• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids is it good to inhale nitrous oxide and make a rap video

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadDolphinBrain

Ex-Bluelighter
saw a video of some dick eds huffing solvents and trying to rap at the same time. should i do one. i can rap about extraterrstrials and thats just nonsensical, wait, what is nonsensical. lyrical madnical. wait, what did I just say, that sucked. wait ill try again

hyperventilate. Suck your mom again. No stop laughing at my raps bitch. I failed ok. But ill do betteer next time.

ok let's do this shit like eminem bro, you know what emienm does? he dont talk shit. he does it all in one go, you know he wrote the verse for 'loose it' in like 30 seconds or maybe even less or a bit more i cant remember.

can't remember. spittin fire....

ah shit. like i said,ill do it the eminem way, show people what i wrote and dont hide behind my thoughts

of my warts

fuck this is shit.

brain damage.

fuck

OK TIME TO HIT IT YES

Do you want to do the stuff. Do it now. Suck your mom and make daddy proud. Fuck that shit, do it whizz, spend all yo shit on your girlfriends clit, i mean your suggardaddies.

Was that good?

do you get it, is the rap good, does it speak true words, do i spit fire?

Lol don't try and be Eminem if your going to spit some bars. Ecspecially off the top of your dome. And a tip when freestyling, even when at home behind a locked door secretly recording your freestyles to the instrumental beat you found on YouTube hooked up via Bluetooth to your 20$ Wal-Mart speaker, not that i would know, but don't analyze, it'll leave you paralyzed. Lol. Seriously if you wanna hop on the Mic you gotta clear your mind and just let it go. The second you start thinking about what your about to say you'll fall off and have to pass it.

Lol I'll freestyle type. First one will be my alter ego rapper freetype freestyle which is like the mindless shit I hear Every time I hear people freestyling. But if you could just twist those rhymes into something a bit deeper than sippin on 4's, pimpin hoes & slammin caddy doe's..

I Got that green and I got that drank,
got that purp that shit that stank
I got that bitch ya you hear that sound
Whippin for Witney and Bobby Brown

gettin to close to people that just end up gone away, the dividends we livin in the prices that we pay, told just to turn the other cheek and life will pay, endin in these prison dens of lost and thrown away

It would explain a lot if I found out that hip-hop was created entirely under the influence of brain-cell killing solvent. The only way someone could appear to have as little talent as mainstream hip-hop artists do is by literally trying to be shitty.

Elements of a Great Hip Hop Track

-Basic A/B rhyme scheme throughout, no breaks
-Basic vocabulary. Use of words longer than one syllable is heavily discouraged, but sometimes allowed
-Find a great song that it's proven people really liked at one point. Appropriate your preschool-level rhymes to the chorus, it's now "YOUR SONG"!
-Incorporate repetitive elements of what white kids think the ghetto is all about. Drug deals, flashy cars, bitches
-Send your track to a panel of wealthy (White) record executives in their late 50's/early 60's who will approve it and then allow you to release it

No talent. It's not music. For everyone who wants to play the "You're a racist, that's our culture". Please save that shit. Some, if not all of the greatest Jazz/Blues musicians of all time were Black. In fact, I think it's racist to imply that of an entire racial group, the best they can come up with is this garbage. Hip hop in my opinion is our current means of choice in exploiting African-Americans. Dress them up in ridiculous clothes, imply that they have no intelligence whatsoever, are capable only of selling/using drugs, robbing and pimping and most importantly, that they belong in their ghettos, separate.

As I have said. The record industry is fully controlled by Upper Class Whites. Implying that Black artists are actually in control of the industry is all part of "the act".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.