• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is it finally happening?

Readyforchange1111

Bluelighter
Hi everyone..
Im a cocaine addict (Snorting only) have been using almost daily (few days off every couple weeks) for about 10 months, between like 11am-5pm (weird I know long story)

this that I’m posting about has forced me to stop completely the past few days out of fear! I have felt ready to stop recently anyway.. prior to that it was recreational use at weekends but it got me.. anyway my question is this..

Has anyone had any problems with their down below areas or their digestive system due to their usage? I’m a female early 30s not over or underweight, hardly ever drink alcohol.. but the past few days I have been having pain low down in my pelvis, I thought it was just the usual time of month cramps as have a copper iud an it is that time and it’s currently in process.. but it’s spread into my anal area, well inside it! When I sit down I feel a pain radiating from inside my anus through to my uterus .. I have a lot of pain during sex if I have it, my actual stools have been normal consistency, soft. smell and look normal (sorry for the visualisations lol) no blood., but the actual act of going is so painful , and feel like I need to go a lot in between but nothin there.

Happy to give anymore info but has anyone ever experienced this as a symptom of long term cocaine abuse? It came on pretty suddenly a few days ago and has just gotten worse. No noticeable temperature , sickness or anythin.. I am in uk and have contacted doctors but I’m on a wait list so will be days before I’m seen.. if anyone has any input atall would be really greatful..

Hoping it’s nothing too serious but is the kick up the ass (excuse pun) for me to keep clean.. I have zero OBVIOUS side effects from my usage (.5-1g max a day) except now possibly this. I don’t need a lecture on stopping I am fully aware I need to stop and the reasons why.. and I am really taking steps to doing that now.

thank u in advance for any replies ❤️❤️

Hi everyone..
Im a cocaine addict (Snorting only) have been using almost daily (few days off every couple weeks) for about 10 months, between like 11am-5pm (weird I know long story)

this that I’m posting about has forced me to stop completely the past few days out of fear! I have felt ready to stop recently anyway.. prior to that it was recreational use at weekends but it got me.. anyway my question is this..

Has anyone had any problems with their down below areas or their digestive system due to their usage? I’m a female early 30s not over or underweight, hardly ever drink alcohol.. but the past few days I have been having pain low down in my pelvis, I thought it was just the usual time of month cramps as have a copper iud an it is that time and it’s currently in process.. but it’s spread into my anal area, well inside it! When I sit down I feel a pain radiating from inside my anus through to my uterus .. I have a lot of pain during sex if I have it, my actual stools have been normal consistency, soft. smell and look normal (sorry for the visualisations lol) no blood., but the actual act of going is so painful , and feel like I need to go a lot in between but nothin there.

Happy to give anymore info but has anyone ever experienced this as a symptom of long term cocaine abuse? It came on pretty suddenly a few days ago and has just gotten worse. No noticeable temperature , sickness or anythin.. I am in uk and have contacted doctors but I’m on a wait list so will be days before I’m seen.. if anyone has any input atall would be really greatful..

Hoping it’s nothing too serious but is the kick up the ass (excuse pun) for me to keep clean.. I have zero OBVIOUS side effects from my usage (.5-1g max a day) except now possibly this. I don’t need a lecture on stopping I am fully aware I need to stop and the reasons why.. and I am really taking steps to doing that now.

thank u in advance for any replies ❤️❤️
I don't think it's due to cocaine use but I'm not a doctor... I feel you should go see one immediately if your feeling pain in your abdomen and when passing stool.
This could be a very serious untreated health problem and going to get it treated as soon as possible is most likely the best advice.
It's very good of you to kick the cocaine out of your life...I have yet to hear a single example of how that stuff ended being a good idea for anyone in the long run.
I hope you are feeling better and can get checked out by a medical professional asap!
Best of luck!!!

My dad never had this symptom but he does have dopamine issues and heart problems from perpetual cocaine use. I mean--he was taking a lot and for several years lol. Unfortunately the substance world is rather unfair in terms of physical consequences. Cocaine is not something you want to be on for an extremely long period of time because of cardiovascular issues. For some reason it is a more taxing substance on the body than most. I wouldn't be surprised if your symptoms were from cocaine use but iirc this is a rather rare side effect.

Hi everyone..

thank u in advance for any replies ❤❤
Please go to your dr. I don’t think it’s in anyway to do with your usage tbh but I’d definitely be worried about your symptoms. It’s something you need to talk to your dr about and get a few diagnostic tests. Don’t be worried about the coke thing. You don’t even need to tell them just get checked out. Probably need to do a smear test and a few other things. Let us know how you are. ❤️