• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc is it ok to buy a blister of agomelatine online to try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deruyityn

Bluelighter
I have a problem with going to the doctor. Kind of aspergers my mum says where I get really anxious doing things outside of my usual routine.

I can do it but I really have to force myself.

I found today somewhere which is selling a sachet of valdoxan tablets. If they are sealed they are probably ok right? although i did watch a documentary on the chinese fakes industry where they can mimic all kinds of shit including prescriptions with bad stuff inside them.

Ago is prescribed in the UK but I have such a mental barrier about going to see the doctor. I have been talking myself out of going to see him for years to try anti depressants yet I just keep sinking deeper and deeper into the pit of despair year after year. I am very used to buying stuff online so do not getthe mental blockade via this route. So my rational is try it and if its good then maybe my crushing depression and pessimism will have lifted somewhat to give me the motivation to get a proper prescription for it.

The picture shows sealed valdoxon blister so it probably isnt a fake? I dont see the market in the evil chinese tyrants making fakes for some obscure anti depressant most have never heard of.

Just go see a doctor even though you really do not want to, and ask them for medications, and tell the doctor how you are depressed, anxious, which drugs you use both legal and illegal (you will not get in trouble for this), and any other mental or physical isues you have.

If you are nervous or anxious about going ask a friend or family member to go with you.

It is best not to order prescribed medications online or buy from the darkweb, deep web, silk road, etc. for the reasons you posted about. Stay safe, and good luck seeing a doctor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.