• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Is it OK to sleep when you've taken too much kratom?

Mch1

Bluelighter
Like when you've taken to much and are vomiting, dizzy, anxious, and incredibly sleepy. Is there a risk of choking on your vomit if you give in to the sedation and sleep?

Not at all, you could wake up in a different reality, different body, different gender even. Tread carefully.

Like when you've taken to much and are vomiting, dizzy, anxious, and incredibly sleepy. Is there a risk of choking on your vomit if you give in to the sedation and sleep?
You absolutely can choke on your vomit so it is best to lay on your side when falling asleep and although kratom is much weaker than some other opiates you can still suffer a fatal overdose so be careful and if possible inform others of what you took so they can keep on eye on your breathing when you pass out.

really? fatal overdoses are possible with kratom, kratom alone? i dont think there has been one yet

You absolutely can choke on your vomit so it is best to lay on your side when falling asleep and although kratom is much weaker than some other opiates you can still suffer a fatal overdose so be careful and if possible inform others of what you took so they can keep on eye on your breathing when you pass out.

There are no documented cases of fatal overdose from kratom, and it also doesn't depress breathing. However choking on your vomit could always potentially be an issue with any sort of sedated vomiting situation.

Think of it like this , if you die in your sleep theyll blame it on whatever’s in your tox screen,
Choking on vomit can kill you and to me falls into the same category of unnecessary worrying as what if i stop breathing, if its going to happen its gonna happen and thrres not really much we can do about it