• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc is Dxm worth trying?

I've personally never used DXM or any disassociative drugs like it, and have no desire to.

Have you ever used Ketamine, MXE, or PCP? Those are all disassociative drugs and if you have used any of those and enjoyed them you may like DXM.

A warning: any dissociative has the potential to badly fuck you up if you have any history of psychiatric disorders.

I can't sleep for the flu so I registered an account here to find out what's keeping me awake and making me hallucinate... And no, I don't have much experience with dissociatives- it feels very dark and clinical. Dirty is a word I picked from a previous comment, although I can imagine a much higher dose (than my 20mg) may be interesting. Note I only really notice the effects when I close my eyes... and can't sleep. It's the last thing I want when I'm still coughing and trying to sleep. Mind the mucus is noticeably thinner as intended... But I'm still barking like the dog next door and slept much sooner last night! I'll be putting it away until I get the urge...

Nah DXM Is A Very Good Drug But The Hydrobromide Is thought to be whats bad a lot with all that dye and sugar or other crap in Cough Syrup i can only find DXM Only Benyln Syrup Tastes Nasty Wish they still made Pills or Zicam Maximum Strengh Cough Spray I Can't Find it Online Anywhere Anymore.... I Am Going to give Amazon a quick check for DXM Only pills.

stimulants and depressants never work well together, either a bad time or cancelling each other out. However adding more depressants can increase the effects. When I did dxm i dont remember if I smoked weed with it or not, but i'm sure it couldnt hurt unless you do enough to get you to the 3rd plateau, by then doing anything else could probably make you liable to axphyxiate while you sleep.