• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is heroin always sold under a brand name in the US?

never heard of anything other than bars of cannabis resin being stamped. here in the uk the heroin and crack comes in either foil, rizla or cling film. never seen it in anything that can't be swallowed if feds jump up.

It depends who you are dealing with... If your dealing with literal street dealers then yes, but if you know some guys up top then no.

When the heroin comes in, at least 12 years ago or so, it was all very similar in purity and potency. It’s not until it gets broken down and distributed that the need for branding is important to help keep track of batch potency.

For me, there was no names or branding. You couldn’t spend less than 100$ but they preferred to sell grams. A gram of pure uncut #4 heroin isn’t cheap lol. I’ll never forget my first gram, lasted me weeks.. Also each time was negotiable, it was all about how much product was in supply and how much was needed at the time.

-GC

here in the uk the heroin and crack comes in either foil, rizla or cling film. never seen it in anything that can't be swallowed if feds jump up.
police on my tail i would not swallow foil, assuming you mean tin foil. i wouldn’t even swallow plastic wrap because why not drop it during the chase. copping from your car is insane. your chances of getting arrested or robbed are like billion fold more likely that way. what cop is gonna chase a junkie down alleyways and who is gonna pull a piece without the shelter of a car to hide what’s happening from everyone else working the street.

Last edited:
Yeah the idea of conducting a drug deal through the open window of a car has always seemed very sketchy to me as well. Not sure why it seems more sketch than conspicuously buying drugs as a pedestrian, but it definitely does.

if ya drop your items on floor when getting chased then you run the risk of police finding them. also, i've had police try and run me down while am on foot. sometimes i'd be wanted, so if they saw me, they would do almost anything to get me. aswell, if you can control how you swallow items, you can get them to stick in your throat and cough them up if you get away. i'd rather swallow items if i thought i was getting arrested.