• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is feeling like God a myth?

sk3j

Greenlighter
I am not a regular coke user, so be patient with me (sorry).

I've tried it just a few times. Once I remember I had a very good experience, that coke made me feel absolutely good, either being at home chilling with my friend or going out partying.

After that though I never found again anything similar. I have to say I couldn't get back to that person with the amazing coke, so I tried here and there but nope.

Mostly what I feel is more like a quick and intense rush, fast heratbit, urge to do something... but not in a good way. It's like if I feel just more nervous, but I even have hard time focusing on a task because the rush is too impelling. And I also tend to isolate myself, talking with people becomes a bother.

So my question is: is the "God feeling" just a myth? or is it probably due to the purity?

Also I should add that I'm not talking about big amount, for example the good experience was with about 0.25 (shared with a friend)

Often people build cocaine up in their heads as something it isn't. This leads to people being disappointed with coke or saying that it's "overrated". IMO it's just a fun stimulant drug but popular culture built it up to such a huge extent that people have enormous expectations for it, when in reality it's just *not that great*...the high doesn't last that long and it's not as intense as certain other drugs (Of course it's probably different if you're banging pure yay-o directly into your veins via IV, or smoke it freebase, but I don't have any experience with that).

Everyone's brain chemistry is different...that's all.

Some folks try cocaine and find that coke is 'it' for them. I had a few friends like that. I tried coke a few times and got anxious, nervous, and paranoid.
Some folks try opiods and puke all over the place and wonder why people like me can't get enough of them.
For other people booze is all they ever need, nothing is better then getting sloshed.

My few expericens with coke have been two good, one horrible(it was like every line was making me sick(nausesos/very bad headache)...the two good was one guy said it was pure(ya....right) but I got it and each line(and not big ones had me feeling wonderful for 45-mins to an hour,no clogged nose etc, it looked like a crystaline powder that didn't stick to bag...the other good coke, while did have me wanting another line in 30 mins or so, was pretty good....the other shitty coke just made me feel anxious and we just wanted to sit in a room snorting every twenty mins....not really my drug, but fun for social occasions when you don't want a stim thats gonna have ya up for a few days, but TERRIBLY overpriced for the quality, and, IMO, overated. Never have smoked it or shot, and don't plan to. Coke is the one thing that scares me to shoot for some reason, though the rush does sound awesome and scary at the same time...

Edit: have had other experices not really worth noting, just some bumps or a line offered....but the time is was all bumps and we were just all in the room talking, was also very good, so long ago.

Often people build cocaine up in their heads as something it isn't. This leads to people being disappointed with coke or saying that it's "overrated". IMO it's just a fun stimulant drug but popular culture built it up to such a huge extent that people have enormous expectations for it, when in reality it's just *not that great*...the high doesn't last that long and it's not as intense as certain other drugs (Of course it's probably different if you're banging pure yay-o directly into your veins via IV, or smoke it freebase, but I don't have any experience with that).

Good answer.

It's WAYYYYY overrated in my opinion.

I injected coke once years ago and I had the most intense euphoria imaginable. It was on a whole different level to sex or even morphine. I've never snorted coke but I have smoked crack and it was similar in intensity and duration. Very moreish stuff to say the least.

I get a similar feeling from 3-meo-pcp. Makes me feel like the king of the world. Low-medium doses, high doses get too confusing.

I don't find cocaine interesting at all. It was my first "hard drug" and I expected so much seeing it in movies and hearing stories from friends. I also just get nervous, 2 hours after the first line it's all downhill and I've done it 50+ times and regretted it like 49 by the end of the night cause there never is a proper ending. I did not use cocaine or alcohol for 2 years and still the first time I got drunk I immediately bought cocaine again. It's weird shit.

I don't care what anyone says, cocaine (of good quality, of course) + chilled, expensive (or at least mid-priced) vodka is pretty damn enjoyable :)

I don't do the "get wasted drunk and snort coke in the bathroom constantly" thing anymore, though.

I would love to try it straight off the 'production line' just to see what it is like before it's cut to less than 5% purity.

^Exactly! Don't knock it till you've tried it in it's purest form, whatever it may be.

personally, i dont do coke if i dont have a few xanax for the duration and come-down. this is just me.. anyway.. i believe the feeling like a god on coke is a myth. i have a lot of experience with it... the best i got was becoming much better at skateboarding and able to do things i never could on the board. i had full confidence.. and everything i wanted to do i could.. that was cool

Most coke that gets sold all over the world isn't real cocaine at all... the concentration is so low that the cutting agents work against it, causing adverse effects or whatever if there's any coke in there and not just lido-/procaine and alpha-PVP or even caffeine.

But the point of overblown expectations is true too.

(By the way, a combination of dopamine & glutamate can make you really feel like 'God' ... at least pseudo-manically. PCP etc..)

the stuff we used to get was very good. sometimes upwards of 80-90%. I know this for sure.

the best i got was becoming much better at skateboarding and able to do things i never could on the board. i had full confidence.. and everything i wanted to do i could.. that was cool

This is the dopamine / coke experience, yes.. some get 'more' when they dose higher and/or longer, but this comes somewhat near to manic psychosis with grandiosity etc..

personally, i dont do coke if i dont have a few xanax for the duration and come-down. this is just me.. anyway.. i believe the feeling like a god on coke is a myth. i have a lot of experience with it... the best i got was becoming much better at skateboarding and able to do things i never could on the board. i had full confidence.. and everything i wanted to do i could.. that was cool

This sounds exactly like that very good experience I had with coke, but again it was only once. I guess I was lucky enough to find great quality coke, too bad is gone.

However yeah I agree with you all, from what I saw it is not worth it. I just wonder if there is anything worth it with said effects.
You guys were talking about PCP? it's like the first time I heard of it:|