where you can sell your products and risk being publicly executed-
I hear singapore is good with flogging
I know the mods are probably waiting for a good anti-bush statement b4 closing this:p

Last edited:
Um yeah,well if the discussion is still on Pot!?!

A very close relative of mine smokes 1-2grams of very strong pot every day.The only supplement he uses is WPI post workout.His stats are(i can't be bothered converting pound to Kg)

6'2"

95kg(fluctuates about 2kg,up moreoften than not)He was 110kg but he decided on a more cut look

Bodyfat--10%(I think,it's about right)

That's not fucking skinny

Not only that he's extremely aerobic
Runner up best and fairest in his football league(Aussie rules...not that pathetic padded...oh,i might get hurt:(.....US shit)...

Timed Parckmarching with wieghted packs(30km)...personall,although this works you,i thinkit's a bit much.

Regardless,don't stereotype potheads.
Just because your social circle is fucked up on Pot it does not mean evryone is.

Oh,and talking about slanging some pot is a great way not to incriminate yourself8)

yeah man its all about will power-
how many non-drug users are out there and are fat slobs-

aloowishus said:
(Aussie rules...not that pathetic padded...oh,i might get hurt:(.....US shit)...

You have a very fucked-up view of the sport, that statement is so incredibly innacurate it's not even feasable.

In american football, we hit SO much harder than you could ever imagine. Yeah, we wear pads, but that just means that we can hit about 50x harder than you can without.

"oh, i might get hurt". People get VERY hurt in american football; torn ACLs, MCLs, PCLs, severe concussions, severe neck injuries, head injuries, comas, death. I've had fluid sucked from my knee every in-season week for the last 3 years. My knees crack as I walk(as in you can HEAR them), I've had 5 fairly severe concussions(If I have another I could go into a coma so I have to wear a special concussion helmet). Not to mention if you play at the college level, everyone is so goddamn big(most lineman are 6'4"+ and 300lb+)that it's getting ridiculous. I doubt ANY of you fucking aussies could play a quarter with us.

LOL I might actually watch football if there was an australia vs USA ultimate football challenge match.

Otherwise, the sport bores the hell out of me.

My interpretation of football...

A) Guy puts on spandex pants (LOL WUT A FAG!)

B) Guy grabs ball

C) Runs 5 steps

D) Gets tackled by other men in spandex who grab for his anus and penis

E) Everyone stands around for 10 fucking minutes examing the 5 second play that just happened

F) Repeat entire process for hours

Most boring sport ive seen, except for baseball.

BRING BACK HOCKEY U DOUCHE BAGS!!

The average midfielder in the AFL(our national league) runs on average 10km a game,not to mention all the other physical things(fighting;)),and i mean fucking sprints half the time.....I'm not paying out Americans,just the football...for fucks sake,they wear helmets!!It's an American rip-off of Rugby(even they don't were pads,shit gamethough!)
Dammit,I've gone off topic

Yes,IMO you can smoke pot and gain size,stamina etc...whatever you want!Discipline

Oh,although some AFL players are huge!!Alot aren't,just ultra fit.
Our games based on skill,not brute strength---although it helps--Our two best players IMO
James Hird--Skinny as fuck,but magical with the ball.
I think he has the most extensive injury list in the AFL.

Barry Hall--BIG,also very skillful....his size is one of his advantages.

Anyway youdon'thave to be big to play....justfearless and skilled.

Also,How do American footballers have on field fights?Do they take their helmets off first?I'm serious.

Sorry for being so off topic

I concur with the good doctor on this one-

I would have mentioned it earlier but felt I was at risk of looking like captain America ova hea-

I'm willing to bet that american players would dominate the australians no matter whos rules were used-
and what purpose would on-field fights have except to drum up viewership for a lack-luster sports league-
I would guess that the supposed violence that you speak of is egged on and 'strongly encouraged' by the league in order to keep or promote viewership/ ticket sales.

Last edited: