• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Is it normal to excessively itch after taking Kratom?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
I love Kratom and taking it for it's calming, sedating, euphoric high. But my only issue with it is that I itch myself so much to the extend where I create scratch marks. Anyone else expirience this? Any explanation? Any solutions? Sorry if this is already a thread.

Antihistamines can help, as well as mental self control... try not to itch if you realize you'll leave scars all over yourself!

Alright thats what I'll do, I have already tried mental self control to not itch and it sort of works 8) but thanks!

Benadryl helps. For future reference this thread belongs in "other drugs" rather than psychs

For me it is normal yes.

One more reason to stop

Last edited:
I have never really gotten the opiate itch from kratom... now stronger opiates, yeah. But I love the itch, probably an association with feeling really high.

Same... no itch from kratom. Unless it is mixed witha dif substance(s) but then this doesnt answer the question, now, does it? lol

I have never really gotten the opiate itch from kratom... now stronger opiates, yeah. But I love the itch, probably an association with feeling really high.
I LOVE the itch!!! I also love the nod.

I only got the itch a few times from kratom, and it made me suspect that something else might be on the kratom. I've had all kinds of extracts and used to use 100g of plain leaf a day and never got itchy or nodded.

Buying really expensive kratom from gas stations that make me itch really made me suspicious.

Buying really expensive kratom from gas stations that make me itch really made me suspicious.
Please find a relaible online vendor ya don't know whats in dem bags i looked at a couple today but didn't have glasses so couldn't certain actual content. Left quicly not what I was lookin for anyway. ha

Please find a relaible online vendor ya don't know whats in dem bags i looked at a couple today but didn't have glasses so couldn't certain actual content. Left quicly not what I was lookin for anyway. ha
All of them that I see in America these days are legitimate brands like OPMS and Klarity with organic lab-tested kratom that tests at about 1.3% mitragynine. Unless it's some tiny company who managed to weasel their way into head shops and gas stations with adulterated stuff. Now that I'd like to try. :)

i really like getting what I am going to get.
Hope your day goes well and be safe, ya heard? :)